Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Women In Love


AUTHOR: huma
EDITOR:


Hi I am Huma. This is my lesbian story which is closest to truth, my own truth. I would invite my lesbian sisters to read this story. If they dont feel aroused, then I did not write this story or they are not lesbians. Dear readers, please feed back me on humachudasi@ymail.com

Mithali Thakurayan came into the family hall and ordered the Maid to set the tea table and spread the Egyptian rug in the ladies park where she would like to spend some time with her devrani Minakshi Thakurayan(wife of her husband's younger brother). Mithali Thakurayan aged 34 years, dressed in green slik sari, looked gorgeous with her white skin shinning in the glow of late youth and her full body looked quite impressive. She is tall, almost 5 feet 6 inches, well stacked in department of breasts and hips. Her lage eyes are bright and her black hair is tied in a bun at the back of her head. Her husband Thakur Vijay is quite old in his sixties and is not potent any more, so far as sex is concerned. Mithali Thakurayan had lost interest in men. She loves women and had developed a new lust for her Devrani Minakshi who attracted her sexually. She had made advances last evening by putting her hand on her devrani's ample bosom. Minakshi seemed annoyed and left her company in a fit of seeming anger. Now the older Thakurayan was afraid that her younger lover might be angry with her. It was possibly the first encounter of its own kind which might have annoyed the younger Thakurayan.Their attraction was almost sinful. The only reason Minakshi may not object to her advances was that she had been very kind and protective to the young woman.The older jaithani was her virtual guardian in the palace.

On receiving the summons from the maid, the devrani hesistated mentally but on second thoughts, agreed to meet her jaithani. She wore a black sari which showed her voluptuos female charms. She was shorter of the two, five feet 3 inches, wheatish complexion, nice curvy figure, thick pouting lips, oval face. Minakshi always kept her love mound shaven, her armpits clean and perfumed. Her nipples were long and hard which capped her medium sized breasts. Her sari was hugging the swelling curves of her buttocks and her jutting tits. She had been anticipating her encounter with her older co sister. Since the first advance towards her by the older co sister, she was in a state of continuous sexual turmoil. Minakshi had always a special attraction for women, especially buxom older women whose sexy female body provided her with special and powerful sexual release. The arrival of the maid and her announcement brought a bright glow on the younger female lover and the maid recognised the meaning of the glow quite well from the older woman's lesbian tastes.

The younger Thakurayan followed the maid as her eyes kept following the swing of the maid's buttocks throgh her cotton dress. The maid was young, very young, no more than 16 or 17 with large rising tits and wide ass cheeks. Minakshi patted her big ass lovingly when the maid returned from the entrance of the ladies' park by the pool. A rug had been spread and tea table set for the two co sisters. Minakshi blushed at the thought of the upcoming encounter.


Mithali Thakurayan offered Minakshi a cup of tea and asked "I hope you are not angry with me after our last meeting. I am older to you and love you in a special way, I hope you understand what I mean....." The younger woman took a sip of her tea and blushed. “I’m not angry at you, Didi, and you didn’t do anything bad. It upset me a little but then thought it was natural for you to have love for me.... I rather loved your touch.... it was exciting after my husband has been away for so many days.....I get so lonely....You were divine.... I could not sleep for a long time....... Didi I love you too.... Your touch electrified me inside out.”
Mithali Thakurayan smiled as she put her hand on the soft flesh of her devrani's sari clad thigh. “But…You... liked my touch.....My God... I am so glad.... I have wanted you to be mine.... You know what I mean..... I love you sooooo much”
The younger woman blurted out. “Didi, I don’t know if you’re talking about the same thing..... I love you too....., but…I have been so aroused since you touched me so close to my...... I have been thinking and imagining if this is right”
Mithali looked at her and smiled silently, pulling her to her bosom and running her eager hands on her younger lover's lush female body. Minakshi melted in her embrace and she buried her lips in the soft hollow at the base of Minakshi’s throat. “I’ve got to have you Minakshi…My Beti.... my love... Even if you get mad at me … I’ll leave if you say you hate me… I’ll leave if you say you don’t want me to… but if you don’t love me the way I love you, I will kill myself darling…”


Mithali Thakurayan crushed herself against her devrani, putting her arms around her shoulders and gripping her tightly, kissing her throat. Minakshi did not say a word, her eyes half closed and her head turned to one side as her jaithani kissed her throat. Minakshi’s face was flushed and pink with arousal, and her eyes were glittering with a burning need. Mithali Thakurayan looked into her eyes, smiling and caressing her face, then she leaned over and brushed her lips on her lover’s kissing her soft trembling lips passionately. Minakshi opened her mouth wide, letting the older woman's tongue enter her mouth. Mithali Thakurayan probed her tongue deeper into the mouth of her lover, running her hands up and down her back, her curvy buttocks.


"Ohhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh, didi, what are you doing to mee, You are turning me on, a fire is burning in my body, ohhhhh didi....." implored Minakshi.



Their hands began to move over each other urgently and their breath came in panting surges as they became more aroused. Mithali Thakurayan’s hand brushed against one of the soft boobs of her devrani who groaned loudly, “Oh, Bhagwan, if this is sin, it is sooooo sweet, didi touch my tits, feel my lips, hug me didi, ohhhh my God make love to meeeee didi,” she breathed in a trembling voice, her hand touching Mithali’s breast frantically. "Didi take off your sari, show me your beautiful body, your milk white breasts. I’ve got to have them,” she whimpered passionately. “I’ve got to see them… feel them… kiss them…”


“All right, darling,” Mithali Thakurayan spoke softly but passionately, unfastening her silk sari and blouse. “You may have them…My body is yours.... touch them, feel my nipples darling my titties are for my Beti....my lover, my dear Minakshi, kiss my nipples my child” She revealed her boobs tipped by the dark nipples. “There, Minakshi darling… they’re yours… take them…suck them”


Minakhi bared her jaithani's silk sari and blouse, lunged forward, opening her mouth wide and taking one of the older woman’s breasts between her lips as she cupped the other one in her hand, squeezing and fondling it. Mithali Thakurayan sighed with the sensation racing through her, and Minakshi sucked her breast as hard as she could, moving her head up and down her naked flat stomach. The younger woman let Mithali’s breast slide from her mouth and cupped the base of it in her hand squeezing it, then she stuck her tongue out and ran the tip of it around the hard nipple.
"Ahhhhh Beti suck my boobs.....drink my milk.... suck me hard....ohhhhh Bhagwan....suck my nipples darling."


Mithali Thakurayan loved the sensation of her young devrani's tongue on her boobs. She was usually the agrresive one, the pleasure giver, the butch but this young woman was pleasing her, she was filling her cunt with juices. “I want to all of you didi....I want your body.... all of it… want to make love to all of you… want you all the way…”


Mithali Thakurayan ’s face was tense with arousal, her damp lips parted as she panted raggedly and her eyes gleaming with unbridled lust for her new lover. She opened her legs wider and winced with sensation as her new younger lover touched her swollen cunt mound. She whispered. “ Come on then touch my pussy, its so hot under your fingers......Your touch has made my cunt wet.... my juices are running....feel my throbbing cunt....My poor neglected pussy. We’ll go all the way — we’ll do it all together. Take off your clothes and let me see your naked beauty..... your jaithani is your lesbian lover my sister.... I have bared my body for you....... Now you do the same. Take them off so I can see you and feel you..... you have turned me into a horny slut..... I will be you slut if you want to.”
Minakshi Thakurayan drew in a deep, ragged breath and nodded and seized her sari and then blouse in both hands and pulled them off and threw them on the grass. Then she undid her hair which ran down to her buttocks. The horny lesbians had thrown the caution to the winds. They were butt naked, their naked lush female bodies glowing in youth and the bright shade under the trees. Usually no one is allowed into the ladies park until ordered to, but the young maid did have the audacity to peep. What she saw turned her into a bundle of molten lust. The maid was just passing that way when her eyes saw the two naked horny lesbians in an embrace. She turned her face away, fearing the wrath of the senior Thakurayan. The sight of two naked women in embrace did water the maid's young cunt nevertheless.



Mithali Thakurayan put her arms around he rlover, feeling her young female figure in her embrace and ran her lips on the tender but hot tit flesh of her devrani whose breasts were small and hard in comparison to the older jaithani's. She leaned forward, feeling one of them and kissing the other one, and Minakshi moaned as she clung to her lesbian lover's fuller body. They writhed and moaned as they fondled each other and sucked each other’s flesh, their muffled groans and movements becoming more and more urgent.
“Come on and let’s go to the rug, darling. We can make love on the rug.” said Minakshi.
“Bhagwan, it burns me to hear you say that,” Mithali Thakurayan moaned in a trembling voice, standing up and pulling her co sister.


They parted for a moment. Their eyes met, and they put their arms out toward each other as they fell on the soft Egyptian rug, their lips searching hungrily. They kissed passionately, their hands moving over each other’s bodies.


The jaithani mouthed her lover’s breasts and moved her lips down her young body, caressing and feeling her thighs and buttocks with her hands. Minakshi sighed and whimpered, quivering from the feel of her didi's hands and lips on her. They both turned on the rug, their lips moving down each other until they were kissing and nibbling at each other’s thighs. Mithali Thakurayan pressed her lips to the shaven triangle between Minakshi’s thighs and cupped her buttocks, and the devrani moaned louder and spread her thighs apart from the feel of her older lover’s hot breath against her pussy. Mithali’s fingers dug into Minakshi’s buttocks, gripping her tightly, and Mithali thrust her head deep between her thighs and covered her cunt with her mouth, sucking on it and flicking the tip of her tongue across it. The younger woman opened her mouth wide and uttered a whimpering cry of ecstasy, then she thrust her hungry cunt at her jaithani," Ohhhhhhhh, mar gayiii, didi, do it.....harder....suck meee....my cunt.....pleaseeeee....didi fuck my choot.....I am dying....suck my cunt didi... make me your lesbian slut....my cunt is oozing....fuck meeee didi.....ohhhh Bhagwan..." she threw her head from side to side while her lover burrowed her head between her spread out thighs, lapping hungrily at her pussy and drinking the streams of cum juices flowing from her cunt till Minakshi lay still, calm, spent.


They lay against each other for some time and then the younger devrani got up. It was now her turn to return the favour. She bent, hugged her older didi, her lover an dkissed her full on the lips. The jaithani responded eagerly and pushed her tongue into her young lover's mouth. Minakshi pushed her hand between her thighs and felt the two day stubble of black hair growth on her jaithani's pussy mound. The small stubble tickled her fingers as the younger woman placed her lips on Mithali's large tits. The whiye tit globes tasted awesome and the younger woman tried to push as much of white flesh into her mouth as possible. Mithali Thakurayan ran her hands into her devrani's hair pulling her face closer to her boobs." Suck my titties darling....you are doing fine fir a beginner...suck momma's boobs....momma loves your tongue on her nipples..... lick my nipples....suck on them....my new lesbian lover is hot and good to momma.... be momma's darling....momma is opening to her loving beti.....love momma loves you Minakshi."





Minakshi’s tongue probed deeper into the older lesbian's mouth who sucked the devrani's tongue, theri saliva mixed with each other. The two lesbians kissed and sucked on on each other before Minakshi moved her concentration to the older lesbians tits. Her tits shone with her spit as the younger woman sucked like a baby on her mother's boobs. Her hand pushed its way into the older woman's swollen cunt lips, feeling their wet ness." Touch my cunt, feel its heat, its juice..... your fingers are doing magic my darling.... dont tease my cunt, rub my pussy hard, ohhhh God love me beti..... you are turning me soooo hot..... my cunt is burning for your touch" cried the older lover with lust filled intensity.



Minakshi took the hint and began her lip movement downward, holding the wide buttocks of her jaithani, trailing her mouth down her stomach, leaving wet trail towards the goldern triangle between her thighs to the ultimate centre of her womanhood which was throbbing wildly. Mithali had not been aroused to this height by her lesbian lovers. She opened her thighs wider to welcome the hot tongue and her devrani began moving her head back and forth, sliding her tongue in and out. A fiery heat seemed to spread through her limbs as Minakshi tongued her slit, and she began thrusting her hips and driving her pussy at Minakshi’s tongue. Excitement mounted higher and higher, enveloping her in a warm, dizzy lesbian pleasure. The devrani drove her tongue deeper into the pink cunt lips, and she could feel her lover's buttocks move in a fucking motion.

.
Then she slid her tongue across the hard clitoris, and a shuddering spasm raced through Mithali’s body. She began flicking her tongue back and forth over it, and Mithali squirmed against her face in ecstasy, pressing her pussy harder against sucking mouth. "God, Ohhhh Bhagwan fuck meeeee..... my lover fuck momma.... I am turning into a bitch.....your mouth is fucking hot.....This bitch is cumming darling..... suck momma's cunt.... drink my cunt juice beti.... Mithali the slut is cumming on your mouth." The new lesbian began flicking her tongue rapidly back and forth, and every nerve in Mithali’s body came to life as the agony of pleasure gripped her. She fought harder, flicking her tongue over Mithali’s clitoris as rapidly as she could.



Mithali clamped down on Minakshi's head and the younger woman, tried to bring her lover to the ultimate peak of pleasure. The sensations raced through Mithali and burst into an explosion of ecstasy. Mithali screamed, her wailing shriek could be heard far as her lover kept flicking her tongue back and forth over her clitoris. The orgasm was again shuddering. She was dimly aware that her hips were thrusting madly and crushing her cunt against Minakshi’s mouth.



Mithali collapsed limply as she shot the last cum drops on the sucking mouth, panting with quick, shallow gasps. Minakshi pulled her face up and looked at her new lover and put her arms around her. They held each other, both of them struggling for breath and their hearts pounding madly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here