Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Live (Teaching) Show

Hey readers, it is long time. I was busy with my dad and younger brother (dad doesn't know that I took in Jai's rod, nor Jai knows my affair with dad). There was nothing special except I was getting either of the two cock everyday. Now I have some thing special, it is lengthy as I wished you enjoy the true real happening, as I did.

"Jothi, come on bathe me" Dad called. "No dad...I am not going to... you have not kept up your promise of live show with mom... I wanted to see it". "Please..Jothi, I will arrange for it". "No dad, you have been postponing...I will masturbate you, OK"? "Fine, you do that and go out; I will ask your mom to return home". I was joyous, I pulled Dad's rod gave a nice blow job, minutes after I swallowed his juice. In the meantime he called mom told her to return home. As planned I went out locking the door, of course Dad is there to open when mom comes.

I peeped through window, dad was seducing mom by rubbing her rib moving up to her boobs, mom was little hesitant, but allowed dad to continue. My bottom was itching. I unlocked the door slowly, cat walked to Dad's bedroom, only the curtain was hanging and door opened. I could see mom and dad. Mom's sari was stripped off, her big 38 melons were pointing inside the blouse. Dad was squeezing it and unhooked the blouse and bra the tits jumped out. Dad pinched the black grapes on top and moved his other hand to mom's petticoat. Mom too was becoming hot, she rubbed dad's dick, massaged his chest. I too was getting horny.

I thought of peeping in, but controlled of course by rubbing my cunt. Mom was naked; the thick black hair was surrounding her vagina. Dad rubbed it, fingered, mom couldn't wait any more, may be the poor lady is lusting she lay on the cot spreading her legs, Dad too was in good mood, he stood by the cot to sprawl on her. My pussy started oozing I pulled down the panty and massaged. Dad climbed up mom and sat on her lap with his dick inch above the hole, he banged it in mom’s pussy, and she started moaning. I couldn't control any more. "Oh, it's you, I didn't know that you are in, I just heard the noise on opening the door and wondered who it could be...” I needed a reason to barge in.

Mom tried to cover her nudity by pulling around the bed sheet and Dad pretended to be shy and pulled the lungi. "Mom, I know, I am not a kid, and I can understand...carry on”. I pushed away the bed sheet; she covered her face with her hand and turned. “Come on mom”, I pulled her hand squeezed the boobs, “Dad go ahead…continue” I put my palm in between the gap of my dad’s and mom’s belly, rubbed her hairy pelvic. “Mom your bottom is too hot, don’t feel shy”. I encouraged. I moved to mom’s head side, lifted my skirt showed my hole to dad, that is it. Dad started moving his cock up and down. Mom, though shy, couldn’t keep quiet.

After all, having come thus far, she might have thought, any way I have seen what ought to have not been. She started moving her butt up and down, I was becoming hardened, rubbed my cunt and fingered, dad watched me from top of mom, he was silent spectator, but fucked faster. “Dear, what happened to you? You seem to be very hard. I haven’t seen you like this before”. Mom though felt pain enjoyed, dad didn’t reply. He was busy. My fingering was not enough for me I needed some thing more, I came to the side of mom, kept her hand on my wet pussy. Mom was shocked, on me showing the vagina in front of my dad, after all she didn’t know our incestuous relation, and I could understand it from her expression. Now she couldn’t do any thing except to rub mine. Dad was on his top gear, mom too was moaning heavily. Dad stopped stroking; yes he filled the semen in mom’s pussy. Mom pressed my cunt hard signaling, her fulfillment. Dad climbed down from mom and lay by her side, both naked. I was hardened I pulled out my skirt and top.

I signaled Jai to come in. Dad was surprised to see my younger brother. Yes it was my plan. I didn’t even let my dad know about it. It was Jai who screwed me first. I felt guilty by getting along with Dad, I thought let Jai also enjoy mom’s hole, he too accepted it if he gets a chance. As gratitude, I telephoned him to come home. Even Jai doesn’t know that he will be watching a live show. On coming home, I told Jai to wait outside the room and watch, to come in only after I tell him. I pulled out his shorts, released Jai’s protruding dick, and massaged it. I know dad will not say anything, mom was shocked. Jai’s rod was getting hard and bulging. He squeezed my boobs and sucked the nipple. I took his other hand and kept it on my pussy, he massaged my clit. I was getting hard and hard.

Mom couldn't keep quiet any more, she got up from the cot and separated us, "hey, you are brother and sister". "So what..? All of us are brothers and sisters...aren’t that true..?" Jai came close to me, mom was in between, and Jai caught hold of the melons and squeezed it. Mom was angry, pushed aside Jai's hand, realised she is nude in front of her own children, took dad's lungi and tied around her body from arm pits down to calf muscle, sat on the cot. Dad was still lying naked his dick bowed down may be after releasing the semen twice in a short span or because of mom. I sat next to mom and rubbed Dads shrunk cock, I was sure that dad's dick will stiffen on my touching; there was smile on his face. Mom was terrified, she pulled out my hand threw a bed sheet on dad's naked body. "Mom...I am assisting you, wakening up the sleepy dick". "What is all this, you know what are you doing”? I wanted mom to calm down so that my plan will work. I sat on her lap, hugged and told, "Mom, please...you know we are grown, we too have sexy urges, and most of the time I am alone in the house, even nobody to talk, Jai and Dad at least masturbate, yes, accidentally I have seen them masturbating..(I lied)...think of me...I haven't had any affair, I have been controlling myself....but, today it’s a live show”. I didn't finish, but a little change in mom's attitude, the grim angry face calmed down.

While I was talking to mom, Dad was rubbing his dick, and Jai was standing behind me, his reduced bent cock touched my back. I kissed mom, pulled the knot of the lungi above her boobs, pressed it with mine, and rubbed her back. Dad understood from the calmness of mom, came down the cot stood by her side. I kept mom's hand on Dad's dick, by now the cock got up; mom moved her hand around it. I too got up from her lap, deliberately moving the lungi that was sticking to her waist and her hairy pussy was visible. I signaled Jai to come on the other side of mom. His dick too stiffened on seeing mom's hole, I kept the right hand of mom on Jai's rod. Mom was masturbating both, I kneeled in front of her, gently rubbed the big melons with one hand, while massaged the lips of cunt, slowly, I massaged her clit with the index finger, squeezed with thumb, index finger and pinched, started fingering with two fingers, I was seducing mom, she pressed her lips under the teeth, she was limping back to form. Dad and Jai were enjoying the fast movement of mom's hand. I got up, I needed some thing, I kept Jai's left hand and the right of Dad on my vagina and both rubbed their half of my pussy.

Suddenly, Dad pulled out his hand, moved it to my mangoes, pressed the stalk above it, I was enjoying it. I thought of mom, no one was doing anything to mom. I think Jai read my mind; he started squeezing the big melon with his left. He was too heavily pressing, I could see it the way he squeezed, perhaps, because of the first time with mom, "Jai, I like it, but, painful, little light". "My boy I will teach you", dad turned his attention to mom's tits. "Dad, why don’t you teach me as well", he understood what I wished and slowly massaged my mangoes, saying "my son, this way", from massaging, went on to rubbing. "Devi (mom's name) it’s your session, to teach them". Mom bent her head, took Jai's rod in her mouth, moved her head to and forth, Jai closed his eyes and pressed mom's head tight with his pole. Mom took it out from her mouth, held the dick, removed the fore skin, and licked the pink head. "Oh! Mom...nice..." Jai's pole hardened further, mom took it again in her
mouth. I followed the lesson with Dad.

"Devi, do it the doggy way". Mom got up from cot, bent herself and gave the blow job. I too continued the same with dad. Dad bent a little, stretched his arm, rubbed the Zip liked sides of my ass hole, and moved the arms to my cunt. Jai was watching it, "Dad this lesson is for me", and he played the game with mom. "Now, it’s my turn", Dad kneed before me, licked the cunt and chewed the clit, I was going to heaven, he started to suck the juice. "Am I doing correctly mom", Jai repeated it to mom. "Little change", mom pushed herself away, lay on the cot spreading her legs, "come on do it now", Jai bent from her leg side, started licking, "Jai, lay on top of me", Jai moved ahead, "not from here, come down from the head side and drink". Jai followed mom’s instruction, mummy chewed the banana.

I too offered the juice to dad. While I was changing position, Jai stopped licking and forcibly pulled out his dick. His white juice spread from mom’s tummy till her fore head, a few on the pillow too. Poor guy couldn’t lost long on enjoying his own mom, “Jai, you could have given it in my mouth, you wasted, you have not wiped my wet fully”. All along, I was continuing with dad, his rod throbbed in my mouth. Both, me and mom were still oozing. Mom told me to suck out the juice; I lay on top of her the 69 way. Yes I wanted mom to clean mine, I know it will take some time for the males to get ready after ejaculation, till then I wanted the lesbian. Mom sucked with great vigor, I bit her clit with my lips and ‘slur…rrrrp’ I sucked out from mom’s.

Now we played the hand ball, I bent and sucked the boobs, once again after a very long gap of years. Mom enjoyed my sucking. The males were hardening, the junior was first, he started drinking the other tit, mom was feeding both her children, Jai, while drinking fingered mom's clit and me with Jai's rod. Dad couldn’t keep quite, he came by the side of mom, and she took his pole in her hand and started playing with it. "Devi, I think, we can teach the main lesson", Dad was ready for the shoot out, of course, we too. Mom nodded "yes”. She took away the tits and pushed Jai to the bed, Jai lay on the bed thrilled; his heart was beating fast as he was excited in fucking mom for the first time. I lay beside him, for dad to take on me. Mom sat by the right side of Jai, milked his rod, and to the left of me, fingering my cunt. I too was excited, my vagina oozed, I rubbed the balloon, below dad's rod and the testicles. His dick hardened further.

Mom bent and kissed Jai's dick, licked it. "Mom, it is exciting". She understood, moved up licking his belly, nipples and sprawled on him, her boobs pressed to the chest of Jai, she kissed his cheeks. Jai hugged mom tightly, his strong pointing dick pressed under mom's belly. Mom got up, positioned her hole on top of the 9 inched, pressed, dick banged in. Mom started moving. I watched and told the waiting dad "teach me the lesson". Dad and mom were moving on top of me and Jai respectively. "Mom, is there no test to check us?" "Yes, that is what I was thinking".

Mom tried to roll below Jai. As Jai was not ready, his dick came out. "It is now exam time for both of you", mom declared lying on the cot. The juniors were on top of the seniors, Dad's dick bulged further, thick, I felt pain pressing from top of his rod, but, I enjoyed it. The flag mast went in the hole, I moved my butt up and down. Dad was excited; he was not doing any thing with me, kept his arms under his head and watching me fuck him. I was busy with Dad, just turned my head to the side, Jai too was fucking Mom, pressing her big melons. Dad's dick was throbbing in my pussy, I wanted the play to continue, of course, I too was oozing. I needed a short break. I suggested inter changing. Mom and Dad accepted it; I think all of us needed few minutes rest.

Both, me and Jai watched the live show once again, yes, dad was on top of mom inserting his dick in the big hole and started stroking it. We didn't watch till the climax, I asked Jai to screw me, his dick was wet soaked in mom's cunt, and he started fucking me. He was moving bit fast, I was dripping and wanted to urinate, pushed aside Jai, rushed to the toilet. Jai's dick was throbbing and he didn't expect the sudden pullout. He came by the side of mom. Stood with one leg on the floor and the other kneed on the cot, pushed his rod in to mom's mouth, I was watching from the toilet. Though, I felt the itch in my pussy, I know that I can’t take either of the rod's as both was busy. I waited and watched.

Dad increase his speed, he was ruthless, mom was moving her legs haywire in joy, she was breathing heavily, whenever, Jai was pulling back his dick, mom's moaning was audible, and as he pushed, automatically turned to mute. Jai too was increasing his speed, mom tried to push him away, as the rod was too big to be taken in mouth. But, Jai held her head tightly, making it impossible for her to take out. Dad held both the melons firmly; Jai interrupted by taking away the left hand of dad, started squeezing it with his hand and fucked faster. Both the men were giving mom a big treat, and I could sense the joy in mom as she moved her butt and hip to the speed of Dad and bit the rod of Jai in excitement, and Jai was telling mom not to bit hard. It was nearly 15 minutes and I was expecting either of the men to finish. I was right, Dad was Cumming and lay still on top of mom, but, Jai was continuing. I thought how nice it would be to get the warm juice in the bottom hole while being fucked on the top hole. Now, mom too was moving her head to fro on Jai's dick. He was on his peak, nodded his head on joy, hugged mom's head firm with his dick, and the semen was flowing out from his dick at great speed.

"Thank you dad for the live show", I hugged him, "you have to bathe me" dad whispered in my ear, I was ready for it, as I needed screwing. All the three were tired; I gave fruit salad and snacks to them. After a little rest, dad went for freshening; I too followed him to bathe. Dad's dick was ready, the cool water and my play made his rod straighten up, Jai's too was picking up, because of the melons. But mom was still tired, the poor lady would not have expected this big bang, she was lying, just allowing Jai to rub her boobs. My time has come now, I massaged the bladder under dad's dick, Jai came to the other side of mine, and I pulled his rod. I changed direction, now I was standing opposite to the men, rubbed the balls of Jai and pull pushed dad's baton, while Jai played with my cunt, dad with my tits. I kneed in between the men and started sucking Jai's while masturbated Dad then changed vice versa.

The readily waiting wet pussy of mine, started dripping, I got up, the experience senior understood, wanted my mangoes to energise him, he was eating the mangoes, while jai cleaned my bottom with his tongue. I was in extreme excitement as both men were giving me the real pleasure. I garlanded them to the cot, lay on it, and spread my legs inviting the rods. The senior was first, he keened by the side of mine on the cot with the rod brushing the clit, "'mmm...mmm...'dad fuck me....", he inserted his rod, it was not too tight, may be because I was dripping, or the senior was tired on frequent Cuming in short span, still it subdued my urge, he started stroking, not heavily. Jai was vigorous in my mouth, his rod penetrated till my throat, I liked it, after a while I spit the rod out and licked the rosy edge, "ohhh, Jo you are terrific", the baton bulged.

The senior's was throbbing in my pussy, I needed the fucking, "dad let me check if Jai has learnt this lesson well", I pushed aside dad and invited Jai. He was eager, the moment dad got up, and Jai sat on my lap, bent forward, squeezed my boobs, sprawled on me, and kissed the cheeks and lips. "Jai, I am not interested in this, do some thing to bottom". He straightened a little positioned to penetrate. "'Ahh..mmm'", I felt bit pain, even after getting fucked by him earlier and taking in dad's a short while ago. I spread my leg bit wide, the entire rod dumped in the hole. I hallowed my belly, inserted my right hand, I touched only his pelvic, I immediately pulled out my hand, as Jai started stroking me.

He started slowly, I closed my eyes in joy, and dad has tight lipped me with his banana. As he increased the speed, I was overjoyed and moved my hip, spreading my legs, it seems Jai too was uncontrollable with my mannerism, the fucking was picking up. Dad too liked the show; his full stretched rod was throbbing to cum. I moved my butt up and down, tilting the hip sideways, "Jo, you are simply great, my rod is getting a high voltage current", Jai moved faster, my cunt started releasing the juice, 'chlup...p, klup..p, klup...p, chlup..p' his dick splashed my cunt water melodiously, that was nice to hear. The senior nodded his head his rod danced to the tune in my mouth and held my head tight, gave me his semen, neither I could drink nor push out his baton as Jai was much faster seeing dancing dad. My bottom was scratchy and the stroking massaged it. I widened my legs further, but Jai closed it with his knees, and straightened his legs, I felt too tight, and needed a vent. I pulled my legs up in the air, crossed it on Jai's back pressing him tight to me. He was happy in that position bored my cunt deep, I could feel the fore skin of rod peeling out and closing my hole, his dick was throbbing, both my self and Jai were breathing heavily. His warm, white gruel flowed out. The warm sobered my itching; I tightened him further by hugging. It was a best fuck I ever enjoyed. "Thank you Jo, for the first time in my life I have seen a live performance", Dad complimented me, "even me too" mom also joined Dad. To know our other live show mail me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here