Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Real Driver


AUTHOR: Prashant
EDITOR: Shara


Hello readers.I have gathered enough courage to sit back and write this short real story and expect few responses if not many.You should read it when you are alone and demands a lot of visualising stuff. Suitable for males and females.Soft sex story.

I am Prashant,26 years old from Patiala blessed with athletic body ,fair skin,avg. height.I belong to a very rural family but was good in studies and thus always wanted to learn good english. I personally feel I am quite good at it now with time and experience.I have a craze for good luxurious cars specially sedans and have nearly driven all imported as well as indigenous cars.I am a LICENCED DRIVER for the past 6 years.Currently, I am with a foreign High Commission in New Delhi(cannot disclose full details for security reasons)....enough of personal description.

All my employers were quite happy with me.So ,I would write about any one incident that I witnessed though there were many.Anyways,I was working with this Pvt. Company and was the driver for the Chairman driving the BMW 7 series.It was a great experience to be linked to this man.He was very kind to me and was very down to earth though extremely rich at the same time.He use to be a workaholic and would not spend enough time for family and kids.He use to have a very busy schedule and was always on his toes.His wife whom I use to address as Madam was very sweet and was in great shape.She use to drive by herself only and had a Mercedes C220 and use to attend alot of parties. Sir use to leave for work @ 9 am and be out of the house for the whole day and we would only return by 8pm...long day.

Sir use to spend time at offices only as he has offices spread across entire Delhi region.But, one day while Madam was not well and wanted to see the doctor sir insisted me that I should take her to the nearby doctor and he could go with one of the junior office drivers....that day I really felt great as my master trusted me and not any one else. I forgot to tell you that their 2 kids were studying in USA and only managed to come for winter and summer breaks for fun.

So,as I was cleaning madam's car she told me to hurry up and do it afterwards.So we left to see the doctor.It was a different feeling for me driving around city roads with madam.I managed to see her through the mirror and noticed that she was really not feeling well and was a bit uneasy.I drove fast but then she told me to drive slow.Her situation was not good and so I parked the car on th side and gave her water.She was wearing a big sexy winter coat and was trying hard to remove it but was unsuccessful and so I helped her to remove it.Now, she was able to breathe properly I suppose and we continued our journey to the hospital.Finally, we reached and madam went in for the check up and came out in 30mins.She was feeling better and gave me reward money also.I was very happy.

After few days there came a shocking news.Sir was going to plan a new business in Germany and had to leave India.I felt insecure as my job was going to be ended.But, to my relief I was made the personal driver for madam as she will be staying in India only.I had a great responsibilty on my shoulders now.I was happy to be the driver for madam and kept getting bonuses every month.

Five months had passed and I could see a change in madam's behaviour.She became more open with me and whenever she use to make a call to sir they use to have sexual conversations.I use to feel uncomfortable and also noticed a few times through the mirror that madam use to stare at me while talking to sir.She started attending late night parties and had a total make over done.I felt great that madam is taking good care of herself and also managing the house.I started liking madam alot and she also use to talk to me so nicely.

Readers,One fine day things took a turn for me.We had gone for this dinner party at a posh location.It was madam's school friend's birthday party.Lot of people had come over and there was special arrangement for driver's food and all.I made alot of friends there who were drivers for high profile people.It was getting very late and I had no fixed timings as I was madam's personal driver.But I had no problem with that.So,finally madam gave me a call and I came to the main entrance and noticed that madam was drunk and needed some support.I quickly came out of the car and opened the door but madam wanted to sit in the front seat.This was unusual for me but I was really not aware about anything.We left that place for madam's house and on the way madam was busy saying strange things and was calling sir desperately.But, sir was not picking her call and she threw the phone out of the window.I had never seen her like this.

Then she started talking to me and was asking strange questions.As she was asking me questions I noticed her hand touching my leg.I thought she is doing it unknowingly but as time passed I was sure she knows about it.At first I thought of controlling it but readers I am a young man and also have sexual wants.She could feel my sex wants I suppose.She told me to drive slow as she is not feeling well.Then she told me how badly she misses sir and told me that sir has a girl friend there and has left her alone in this big house.I felt really sad for her and got some courage and took her hand and kissed her.She felt so nice that she started kissing me cheeks and hands.

I was unable to drive anymore and it was very foggy that night.I parked tha care at a safe place and things had reached a diferent level between us.My madam wanted some sexual favours and I wa ready for that.It was unexpected ,readers.I love watching movies and was totally romantic that night.I played a nice hindi song track and slowly started kissing her neck her waist.She was hungry for my touch I felt.She quickly opened my pants as I was not ready.She wanted more and more.After all I am also a human being.I agreed and took control of things only after knowing that she was in her senses.

I removed her coat slowly.She was very hot and was ready for sex.The Mercedes car window was now covered under fog.We were safe as madam's safety was important for me.I removed my black pant and now my penis was large and she was willing to take it out from underwear and have sex.I was also a sex starved man.I wanted to tease her.I removed her top and started playing with madam's boobs.They were mily white and soft.I loved them and took them in mouth and bite them.She was calling my name many times and making sounds.Finally,I pressed the tilt button of the left seat and she laid down.I removed her pants and was kissing her soft legs.I came on top of her and started fucking her.I was in heaven and was not able to believe that I am fucking madam.She was enjoying and was making loud noises.Sir called on my cell many times but madam told me not to pick it up.I obeyed madam and she kissed me on my forehead but not on the lips.

She really enjoyed it and thanked me a thousad times.I also thanked her for trusting me.She was willing to get back home and I drove back home.The guard opened the door and I parked the car inside.While on th way madam gave me 2000Rs happily.I had good salary but was happy for bonus money.Every chance we get I fuck madam and nobody came to know.I left that job recently as I got a job with a NRI family and madam only helped me in getting new job.She still calls me and I go for her service.

In the end I thank Indian sex stories and great readers who managed to read my story. I would only want to say that it took me alot of years to learn good english and I feel good that I can read write and speak english inspite of being a car driver only.Contact me on picoo16@yahoo.com (I go online at my boss office and no body knows about this).Thank you and be happy as life is given once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here