Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sex Chain Reaction


AUTHOR: Rahul Sharma
EDITOR: Admin


Hi, I am Rahul (rahul19s07@gmail.com) age 30, height 6’2”, weight 84kg, now you understand that I very well fit the bill of “Tall Dark and Handsome”. I have enjoyed a very active sex life with my girlfriends and had been very content but after I started reading stories on ISS I started wondering that how true these stories would be.

While reading, it gave me courage to tryout something different and see myself if it really can be possible and last year I started searching for a suitable targets and now there is no looking back. I live with my mother and younger sister in Mumbai, my father passed away 15 years back. My elder sister Reena age 32 is a sex Goddess, with height of 5’9”, a flawless fare skin and with flesh on right places she measures 36-29-38.

She is married to rich and busy businessmen from last 8 years and now she is 8 months pregnant. My younger sister Roopa age 26 is again a bomb, her height is 5’8” but she is dusky and measures 36D-28-36. Her thick lips big firm boobs and seductive big eyes can make anyone leak in his pants. My mother is now 54 and has taken voluntary retirement from her well paid MNC job as now all of us earn well and can lead a luxurious life.

Still at this age she can stand up as a proud sister of two sexy bitches.
Though my own house is blessed with heavenly beauties I couldn’t get bold enough to try something so I looked out and luckily I could sense some opportunity very next door. Our neighbors are a marvari couple, Ramesh bhai is 42 and has a business and his wife Asha is just 32, they are married from last 10 years and has no kids.

Asha is extremely beautiful with average height, buttery skin and hour glass figure. Because of same age Asha and Reena had become very good friends and even after her marriage they kept their friendship alive. I had never looked at Asha closely but in January last year when Reena came down for sankrant festival I heard some sobbing sound coming out from Reena’s room in the late evening around 7pm.

I was worried and tip toed towards her room to see if she is fine. As I reached closer I could hear sob of two females and then I was scared, what the heck is happening, suddenly I heard a female voice and I could recognize it, it was Asha. She said I need a baby and now and I will do anything to get pregnant...Rajesh is bloody impotent and he can never be a father. I got curious and stood closer to the door and the second voice came from Reena.

I couldn’t believe my ears when she said..I can very well understand your feelings as I am facing the same fortune, though my husband is good in bed but his sperms are incapable of seeding me. I am too dying to be a mother. After understanding the situation I quietly moved back to my room and started imagining if this can be an opportunity for me. After an hour I was done with my plan.

From very next day I started visiting Asha’s place regularly with some or other excuses and started showing my care for her by helping her with households. In months time we became very free and started behaving like very close friends. As they were neighbors I could take the liberty of visiting her house even in shorts and vest. I did it purposely and it worked, I could see her admiring my gym built body from the corner of her eyes and

I understood that this is the time. After two days I got a chance as my mom was going out for market, Roopa to her office and Ramesh was already out for his work. I informed my office that I am unwell and won’t be able to come. As soon as I was alone I changed myself in to shorts and vest and jumped to Asha’s door. She opened the door and I could see an angel standing before me.

She has just come out of shower and wore a baby pink saree. Her skin was still wet and water drops were shining in her hair like pearls. My hormones started rushing in my veins and I kept staring at the beauty dumb folded. I came back to life when I heard a loud giggling, Asha was blushing and laughing. She threw her towel which she was using to dry her hair on my face and said “chhi gande” and rushed back to the kitchen laughing.

I got annoyed but thought this is the best opportunity to get her. I quickly shut the door on my back and followed her to the kitchen and intentionally started yelling..wait you..I will take revenge of this insult now…she was still laughing loud..I said ..OK you wish to laugh..so be it and I caught her from behind pressing my body to her well shaped butts and back in pretext to doing “gudgudi”.

Though I was busy doing gudgudi but the heavenly touch of her body was making me mad..my dick was rock solid and poking her ass…in this pleasure I lost my grip on her and she managed to free herself and rushed to her bedroom laughing…as she reached her bedroom door she took out her tongue and made face to irritate me and tried to close the door but by that time

I also had reached there and managed somehow to stop her from locking herself safe. Now it was a trial of pure strength, we both were pushing the door in opposite direction. I could have done it in a second but I let her struggle and as expected she exhausted and rushed inside but after all it’s a bedroom where else she could go. I jumped on her and she lost her balance and we were on bed.

I again started my gudgudi and making it natural I almost came on her body. She was so much engrossed laughing that she didn’t even realize that I have already stopped and staring at her face. She suddenly realized the fact and looked at me with scared eyes. She was on lying flat on her back her saree’s pallu was way away from her breast, she was breathing heavily because of the struggle and every time she breathe her boobs got crust under my strong chest.

Her legs were under my thighs and my dick was poking her love mound over her saree. It was a moment of utter silence for a second and then all the brakes got loose. She got frightened and started a strongest possible struggle to get out of my grip..Ok Rahul I am sorry I shouldn’t have thrown towel on you..plz let me go now..but I was almost not listening anything. I smelt her hair..wow and then keeping my grip firm on her

I rubbed my nose tip slowly on her neck and kissed her earlobes. She started crying but still she was not shouting as she had hopes that I will stop. I then licked her neck and rolled my tongue down till her collar bone. Neither of us was in mood of giving up, she kept pushing me with all her strength and I kept moving down.

I reached her breast cleavage and started licking and kissing it, then I put my palm on her right boobs and squeezed it and planted soft bites on her left boobs over her blouse. I intentionally didn’t rip her blouse as I didn’t want it to be a rape but at that moment it was almost like that. Now she understood that I am not gonna give up so she started shouting. I lifted myself and sat on her pelvis, this freed her upper body from my grip

And she tried her level best to free herself but meanwhile in seconds I removed my vest and stuffed it forcefully in to her mouth. Tears were flowing from her eyes but she was unable to shout now. I held both her hands and used her own saree to tie her hands, now she was completely helpless and exhausted. She gave up all hopes and stopped resisting but she was still crying in extreme agony.

She looked at me helplessly with tears in her eyes, I just went down and kissed on her forehead and then softly kissed her tears off her eyes. I said..Asha I am sorry..I just lost my control and I never meant this to happen between us as I have always loved you silently and treated you as my wife. Then I threw the bomb..I always wanted to see you raising my kids..they playing in your lap and calling you momma.

I had the complete liberty of telling anything as she was gagged and tied but I could feel that my words are doing its job on her but I wasn’t sure so I said..dear Asha I am freeing you now and you have all the liberty to complain against me or give me any punishment but please for God’s sake never hate me as I love you and will always love you. I untied her hands first and she was calm then I removed the vest and she didn’t scream..I got off her and sat beside her.

She still kept lying on the bed unmoved but moved her face to the opposite direction and kept crying. I slowly moved closer to her so that again my chest was on her boobs and I turned her face towards mine and staring into her eyes said..Ashu I am sure you also must be longing for a kid of your own but surely you don’t find me worthy of being the father of your kids…am I so bad dear? Do you hate me? She broke the eye contact and said in fumbling voice that no

Rahul it’s not like that I hate you…my life is already screwed as Ramesh is impotent and can never be a father but it doesn’t mean that anyone can..you are a very good guy and I do love you but as a friend.I thought its over but I still didn’t lose the hope, I said..if you feel so its fine with me and still I will always love you..I don’t want to remain just as your friend..so you will never find me with you again,

As I said this she turned her face towards me and looked in my eyes..a fresh set of tears rolled down her eyes. I again kissed her tears off and slowly gave a peck on her lips..she didn’t resist so I further pushed my lips on her and smooched, she closed her eyes. Meanwhile I moved my hands to her bare belly and slowly rose till her boobs but as I squeezed it she again became stiff and came back to consciousness.

I got pissed off and just jumped up and said ..Ok if you hate me so much then goodbye and came back to my house. To my surprise she didn’t complain about this to anyone, next whole week I purposely kept myself so busy that we didn’t had any interaction..I thought that this chapter is closed but to my luck it happened on Saturday. It was 9.00am and

I was sitting in my balcony just in shorts and sipping my coffee and reading newspaper then suddenly I realized that someone is standing quietly few steps besides me, I turned around and got shocked..it was Asha standing with her head down, her hands clasped and toes scratching the floor, she wore the same pink saree and her hair was wet and open, it seemed like a flashback.

Though I understood and was happy, I kept my calm and plainly asked..what is it? She still kept her head down while saying..Rahul I am sorry..I said- that’s ok please don’t be sorry it was my mistake..no Rahul it wasn’t your mistake..it was human..please come over to my place I need to talk to you. No Asha I will never come to your house again..I could see tears rolling down her cheeks and couldn’t control..

Ok please go I am coming in five minutes.I quickly went to bathroom and had a shave, I cleaned my pubic hair and washed myself clean, I put a nice perfume and wore shorts without underwear and vest and went to her house. She opened the door and quietly went inside. I bolted the door and followed her to her bedroom. As I entered her bedroom she turned and hugged me with all her strength and again said sorry.

I said you wanted to talk to me? She kept her head on my chest and kept quite. I understood and lifter her chin..her eyes were shut and her wet pink lips were trembling. I softly put my lips on hers and her entire body shivered she tightened her embrace and opened her lips. I took her lower lips in my mouth and sucked her saliva; it was sweet and felt like heaven. She started breathing heavily and our smooch become more passionate as I explored her tongue.

We kissed for almost 15 minutes as my hand explored her smooth back and rested on her butt. I squeezed her ass cheeks and she moaned in pleasure. She had a perfectly shaped and fleshy bums I would have ever felt. I parted from her and pulled her to bed, I could see an angel lying in front of me all for myself. I was losing control and showered her with kisses all over her face, her neck, her breast,

Her belly and finally went down to her love mound and planted a deep kiss..she shuddered and moaned …ohhh rahul I love you..please give me a son. This further excited me and I again came up and in one stroke ripped her blouse off her breast. She didn’t wear any bra and I understood that she came with proper preparation. I was mesmerized with the beauty of her smooth and firm breast.

It wasn’t huge but it was as firm and fresh as of a virgin teenager. She had small but pink tits which were erect in excitement. Now she was lying half nude in front of me, I just felt like eating her raw and started licking her with my broad tongue passionately, I was licking every cm of her bare skin like I was mopping her clean. I licked her breast one by one in circular motion and this was sending her to frenzy,

She caught hold of my hair and pushed it more to her breast. I felt she has spread her legs to accommodate me in between and feel my rock solid manhood. Now I took her left tits on my mouth and started sucking it like a baby and with other left hand pinched her right nipples. She started making strange grunting sound in pleasure. I sucked it to my content and then changed it to right nipples and squeezed the left one with my fingers.

My excitements lead me to press my dick on her pussy and I felt her also responding by pushing her ass up. I moved my tongue from her tits to her belly while my palms cupped her breast and licked her naval and further moved down till I reached the knot of her saree. I pulled her saree knot with my teeth as my hands were still occupied squeezing her boobs and tits.

I started pulling her saree with my teeth and also kept rubbing my mouth on her love mound. I felt her hands trying to remove my vest and she managed to pull it out. This released my hands from her boobs and I caught hold of her saree and removed it in couple of seconds. I was heaving like a bull and her smooth white skin had turned almost red because of my millions of kisses and licking.

I opened the knot of her skirt and pulled it down, she helped in pushing it down from her knees, I was happy seeing her do so. She wasn’t wearing any panty either. As I looked at her love mound and her thighs I was spellbound. She had an out of the world thighs, well shaped, smooth like butter and she had also cleaned every possible hair from her body. I just forgot about fucking her and felt like licking and sucking her skin for the whole life.

I again started from her naval and rolled my tongue down to her thighs. She voluntarily spread her legs and her spotless pink pussy was in my view. I love eating pussy but only if it’s clean and aromatic, so I went down and smelt it, wow I would have got anything if I would have asked because this wet beauty was clean and smelt like garden of flowers. I guess she had taken all possible care to make this day memorable.

I wanted desperately to eat it but as everyone does “dessert at the end”, so I just planted a peck and started rolling my tongue all around her pussy and moved down to her thighs, she again caught hold of my hair and started pulling it up. I rose and planted again a wild smooch on her lips and bit it. She screamed as a drop of blood oozed out from her lower lips but to my utter surprise she smiled and licked it clean.

This docile housewife was enjoying it rough. I again started moving down but this time with small and soft bites all over her skin. She was bucking in pain and pleasure; she was uttering something which was beyond my understanding I guess its language of sex. As I reached her thighs again I flipped her on to her stomach and her smooth ass was gleaming in front of my eyes.

She was surprised with my act but I wanted to taste her completely. I rose up to back of her neck and started sucking and licking it like mad. I took her earlobes in my mouth and it felt like it may melt any moment. My dick was pressing on her ass crack but my shorts were stopping me from this heavenly feeling. I licked her back and rubbed my dick on her ass; slowly I moved down and reached her ass cheeks.

As usual I smelt it and it was fresh. I rolled my tongue on the mound of her ass cheeks and reached the crack. I could feel some fluid in the crack and realized that her pussy is oozing her love juice. It was really very hard to stop myself from eating her pussy and ass buds then and there, so I quickly moved down and licked back of her thighs and knee. She was constantly saying..oh Rahul..

I love you..where were you all these days..I am so stupid ahh…ahhhh…ummm. I licked her calves and moved down to her toes. She has a well pedicured toe and loved sucking it deep in my mouth. She was getting mad and was banging her head on the pillow and was clinching the bed sheet. I again jumped to her ass cheeks and started biting it softly and then parted her ass cheeks to get a full view of her bud.

It was clean and pink I couldn’t control and planted my tongue on the ass hole. She jumped straight as if hit by 440 volt current and started panting…Rahul you are so cruel..you are making me mad..don’t do this or I will never let you go away from me..I love you and hugged me again then she pulled herself up and gave me a smooch meanwhile I felt her hand searching for the button of my shorts.

I helped her opening the button and the zip but further she stopped me and bent down to pull it. I got off the bed and stood straight on the floor. My shorts was still hanging on my lund, she also got off the bed and sat on her knees in front of me and slowly pulled my shorts looking straight in my eyes. Her mischievous smile and looks in her eyes were clearly reflecting her naughty intentions.

As my shorts hit the floor she shifted her eyes from me to my dick and again jumped up shouting. What the fuck is this..no no no..rahul I am sorry I am gonna be dead..I can’t take this..you are a bloody monster. She kept quiet for a while when she came back to her senses and walked very slow footsteps to me and touched my dick. What size is this Rahul?..l Said..never measured but should be 8”x4” or may be more.

I still can’t believe Rahul that this is for real..Ramesh doesn’t have even half of it. She slowly started touching it as if it’s a very scary beast. I don’t know what will happen to me but I will try doing it for you as I love you rahul..I love you too Ashu. She again went down on her knees and pulled back the foreskin of my dick. The pink head was out shining in glory; she again looked at me and started licking the head.

She smooched the head and took it in her mouth I could see her already struggling. She took it out and started rolling her tongue along the length of my cock and reached to my balls, she held my balls on her palm and licked it thoroughly then again she came back to my cock and this time she tried to take my meat deep inside her throat as much as possible. It was an out of the world feeling as my cock received a fucking movement from her mouth.

After 5 minutes I could see tiredness on her face so I pulled her up and gave her a smooch, her lips were drenched with saliva and my pre-cum which made it more smooth and pleasurable. Then I laid her on the bed and reached a 69 position I straight away attacked her overflowing pussy and started eating her love juice,

I could feel her body arching and shuddering in excitement she held my ass cheeks and squeezed while her tongue licked my balls then she again took my lund in her mouth and this time I pushed it deep, from the force of her squeeze on my butts and jerks of legs I sensed that she is really having a tough time but she didn’t resist rather she took all my strokes. I was completely lost in her love hole and its taste,

I put my palms below her butts and lifted a little, now her pussy and ass hole both were in my reach and I licked her ass bud and felt again a squeeze on my butts I understood that she is liking it so I rolled my tongue on her sphincters with a little pressure her speed and enthusiasm in sucking also increased.

I took out my lund from her mouth and kissed her I could see the veins of her eyes had turned red and entire cheek was flooded with her saliva she was gasping for breath. I again licked her boobs and tits which made her horny and came down to her pussy. I could feel that it’s too tight to take my monster and would be like deflowering a virgin.

So I again started licking her clitoris and inserted a finger and after ten strokes inserted another. She was experiencing pain but it was necessary to make her comfortable before give her my hammer. I could feel her juice flowing down to her ass buds so I took the advantage of natural lube and inserted third finger in her vagina and little finger in her ass hole and that was the time she screamed and tears flowed from eyes.

I wanted to know what it was third finger or finger in her ass. I saw a thin flow of blood oozing out of her pussy I felt pity on her and cursed Ramesh for spoiling her life. Such sexy and beautiful girl shouldn’t have been with an ass like him, after even ten years of marriage she if just like a virgin. I kept the movement and came up to kiss her and hugged her and said..don’t worry

Ashu my love I am trying to make you comfortable…she said I know and you please don’t worry I am loving this pain, I have longed for ten years for this experience. Now you have given me this so you become my master and I will bear your child and will do anything on earth to please you and keep you happy and satisfied.

Now I can’t control myself please seed me and make me mother of your child please..and she started licking my hairy chest and my tits. It was a totally different experience, no one had ever licked my tits and she was slurping it like a newborn baby. My dick outgrew and I took out my fingers and moved my dick to her love hole. Before pushing it in I looked at her and she said don’t worry I know and I will bear it any cost,

I am dying to have this pain. This was more than enough for me and I put my cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed. She screamed a loud and put her own hand to muffle her voice, tears started flowing from her eyes but she signaled to go ahead but despite of heavy lubrication and finger fucking it was difficult to push it in so I again moved up and reached near her head.

My legs were on the sides of her face and balls were hanging on her lips. She understood and caught hold of my dick and pushed it inside her mouth. I started fucking her mouth as if I am fucking a cunt in missionary position, to my utter surprise my entire length was in her throat and my balls were hitting her chin but she could managed it only for few seconds and took my lund out, anyways my purpose was done as it was well lubricated.

I again put my dick on her cunt and this time I put my left palm on her waist and right on her shoulder, this made her straight and pinned and gave a mighty push. She has anticipated it well and had already put pillow on her face to muffle her scream. Almost half of my dick went inside and I stayed in the same position for some time then asked her if she is comfortable, she said yes and I started a to and fro motion slowly.

After some time she started responding by moving her hands on my back and kissing me on my chest. As she was lost in the pleasure I gave another push and the entire shaft went inside and this time she was completely unaware. She was shocked by the stroke and shouted in pain “fuck you

Rahul you are a bloody animal” but again she said..but I love this animal and smiled. I was so damn happy and started fucking her pussy with long and heavy strokes. She was equally happy because she was getting a long awaited pleasure plus she could manage my hammer and above all she was going to be a mother. She was lifting her ass every time to match the rhythm of my strokes.

She signaled me to lift my upper body from her, I thought she is finding me heavy but to my surprise she said..Rahul I want to see you while you are loving me and feel your strong hairy chest and she started rubbing her palm on my chest and scratching softly with her long nails. This was making me mad and I felt I would explode anytime but I was enjoying fucking such a warm and tight cunt so

I controlled myself but she was getting aggressive with every stroke and now she lifted her legs and circled around my waist and started licking and kissing my chest. She was also blabbering fuck..Rahul fuck me..fuck me hard…ohhh..aahhhh…I felt her entire body stiffening up and she got wild on my nipples, she was sucking so aggressively that I was experiencing pain too but this was pushing me to the hilt and

I felt I won’t be able to control it anymore and by the time I could tell her I blasted my load deep in her womb and also felt that her cunt is also palpitating, I understood that she also has come at the same time. This was the best thing to happen for her to conceive, we remained on each other with my dick still buried in her pussy for 5 minutes and kissed each other. Slowly

I took out my lund from her cunt and put a pillow under her butt to keep every single drop of my sperm inside her. I told her that she is not supposed to leave the bed till evening and keep collecting my sperm and she smiled. I went back to the bathroom to clean myself and came back and sat next to her on bed. She rested her head on my thighs and kissed my dick and said Thank you.

She then told me that she did complain about my behavior to Reena as she was my elder sister as well as her best friend. Reena told her that whatever happens happens for good and anyways I am a young burley and handsome guy and can father good and healthy babies and above all we are very close friends so secrecy will also be never an issue.

Hearing this I felt a strange tickle in me ..is Reena aware?? I don’t know why but my dick again started raising its head and Ashu was surprised and started licking it and in no moment we were ready for the second round. We had sex four times that day and next week I took off and we fucked like rabbits everyday for the whole week.

December Asha gave birth to a baby boy and he looks just like me. In next couple of months I am expecting four more babies of mine as they are already kicking in their respective wombs. Please let me know if you enjoyed my experience and would like me to share about my other four babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here