Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Me & My Father In Law – Part XXIA


AUTHOR: Jeevan
EDITOR: Shara


I spread my legs and asked Anand to put his Lund in my choot. Anand came between my legs and tried to insert his lund in my choot. I had to guide him in my hole and he entered in one stroke. Ahhhhhh! I had one more virgin Lund to my pucchi’s credit. Anand put his Lund inside and started to fuck me slowly. Baba and Ramesh were massaging each other’s cocks and watching us. They did not want to disturb us during Anand’s first fucking.

I asked Anand to suck on my tits while he fucked me. Anand was excited with the feeling of my pucchi on his lund and he pressed my breasts hard. It pained but I liked the roughness of his action. I told him to bite my nipples and he did it. Ahhhh! The pain was so exciting and I pushed my ass on his cock to take him deep inside me. Anand was touching my cervix and I told him to deep fuck me.

He got the message and he pulled out his Lund and again pushed it deep inside my vagina. He had learned to fuck! Baba had different idea and he lay on his back on the bed and asked me to take his lund in my choot. I took Anand’s lund out and climbed on my FIL and took his lund inside my pucchi. Then he asked anand to insert his lund in my pucchi along with his lund. This was new to me! I had never taken two lunds in my pucchi.

Anand tried to push his lund in my pucchi but there was no space for him there as baba’s cock was already inside. I wondered how this can be done, two cocks in single pucchi. Baba told him not to worry but keep on pushing his Lund in my vagina. Baba took half of his lund out and asked Anand to push his lund from the top. Anand pushed his Lund and some of it entered in my vagina along with baba’s cock.

Baba pushed his body up and now both the cocks were half buried in my choot. Baba asked me to move my ass and loosen my choot muscles so that the two cocks will enter my vagina. I moved my ass and tried to relax my vaginal muscles and managed to take both the cocks in my choot. Wow! Ohh! My choot was full of cocks and it felt nice. My vaginal walls were being rubbed everywhere with the cocks.

I was in heaven! Two lunds were in my choot and one of them belonged to young boy and other older man. What a variety! Ramesh was not idle but her brought his Lund near my mouth and asked me to suck it. I took his Lund in my mouth and started to suck it. Just then FIL had an idea! He asked Ramesh to put the dildo in my asshole so that all my holes would be occupied with lunds, variety of lunds at the same time!

Ramesh took the dildo and pushed it in my asshole roughly. Ohh my good! I was torn apart with all those lunds, two in my pucchi and one in my asshole. But it felt nice! I was proud I could use all my holes to satisfy the men! And I waited for the two girls to arrive. Ramesh put his lund in my mouth and started to fuck me there. We were in mood and I was moaning from my throat.

Just then the doorbell rang! Meghana and Swati must have come. I told Ramesh to open the door and bring them in. Ramesh hurriedly put on his pant and went to open the door. Baba and Anand were still in my choot and were fucking me slowly, taking care of my poor pucchi and not to tear it. The dildo was still in my asshole and Anand was moving it in and out. I was looking at the door and saw Meghana and swati enter along with Ramesh.

I was watching swati for the first time. Swati was tall and proportionate. 36 – 28- 38 figure. She has nice round face and her hair was long reaching her ass. She was wearing tight skirt and loose top and showed her nicely shaped legs. She had dimple cheeks and the dimples were visible as she smiled or talked. Meghana was wearing her favorite jeans and tight top which showed her ass and tits prominently.

When they saw me with the two males why were shocked. they both came near me and observed that I had taken two cocks in my pucchi and one dildo in my ass. By this time Ramesh was again offering me his lund. Meghana was shocked that I could stuff so many cocks in my body.Seematai! You have taken two lunds in your pucchi. One dildo is in your asshole and Rameshdada is fucking your mouth.

My good! You are using all your holes to fuck these men! I never imagined this! Look at her Swati! You are meeting seematai for the first time and that too in this condition! Your brother is fucking her choot, her father in law is also in her choot, my brother is fucking her mouth and she has one dildo in her asshole. Wow! Lets get naked Swati and join them.”Swati could not speak anything. She was a new comer and she was meeting me and baba for the first time.

Since she knew Meghana well she soon got the message and the two girls started to undress. Swati was not wearing any bra and her big tits hung free unlike Meghana’s hard and small breasts. Meghana pulled Swati to her and they both started to kiss passionately. Anand was surprised at this,
Swatitai! So you two are lovers! I did not believe it when Ramesh told me this and now I am watching you with Meghanatai! So you both are lesbians and that’s why you have no boyfriends.

I like your body sister! You have nice big breasts and ass. I am proud of you my sister! You like to watch me fucking seematai? Watch me! I am so excited to fuck in front of you. Baba’s cock is touching mine and that feels so nice I am tempted to suck his cock. Ahhhhhh! Fuck!”Today my baba was silent. He did not speak much but was fully in control of the situation. He told Meghana and Swati to make love to each other while they all fuck his Bahu.

Swati and Meghana were already kissing each other and now they started to rub their breasts on each other. Wow I was fucked by 3 men and still I was excited with the view of two girls making love. I wanted Swati! She was very sexy and so I told Swati to come near me. I had to tell Ramesh to remove his lund from my mouth. Since Meghana was left alone too I told Ramesh to fuck Meghana doggy style so that her mouth will be near to me.

Ramesh must be waiting to fuck his sister because he hurriedly went behind Meghana and pushed his pole inside the vagina of Meghana. Swati was shocked! She said,”Meghana! Ramesh is your brother! How can he fuck you? This is wrong! How can a brother fuck his sister? Please take his cock out of your pucchi.”Forget it Swati! We love fucking each other! He has already fucked me and there is no harm in getting his Lund again in my pucchi.

I will tell you very shocking thing now! My own daddy has also fucked me here in presence of Seematai and Baba and I loved it too! My daddy also loved it and so I have no problem in getting their cocks.Anand said, “Swatitai! Baba is fucking his daughter in law! He permitted me to fuck her too. And now I am tempted to fuck you looking at your body. I enjoy watching Ramesh fuck his sister and wish I can do the same to you.

I want to fuck you Swatitai!” Swati kept silent and came near my mouth and showed me her pucchi. She was fingering it shamelessly and she put a finger in her vagina and asked me to lick her juices. She then brought her breasts near me and urged me to suck her nipples. I put my mouth on one nipple and sucked it like a baby. Anand and baba’s faces were also near to Swati now and so Anand and baba touched her breasts.

Both were pressing her breasts hard and Swati moaned with excitement. She said, “Ahhhhhh! Uncle! Press my breasts. Suck my nipples. And Anand you also press them I don’t mind if you just touch them. In fact I love it more when you press my breasts. Now I know the pleasure of being loved by brother. Ahhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Do it!”Baba said, “Seema! Look at the brothers and sisters!

How shameless they are! And look at you! Taking all the cocks in your holes! But its nice I want you to be shameless slut who can do anything for sex! Come on Anand go to your sister and fuck her. I want to see your Lund going inside your sister’s pucchi.”Anand immediately got up from my body and went to Swati. I was licking her pucchi but Anand had no time to wait! He thrust his erect cock in her pucchi from behind and

Swati gasped in shock. She never expected that her own brother will be lusting after her body.Anand! Take your lund out! You are my brother. Please don’t fuck me! It’s a sin! How can I show my face to the society if they come to know you are fucking me? Please seematai! Ask him to stop. Meghana is doing a sin but I cannot!”

I said, “Shut up Swati! What’s harm in taking your brothers cock inside you? It’s just a cock and cocks have no label on it! There is no name tag on any cock! See I am taking my father in law! Meghana had taken her father and brother’s cocks. Now you must take your brothers cock! If you don’t do it we won’t allow you to join our group. So go ahead and enjoy your brother fucking you.”We saw Meghana getting annoyed and she went to Swati and slapped her! Hey Randi! I know you are a big slut!

Why are you showing to be so innocent? I know you have fucked our teachers Deshpandesir and Ranadesir. I also know that you had lesbian affair with Guptemadam. They are elder people like your father and mother! So don’t show us you are innocent and fuck your brother and see how nice it feels. Come on Rameshdada! Stuff her mouth with your Lund. Let the slut take two cocks. And baba will also fuck her in turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here