Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Erotic Fluff


AUTHOR: Pratap
EDITOR: Shara


For a girl coming from a small town to this big city was a cultural shock. If this is what a city is, what is Mumbai like? I was second child of my parents, elder brother was already educated & was running his electrical equipment business with our father. My marriage was arranged with a father’s friends son. My hubby an enthusiastic engineer working with a German company as technical facilitator with his sound educational background.

My conservative background made Yeshu my hubby-to-be would laugh sometimes but I was very fast to learn. He had taken efforts to make to explore everything from his body to his mind and his wardrobe in that order. I had gathered courage and told him that though I was aware of theory about man woman relationship I was dumb about practical side and that he will have to guide me.

Yeshu was quite frank and admitted that on his side the situation was no different and though he had seen blue films and read some books he had no idea what happens actually. His family doctor however had told him that the relationship mattered more thru’ the mind and then to the body. We went about the internet and collected material. We would exchange our notes regularly and I had to hide that into a secret folder on my PC.

On my side I was trying to find out more about my body and had accessed virgin.com,clitoris.com.teachyourselfsex.com etc.
Sometimes I would venture in the bathroom and while using the towel to rub I f would touch the clitoris. The sensation was very pleasant as I would linger along slowly on the rim of my vagina and stroke it. This would send shivers down the spine and waves of pleasure thru the body.

As I started reading more about the clit and vagina I started experimenting. My breasts would become fuller and nipples would erect and hard. I was drawn to touch them and fondle them.One night I woke with a dream as I was feeling pleased all over. My one hand was rubbing my clit and the other was on one of the breasts. I was clenching my vagina tight with both the thighs and rubbing then together.

I was half awake and seeing Yesh’s smiling face before my eyes. After some stroking of vagina I found my index finger going inside the vagina and making a stroking motion. All this was happening a s a reflex action and I had no control over it. The in out motion of one finger replaced two and then three. It was a very pleasant experience and waves were going thru my body. I could shiver and had a warm feeling all over. Suddenly water flowed thru my vaginal canal making my hand wet.

The flow of water was so pleasing and so delightful that I was on cloud nine. After a while my in out motions stopped and a sweet daze came our my body. I was fast asleep in minutes .When I woke up my hand was still inside my vagina and with other I was clutching he blanket. My nightie and panty were wet and then dry leaving a mark in places where fluid had settled. The bed-sheet also had a mark. I was ashamed of all this.

In a hurry I went to bathroom and put the nightie and panty in water as I was about to do the same to bed sheet, mother came in the room. ’Why are you putting the bed-sheet to water dear? She enquired. I was fumbling and had no answer. My nervous face and beating bosom was telling the story.
Mother quietly closed the door of our room and made me sit on the bed. With one hand she held me close to her bosom and tapped on my back with the other. ’Do not worry dear, this is a process of growing up !!

You are getting ready for marriage and these things happen. In any case I was going to explain to you the functioning of women’s body and how it responds to man’s advances and what we should do & should avoid. Good today I have time as Dinu( my dad) has gone to Mumbai and Raju( my brother) has gone to work. I will show you how’s and what’s of man women relationship. We will conduct this in two parts. First get bath and have some breakfast with me. Then we will start our session.

One up to lunch time and other after lunch. The we sleep together. Mother was all understanding. Tears started flowing on my check. Hush girl, you are a women now !!! Keep these for yourself. I went to bathroom and bathed in a hurry. I was too excited to get to know the vitals from the mother. She had promised to open the box of knowledge that I was not aware of.The knowledge that no book, website,blog would give me. Here was guru who would lay it bare to me from sheer experience.

How may girls are blessed with such moms and how many moms would share and bare the insides of themselves.After the breakfast and some chat mother switched the telephone off. She also bolted the door. We went to her bedroom. Mother said, ’First we will bare ourselves completely in front of each other. She opened the wardrobe door from both sides. Then she unfolded the doors again.

This was not seen by me earlier. The entire wall to ceiling wardrobe had concealed mirror. A huge mirror of the size of approx 7feet by nine/ten feet was showing both of us. ’This was your dad’s design. We love to watch each other in the mirror when we are alone. This way we see flaws in our body and correct it with exercises. Whenever we are in the bed room and in mood we stand naked in front of the mirror and watch each other. Especially when we make love the mirror helps.

We see each others body and love it all the more. Your dad and I love our bodies and love the act. We have been able to keep this attraction intact without anyone noticing it. We are quite narcissistic about ourselves. Dad’s fond of photography and has taken several nude pictures of me and us.
Now I will start to undress and show you that there need not be any shame about your body. The more you are proud of it more you and your partner will enjoy each other.

In one zip action mother removed the top she was wearing. Under that there was a classic ‘lift-me-up’ wired bra and a lovely delicate embroidery design of black lace bra holding her breasts comfy. She un-strapped the bra and most perfect pair pf boobs popped out. I had never seen my mother naked before and the site zapped me. She had a lovely tattoo on her left breast of a scorpion and both her nipples were very clean. She rubbed the nipples a little only to make them harder. ’

Look this is the most important part of girl’s body, before & after” and she blinked her one eye. ‘Men are possessive about this part and you must take every care of this tool of yours. Men want to look at it, fondle it suck it decorate it and have an eye on your breast all the time. Never ever blame hubby for this habit. Its their motivation, inspiration, drive all put together. If you neglect your boobs and you will neglect your man.

Regular massage and blood circulation will keep it in shape. ’More important, use only the best bra, never compromise on its quality. A bad bra is a guaranteed turn off for a man. In the first few years of marriage use a front hook bra. ’Why mummy ? I asked. ’Simply because men want to reach boobs faster as soon as they are near you. Men fumble with hooks at back and quite often snap it with strength, making bra useless.

Whereas front hook is not only comfy but you can tease a man to open it with his teeth. They are all boys happy with little riddles. Always decorate your boobs with spots, beauty sopts, tattoos,. Keep then clean and gleaming. Best potion for boobs is secretion coming from your vagina as its moist, clean and smell free. A good bra must support you in the underside of your breast and hold firm on the shoulder.

Massage the boobs upwards in a circular motion. .That’s the key.
Men will always try to suck the breast one and fondle the other. You can see the excitement in their eyes as they see bare bosom. Never comment on men’s boobofobia. Its their weak point. All this was too much for me & felt dizzy.Wait wait, let me take this one at a time. This is getting difficult mummy. I said. Ok, Mom said.

Mom we see our breasts differently than men do.’ Yes darling that’s the difference. For us it’s a source of love and affection. We are providers, nurturers .We believe in giving men on the other hand believe in taking all the time. Men have terrific attraction of breasts. May be this is child’s affection to the boobs.Mom, I have done some reading but this angle is unknown.

Sure girl, there is more to boobs than what we have talked. That’s after a while, may be when you are about to become a mother. For now let’s focus on your getting ready for a marriage bliss. We should share my experience and learning to make your relationship with Yeshu more exciting.When we got married mom continued, I had no clue about men’s attraction to boobs. Dinu sensed it quickly.

He then took me on a sensual tour of loving my body all over. He would spend time fondling my boobs, massage them, caress them. He would apply cream on it after our love making and would wake me up with his lips on my nips. He would fall asleep with one of my nips in his mouth and hand between my legs. Dinu is a great lover. Careful but possessive. We have enjoyed our bath together

We would soap each other and Dinu would take special care of my boobs. I had what they call inverted nipples. Its Dinu’s loving care and sucking that have enhanced my breasts. After the birth of your brother and you, Dinu has massaged my boobs regularly to avoid lumps in the breast.This not only helped lactation but has kept my body in shape.He would massage me better than ‘massage-wali that we had after each delivery.

Our mature love life has been kept exciting by us with effort and how!!. We take care of our body. I have always worn good quality bra and I will show you the stock that I keep to make my man happy. The tattoo you see is Dinu’s idea. On his recent trip he brought some temp. tattoo’s for me to wear. They are great. Even today I can see Dinu’s eyes widening and shining as he sees the tattoo.

I might put one between the breasts. That’s Dinus’ head rest after our love making. You would do the same by your imagination. Girls today wear jewelery on the nips and around the breast. If I remember, you have a nice black mole on your left breast?I said yes Mom and there is one between them. Let’s see it. She made me remove my bra. She took both my boobs in hands and cupped them. She then gently squeezed then.

A shiver of pleasure ran thru’ my spine.’ See what I mean? I did that to make you realize the feeling. Sure I had a mole. Mother gently placed her lips on it. She lingered for a while. The sensation was divine. I am sure I will teach Yeshu a thing or two. Look girl’ mom continued. Do not take this affection as a lesbian act. I am going to walk you thru’ the touches and shivers so that you do not go in shell fearing something wrong.

Many girls are unaware of their body response and go to shell when their partners touch them. Frigidity is more fear than shyness. A woman in bloom is not shy. She’s just ignorant.All this made me proud of my mom and my assets. I could see myself standing straight with chest pushing out. I was pleased with the full breasts, flat stomach, hard nipples and mole on them.I could feel waves going thru my chest. How pleasing ?

Mom then pushed her slacks down and in a jiffy removed them. Her nice hair free legs and clean shapely thighs. She was wearing a nice cotton panty with little delicate butterfly motif. She had no wrinkles on her stomach and flat belly had a deep naval cavity. I was amused to see a lovely ruby red piercing in her belly button. The glow of ruby was reflecting on her smooth skin tone. Mom’s skin was healthy wheat color and was smooth as silk. The texture of skin was uniform on belly, thighs, underside of thigh and lower legs.

Her feet were very pretty and well pedicure. The toe nails were shining with ruby red nail polish. My toe nails did not have any shape and color. I felt ashamed. My observation of her toe nail amused mom. She said, ’you would discover use of these pretty little toe fingers soon enough. She had a twinkle in eyes. I did not follow. ‘More about that later’ mom assured.

I had never seen mom half naked and standing there in font of me & mirror. It was lovely site to see. I as so proud to have borne from that womb that I went ahead and kissed mom’s belly twice. ’That was for bearing me and other one for keeping yourself very fit. Now I know where I belong.

Both of us were standing naked with only our panties on in front of a mirror. One mature, assured, confident well groomed and me, shy, unsure about myself and body responses but ready to learn. Mom came behind me pulled my shoulders back. ‘Stand straight and push your chest out’. ‘That’s better’ .Both my breasts stood out with erect nipples. A wave of pleasure went thru my torso.

Now let’s look at your stomach, girl’ she ordered. My belly had still some baby fat left. My naval was not deep enough but ok. Mom showed me couple of simple exercises to do to keep my belly flat and taught. ’Feel the difference’ She let me slide my hand on her belly and mine. ’Wow’ I said. The difference was obvious. Hers was smooth and firm, mine was uneven and bloated. ’Not that men would bother much about this but you need to keep belly in shape.

I wanted to ask her about that ruby clip she was wearing. Mom what’s that ? Oh !! that’s your father’s wish. When we were in Florida US three years back, he made me wear one. In Miami there are plenty of clinics offering this clean, reliable service. Dinu selected ruby. It’s quite simple. Dinu has a fetish for this and keeps kissing it all the time. The depth of belly button has more uses as we will see soon.

Please keep in mind the similarity with something else that you might see. Again she had a twinkle in her eyes. I did not understand a word of all this.
Ok mom let’s go along. ’By the way, there is another belly ring with a pearl and an emerald. I’ll show you !!! she produced a box containing such rings. My eyes were wide like 70 mm screen. There were at least 10-15 stone studded rings in the box.

They were of various shapes and sizes. Some were small with stones on both side, some were semi circular with silver color and red ruby stone. some had trinklets, I was zapped. There was one star shaped with a cavity within. It had small stones on the ends of star in six places. In the room light they were shining. My eyes were fixed at this one. Mom sensed it quickly. She picked that up and placed one in her index finger and the thumb,

With other hand she pulled her nipple out, made it hard and then placed the star on the nipple. With the other ‘star’ she repeated the process. Now her boobs were looking large and with hard nipples shining with this new gadget. For me it was a terrific site. I had never seen this before. As a young girl I developed attraction for this woman who was my mother. Without knowing what was happening I placed my lips on the nipple and gave it a gentle kiss.

Did the same with the other. Mother was delighted with the reaction. ‘See girl !!! even you felt like loving them. Men adore these, though I have known only one man to have seen this and that’s your father. He has a fetish for this and on occasion I surprise him by wearing this & other varieties. This is a guaranteed turn on!!! My may my mom was a ‘guru’ after all. What more could I learn at home.?

Mother then proceeded to remove her panty. In one pull she slid it over and away from her near perfect hips. I watched with love dimples forming on both side. I touched them. They were not bloated but were large to touch and quite taught. I complimented mom for her firm hips. That’s my cycling in the gym, girl. You do the same & you could grip anyone with your legs. Mother turned to me to display her front side of nudity.

She was now stark naked .Her lower abdomen just above her vagina had a lovely tattoo mark of a dolphin jumping. She had a delicate silver chain on her lower abdomen and small bells were charming. Wow, Mom that’s you inside the clothing I cannot believe it. There ere no stretch marks and two lovely moles were adoring her side muscles on the side below the waist and above hip bone.

‘I gently touched her girdle area and pinched her lightly. These are called ‘love handles’. I will explain that later. Mom added.She leisurely touched her hand to her genitals. She had trimmed the fluff very close to skin and a very small strip of hair was visible for about four inches above vaginal tip. Rest of the fuzz was completely removed.

Mom took a step forward and helped me out of my panty. It took me sometime to remove it completely. I was very, very shy to be completely naked with mom in front of such huge mirror. Mom led me close to the mirror. We were standing naked admiring ourselves. Mom led me to the bed. She pressed a button on the side of bed and a warm while light glowed from ceiling on both of us.

Our reflections were like an erotic painting before us. This was so pleasing to see that I was speechless for a moment.Mom lay down on bed and ‘said I will let you explore the ‘G’ spot in my body. You don’t’ do that as you might break your hymn and bleed. That right is reserved for Yeshu. ’See there is a thin membrane in your vagina and first intercourse will break it. Nothing to worry as its quite normal. You may or may not bleed a little but the pain is worth the pleasure that you would get.

Mom let me slip a single fingure latex cover on my middle finger and gently made me insert it in her vagina. It went deep and I would still sense warmth inside her pussy. Please move the finger forward as you would invite someone with ‘come hither’ movement of your finger ‘ I could feel a rough patch on the skin and told mom so. Yes that’s the one. That’s ‘G’ spot. After clitoris that’s most sensitive part in woman’s body. As the penis touches it, it gets excited and sends signal all over.

The watery fluid that came out of your vagina was triggered by this guy. Its meant for lubrication and make coitus friction free. As we were talking I could feel water moving around my finger. It was warm and pleasing. Mom made me withdraw finger slowly and wiped the water off gently. Now let’s examine the ‘clitoris’ Mom Said. She made me open my vagina and slowly parted the lips and a button appeared. As I could not see that she took a hand mirror and a small torch.

She held in front of my vagina and aimed battery to it. I could see my trigger very clearly jutting out. With very gentle touch mom made it stiff. A wave of pleasure went thru my spine a small quantity of water flowed thru my genitals. Now !! I will let you know a little secret that men hold between their legs. Their pride, the Penis is flaccid most of the time.Its about 3-3/12/ inch in size As the man gets excited or aroused the blood flows thru the veins in the penis and it increases in size.

It becomes hard and erect. Then its about 6-7 inches long and thick. Its feel is warm and rubbery. For a woman to hold it in hand is ’the’ most pleasant sensation in life. Men love women holding their erect penis and enjoy them playing with it. As the feeling increases the man ejaculates semen. That’s similar to the fluid that passes thru our genitals. That’s what will make you pregnant

Mom how can some thing that big go inside the vagina ? Simple girl. Vagina is very elastic in nature and can stretch. Mind you, babies come out of it, what to mention this penis.I will show you a small clip on functioning of penis. She took me to Dad’s laptop and ran a clip. I could see an erect penis going in side the vagina. Its foreskin slid back to make a perfect piston ring around the shaft.

The thrusting motion ended with white discharge from the penis. After a while it was limp again. ‘Your dad had brought several educational films from US when he went there. They were mainly for me. Mom blushed. He then converted all of them in video clips and stored into laptop. You and your brother were rowing so he had to hide it for a good day. I will show you another one where a man & wife make love very lovingly in their bed room.

The clip was nicely made without even a suggestion of porn. At the end I had learned about the act without feeling ashamed of it.Now girl we need to do something about the black fluff that you carry ‘ Mom said. She looked at my pubic hair growth around vagina. This was some thing new for me. I thought women had all same hair growth all across. There was a completely different attitude to that was a shocker t me.

I had seen mom’s hair on her vagina. My thought was that as one grows older hair growth also recedes. Like one looses hair on head. I asked mom about it. She said No, No girl pubic hair have different function altogether. They are more to protect the organ. Look at them carefully. The hair roots are very sensitive. Any small object moving thru will send the correct senses from the growth.

However the growth is rapid and can become uncomfortable and irritating. The best way is to first trim and then keep them only at essential places. I will show you what I mean. She then allowed me to examine her genitals. She had a strip of hair just above her vagina. Rest of her vagina was clean. What do you do for this? I asked Mom. Well, one needs to trim them regularly and keep the area clean.

Currently men have been oriented to lot of oral sex on women and that calls for making the area exotic and attractive.Mom then took a newspaper and spread it under my hips. She made me lie down and spread my legs. She took a scissor and meticulously started trimming my growth. She took some time to go thru the entire area. The sensation was pleasing as I was not used to this ‘cutting’. After she was thru she went to bathroom and came back with a shaving tin an dad’s razor.

She applied foam generously on the entire area and expertly started shaving my underside and sides of my lips of vagina. The razor had three blades and was moving smooth. I wondered what made mo such an expert. I asked her. She said Dinu and I have been regularly shaving each other. Its very, very exciting. Its most erotic experience for one other. We actually wait for hair to grow and decide a day to shave each other. I was very shy and dogmatic about it but

Dinu made me realize the potential of this attitude and erotic activity. I always thought this was very, very private affair. For a couple there is nothing private except their thoughts. Couple must know each other’s body very well. Everyone has some flaws in the body. Skill is in accepting them and move on. By now mom had completed her work. She made me see my genitals in the mirror.

My underside looked like a baby’s and looked very clean and inviting. Wow that’s something!!I touched my parts carefully. It felt smooth like silk. The skin glowed with bright skin. I was so pleased and happy and my vagina became wet and flowing. I shut my eyes. Tears started flowing my eyes. Mom realized my status and hugged me and kissed me. She wiped my tears and patted be o the back. What a reassuring support.

Mom and I were both very, very excited by now. I told mom so. She said, men get worked up with visuals, women on the other hand get excited with love, affection, care, warmth, dim lights, light music candles, flowers. etc. Now that you are mentioning I do feel a lot flushed and my vagina has opened and moist. Let’s discharge our selves and she came close to me and spread my legs.

Then she turned herself and placed her vagina on y face. We were in a perfect 69 positionWe were both naked and willing. Our taut bodies were eager for each other. Mom started slowly on my vagina lips and clit with her tongue and lips. She was licking me and eating me. This was a god enough guide for me to do the same on mom. I started the same thing. Waves of pleasure was going thru my body and

I lost count of times that water flowed thru my vagina and mother would lick it up. On her part it took me a while before mom started discharging. After a while when she did she refused to stop. My moth was full of fluid and was all over my face. He convulsions were stronger & stronger and she shouted ‘more, more more. I increased the speed and mom clutched my face in her thighs to choke me for a while.

With effort I separated her thighs & continued licking. With a great shriek and loud shout mom came and how? At least glassful of water came out of her vagina and she was calm like a sea after the storm.We lay there panting and gasping for breath. A warm feeling had spread all over our body. We were perspiring but happy .Mom was slowly caressing my breast one & then other. I was fondling her thighs. Lesson number one had gone off very well. Indeed!

Lesson Number Two

By this time were approaching lunch time. How time flies. Mom got up first, kissed me on the check and started wearing her panty, bra, trousers and then top. I was feeling so lazy that I refused to get up. Mom patted me on the hip and made me sit up. I wore back my panty and took a good look at myself. I looked confident and proud. The middle class shyness had disappeared form my face altogether.

I was putting on my bra when mom came and handed me a red one. Try this. It was ‘Victoria’s secret.’ Dinu brought this for me but its one size short. I put it on. It fitted like a glove. Perfect Mom. Thanks I cooed. I put on the top & slack and we went to kitchen for lunch, A new bond had developed between us.

After the lunch we chatted for while on all useless things that women keep talking about. We watched TV for while made comments on TV serials that were passing bye. We had a small nap together and we were ready for our second session. The Action Session as Mom put it, with a twinkle in her eye.
First we will watch a clip and you tell me what you have understood.

We saw one clip where couple was making love. The man was very slow and took his time to undress. He led the woman to remove her clothes and then mounted her. To me it was repulsive. It did not show that the couple were in love and making a logical end by love making. It appeared to be more a ritual than expression. I told mom so. ’Sure’ she said and then came close to me.

Look girl. The clip did mot convey the feelings the couple had. It did not carry the passion within. That’s what we are here to learn. A woman takes time to arouse and when she does she last for a while. Whereas a man is quick to rise & quick to discharge. However men have a stronger drive and are more physical. Their mental energy is limited. Women are exactly opposite. They have patience, and plenty of it. That’s the key to a successful marriage.

Let’s start from the very beginning.

A woman is shy & protective by her nature and would first & foremost protect her virginity at all cost. She will part with it only when she’s absolutely sure about the guy who she will yield to. She is more for mental alignment than physical. A girl should try & match her mental ability with her partner.

Now first the couple should explore themselves mentally & physically. Some times together. Your man will be in a hurry to see you naked .In the process he will ejaculate merely by seeing your naked bosom. Men take time to restrain their excitement. He will be ready to get erect and ready to enter. His member might fail him on the occasion. Take care and handle it well. Do not show undue concern. Say whole life is waiting for us.

Another important thing. Do not get scared by his erect member and express fear. or shock. Men do not like that.Handle his erect cock. By your mere touch he will ejaculate and you will semen for the first time.Its whitish in color and thick like desi ghee. That’s what will make you pregnant. After the ejaculation his member will become flaccid and small but his desire will continue. Please stroke his nipples, stomach inner thighs and kiss him. He will attain erection again.

Examine the process of his ejaculation by fondling his cock once and twice. That will tell you how to time your orgasm with him. Its bit of adjustment but you will learn. If a man attains an erection within an hour of first ejaculation, he will feel very proud and macho about it.You will have to work on your guy’s ego all the time. That’s their motivation.

Remember a way to your man’s heart is thru his penis and partly thru stomach. He will expect you to handle his testicles popularly known as balls. Its skin is very delicate and handle them carefully. When he enters your vagina these balls will keep dangling on your lower part of vagina . With one free hand you could fondle his balls much to his pleasure.

Men will have to be guided to your vagina. Some of them have no clue that urethra and vagina have different functions. As both of you are ready to have a coitus he will be on you between your spread legs. Take a pillow below your hips. Raise your genitals a little.Before you let him enter,quickly check your inside of vagina with a finger The insides should be moist wet and open fully.

That’s a sure sign that you are fully aroused. If the vagina is not wet you will feel pain. Aply water based jelly inside if its dry and closed. It can happen, especially after your periods. Try & keep labia,clit and nearby parts of your genitals clean and fresh all the time..As he comes near and ready to enter, hold his cock in your hand fondle him for a while and then gently guide him to your vagina. Please push your vagina forward and motion him to apply pressure slowly.

Never make a mistake of pushing him inside of you on your own. Men must get the pleasure of thrusting their member inside. While they are doing so the foreskin retracts and goes back on the shaft working as a piston ring. That gives pleasure to men. The most sensitive and pleasurable part of men’s penis is the front tip.You would get all the pleasure in the world when the soft hard penis enters you and you have your man close to your mouth,

His chest touching your bare bosom and rhythmic movement of bodies creates pleasure that is out of this world. Vagina has sensitivity on the mouth and inside. Try and grip his buttocks in your thighs. Not very tight as he must make to & fro movements.Use your heels to touch his buttocks and slide your heels on his psychic nerve.

He will moan with pleasure. You could gently hammer on his buttocks by your heels and encourage him to push harder. In this position called missionary woman gets all the pleasure and man has his macho attitude fully satisfied. Try and contract your vagina and catch his shaft in your vagina That will make him happy and he will want more. Men are really children with big bodies.

He strides on you and inside you. Make him feel that he is superior. He has full power and force at his command he will keep hammering. Try and spread your legs as much as you can. Open yourself fully without inhibition. Think of love for your man all the time. This will make your vagina moist and slippery and open. You wil enjoy sex only if you are fully aroused. It will take time but once you master that it will last you lifelong.

After a while he will suddenly stop and start convulsing. That’s his orgasam. He will come inside you in jerks and starts. You will feel hot liquid inside you. That’s his semen. He’s come and over. Do not be in a hurry to let him out. Pat him on his back and scratch his back a little with your nails.Touch his lower back and bare ass gently.

Kiss him with passion and tell him how much you love him. Fondle his head, ears, nose, neck and keep him held tight in your legs. Roll over after a while on sides.Then gently without his cock coming out make him lie on his back and you go up on him in full ride. That’s woman on the top position for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here