Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 4, 2010



It has always been a great turn on for me to let my girlfriends or wife screw around with other men. It is something that I have been aware of since my first serious date with a girl. Her name was Danni and I went out with her after she had finished with one of my pals. We started sleeping together after about a month. My parents were away and Danni had come around for the evening and we ended up having sex on my bed. It was over very quickly for me as it was my first time. I sensed that Danni wasn't satisfied and had to explain that I had been a virgin up until that moment. Eventually I got her to tell me about her previous lovers. She had started having sex when she was eighteen and had had six lovers before me. It was when she got around to telling me about my pal and what he and she did together that I realized that I was getting really turned on. Danni obviously noticed this too. She went into great detail about their sex together telling me how often he would do it to her, how he made her give him blow jobs in his car and how he had once even put it into her ass. Soon I was mounting Danni again. I took a little longer to come this time but it was still over pretty quickly. After this it would become a regular part of our sex life for Sue to tell me about her previous boyfriends. It was tremendously exciting for me.......

"So? Did you get it?" Julie asked her friend the minute she saw her getting off the bus. "No. I didn't dare take it. He woulda missed it and ask me what I did with it." the blonde girl answered as they walked into the school together. "But I did look at it." "Kim! You were supposed to wait so we could see it together." "We still can, next time you come over." Kim said, "But you might not like it." "Why? Is it totally gross or something?" Julie turned in front of her friend, blocking her way. "What was on it?" "Not here." Kim tipped her head at the other kids walking past or milling around them. "I'll tell you later. Maybe at lunch. But we better get going or we're gonna be late." The two co-eds did not get another chance to talk about Kim's brother's dirty movie on tape until after school. Whispering in the back of the bus, Kim explained what was wrong with the videotape she discovered hidden in her brother's dresser. "There are no men in it!" "What? It wasn't a sex movie?" Julie was crushed. "It is, only there are only women in it." She clamped a hand over the brunette's mouth to keep her friend from blurting it out loud. "It's all these lezzies!" "Eew! That's sick." "I guess, but they seemed to like it." Kim did not want to let on that she liked what she saw. It didn't matter to her if her companion wanted to see it anymore, the blonde co-ed intended to view it all the very next time she was home alone. There was no doubt in her mind that she would be masturbating while did...


Ever since going through puberty I've had this fantasy of knowing my sister in every forbidden way. But, unfortunately for me, I have no sister. I am the youngest of three boys. My mother died when I was young so I barely remember her. My dad has remained unmarried since then and I have absolutely zero female relatives in a four state radius. So, from those early days of puberty I knew I was out of luck, and actually never thought that I'd ever get my wish. Five months ago dad got married again. Linda is a nice woman, blonde haired with a pretty face. My dad loves her and my brothers and I are happy for him. Best part is, she has two daughters. Grace is twenty-five and lives with her husband and son across town, Karen, like me, is still living at home. I attend the local college and instead of moving someplace where I actually have to pay rent, I moved down into the basement which dad converted into a small apartment when my older brother Mark went to college and decided to live at home like I was. The basement was comfortable, large enough for the occasional party and with sufficient privacy for those times I want to bring someone home with me. The basement has it's own entrance so no one ever need know what was going on in my little hideaway. So, when Karen moved in I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She was blonde like her mother, except that pretty face could stop traffic and she had a knock out body that got me hard every time I looked at her. Best yet, Karen was only eighteen, and she adored her new older brother, that's right, 'me'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here