Your Ad Here

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Girl Friend Sucks Me



My Girl Friend Sucks Me

AUTHOR: Yash
EDITOR: Shara


She was good with all d famine charms.She was a simple gal with no attitude at all I liked her but I always says to her that I need sum Delhi night attitude in you that is missing somewhere in you but I was not serious for her to changer herself.We got physical many a times. It started with hug.Then a kiss d smooch n then we lying naked on each other. But what I always wanted is to eat a pussy like hell n gets covered with the juices all over my face and second thing that

I always wanted is that my cock should be sucked so hard and the girl eats my cum. These were the two things that concluded in my break up with her. It was her birthday night. She lived with two other gals as paying guest. I managed 7 beer bottles for those three girls and for me she (Ritu) never had alcohol so she was excited to have it. But the other two girls were master of everything it was heard that they have slept with many guys. So the party started.

We played some music n began dancing wild. All of us having a beer bottle in one hand. Mona and Priya love beer but my Ritu was new to taste it. Mona and Priya gave various hints to me while dancing but I was the boyfriend of Ritu so I just cannot do anything to them in front of her. But while dancing I touched their asses many times, I hold their naked waist and it came to end when Ritu told me that now she wants me to be with her alone. Mona me and Priya had two bottles of beer each and Ritu had one.

Me and Ritu went to another room. I took of my pants and was lying in my boxers. Then Ritu came n sit over mah chest with her legs on opposite sides. She came closer to me and said “tumne mujhe daaru isliye pilayi hai no so that I can suck your cock wildly?”I said no it was not that. I just want to celebrate your birthday. She said “don’t lie, I have read the messages u sent to Mona” I was shocked at this time that how Mona had told her about my desires as she told me that it will be a secret.

But that was disclosed well Ritu is tall around 5’7 slim. With a lovely ass and normal boobs. But Mona was really very hottie. She had very tight breasts with long black nipples. Always poking out of her tight top… that she uses to wear to expose her. So now I was quiet as my girl friend knew I cheated on her. But she behaved in just d opposite way. She gripped my curly hairs in one hand, kissed me so passionately on my lips n soon her tongue started exploring my mouth her other hand was right on my cock.

Pressing it and squeezing it as if taking some sort of revenge from my cock. She then adjusted herself n went down now her ass was right on my cock and she started kissing me on my neck. I remover her top n she opened the buttons of my shirt… and in no time she removed her skirt. Now she was just in bra and panties she started kissing me from neck to my chest than finally at the waist line of my boxers. She hold my thighs and then tried to remover my boxers from her teeth and sometimes biting my dick from over the boxers.

Finally she managed to slight down my boxers till my knees she ordered me”mere baal pakdo” I did, She opened her mouth wide and took my cock in her mouth. She started sucking it but she was unable to make it deeper. I sometimes try to gag her but the she loved me makes me pity on her. We were unaware of the fact that Mona and Priya were watching us. The laughed when Ritu proved a bad sucker she got in rage and shouted on her suck it you suck it bitch. I know you were born to suck”

And this was a chance Mona shifted her aside and gave me her hand and stand me up again. She threw my boxers after removing it…. Then with a wink to me she started her job. And wow she was awesome she took my full length 7 inches cock in her mouth and instead of making it to and fro she kept it in her mouth for about six to seven minutes. Then she winked to Priya n told her “it was just the warm up of a new banana” she did not use her hands.

And kept on sucking my cock she was rolling her tongue over my dick. She was kissing it licking it as if she was hungry for a cock from a long time I was on cloud 9 as I was getting a dream come true with a sexiest girl
then Ritu and I saw each other she was feeling low she was feeling more bad coz she was unable to give that pleasure to me. But her anger got herself in trouble she asides Mona but at that time I was just about to cum N so I cum all over Ritu’s face n then came the lonely gal who was till now was just enjoying the scene

Priya cam and started licking my cum from Ritu’s face. She loved cum Once her boyfriend gave her the punishment to keep her lips dipped in a plate full of cum I have heard this from Ritu only n after watching her like this I believe her now. Mona came to me n said clearly that she wants me to fuck her ass in doggie style she told me once that she has this desire. She soon became my bitch and I gripped her hair n thrust my massive cock deep in her ass in just one shot.

She screams so loudly but this made the other girls smile she was getting fucked by me hardly I was pulling her hair and Ritu was slapping her from front to show her how jealous she is. But Mona kept on moaning. I spanked her ass n made it red. I then put my hand in her mouth n making it more wide rubbing her lips. Then I was at climax I yelled so loud that I am going to cum.

Then came Priya and literally begged me “please cum inside my mouth” I took out my cock from Mona’s ass and put it inside Priya’s mouth. And just after few minutes I cum inside her mouth n she swallowed it with all pleasure.Let me get your comments then will continue it further. As it is my first time I am writing a story here though I regularly read story mail me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here