Your Ad Here

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Me and a Call Boy

First I will tell you about my back ground I am sana 38 years old married woman with a 8 year old son.I like "Indian sex stories.net" and sexy stories very much..I am more opt towards the sex as I was not satisfied by my husbandi am a average woman ,medium complexioned and slim.I have big breasts and big ass.They are very attractive. My interest in sex is very high and so the requirement. During first four years of our married life My husband was not that bad in sex. He is basically a shy and soft in nature. Though we were having sex his actions were very passive whereas my requirement was hardcore sex and frequently.He was fucking me just like a duty, without bothering about my satisfaction.Anyhow I got a child,which is 8 year old now.Gradually he started losing even the little interest he had.Whenever I tried to attract him his response was poor.Rarely when he had sex ,he had the problem of premature ejacuation which frustrated me further.Then at one stage I took a decision to cross the limits, as I did not want to lose the enjoyment and pleasure of sex which I love to the core.I decided to have safe secret affairs for fun and sexual pleasure..I was looking for an opportunity.

But the big problem is my cousin brother who is now staying with us.He completed his b-tech in this year in electronics and searching a job in IT-field. As My hubby is a business man he frequently visit tours but at the same time my cousin brother at home.He oftenly goes for an interview.So my GREATEST DESIRE is as soon as he got a job and leave my family alone so that I can frequently live with my delicious life.But now i was very desperate to have a cock in my cunt since it was a long time I had sex with my hubby(nearly 6month).So i decided to find a guy who can give me a lot pleasure.I searched for a nice guy in the net.After few days of search i found an information posted by a guy simply describing his profile(most guys upload his faq descriptions)But this guy was as honest as he(I feel after meeting also)that he was such a person that no one get upset with him and always desire to sex with him for life time.He had included his email.So I am sending my sex desires to that guy and receives a good response.So I am waiting for my sex luck.And soon the day will come,it was the month of august I found that, day after tomorrow my hobby is on a tour and my cousin brother have interview at Mysore.So I decided to tell the situation to that guy and I mail to that guy.He agreed and gave his cell number.

The day I got alone I call that guy. I was waiting eagerly to get connected to him.The ring went and so i got excited.then the call got connected and asked him whether he could come to my house.He readily accepted and then i gave my address.He said that he will come after an hour or so.I got dressed up and was anxiously waiting for him.After sometime exactly at 10:15 in the morning I heared the door bell ring.I went to the door opened it and found a guy standing at the door.He said hello and introduced him.Then I welcomed him in and gave him some soft drinks. About that guy I think he was 5.5,whitish(look like indo-asian)weight 55(I guess).And the most amazing thing is that any woman can make a company with him as he was so cute and handsome and I think everyone has a desire to have a friendship of that type of guy and roaming with him here and there.

I felt that he was very nervous.So i sat near him and asked him to relax.He said its ok and then we talked about us for sometime. It was 11:00 and now i decided to start the session.I asked him to sit for a while and went into my bedroom.After few minutes i called him in.He came and sat on the bed.Then i sat near him touching his thigh.I kept my hands on his thigh and caressed it.I could feel his cock bulging inside his pants.Now i asked him to take off his clothes.He obeyed me and removed his shirt and his pants.Now i asked him to stop.then i put my hands on his underwear and pulled it down.wwwwwwwwwow i was astonished to see his penis....it was almost 7 inches.Now i moved the foreskin and i could see the brownish head of his cock.I then took the cock in my hand and gently squeezed it.He screamed hhhhhmmmmm.then immediately I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck it vigorously.His cock struck my throat constantly as I swallowed his entire cock in my mouth with lots and lots of lust.I didnt leave him until he cummed inside my mouth.I drank all his cum,it was of nice taste.

I was amazed , I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He then responded with a kiss on my lips and now we were trying to explore each others mouth with our tongues. He then put his right hand on my right boob through my clothes. He started fondling and caressing it and at the same time kissing me passionately. His tongue was roaming inside my mouth. Now he started to fondle my boobs. I said "wait and startd to remove my saree,blouse and my petticoat. He then cupped my boobs with both hands and squeezed them simultaneously. Now he removed my bra and squeezed my boobs.All the time I was moaning hhhhhhhmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.He then put his lips on them, I felt in heaven. He started sucking on my tits.

I was moaning with utmost pleasure. While he was sucking me , his hands went down to my belly and then to my pussy, he put his index finger right between my cunt lips. I was loving every moment of his touches.Then he took his face away from my tits to my legs.He started to lick my legs from bottom to top,right up to my thighs.I was just enjoying and groaning.He licked me very vigorously that i came within a flash two times.He drank all my cum and exclaimed that it was so nice..... Now I asked him to fuck me....slid my panty down and asked to lie on the bed with his penis facing the roof. And then at next moment I sat on his huge cock.

His cock was going inside my hole.He screamed aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... I groaned in pain... I started moving up and down , his dick was a great feeling inside my thirsty pussy. We did that for some time and after that he decided to come over me and I agreed to him readily. Now I was being laid by him on the back.He came over me and parted my legs, he then, pushed his cock deep inside my cunt. And I screamed mmmmmnnnnnhhhhh in pleasure. He started to ramn his rock hard cock back and forth in my aching pussy. . Slow at first but then harder as I screamed for him to give it to me. His hands grabbed my ass and He pounded away, fucking me with all his might. I was as hot as I met his thrusts, moaning every time his balls slapped my clit. He was doing very fast so that I could not control myself and he made me cum and I shivered as I came but he did not stop he was ramming his rod with a great speed and I was Bit surprised to see his stamina. And thinking of one thing, who says that the thinner guys could not fuck hard? I am telling the fact of this guy that he had that capability to satisfy a horny lady respective of their ages. While he was stroking his dick in and out of my pussy, my tits were rolling and moving in circular direction. And I was busy fondling my clitoris. My hands gripped his ass as I spread his cheeks and ran a finger in his asshole. He jumped at this new feeling but looked into my eyes and knew what I was doing. His legs spread and I slid a finger up his ass. My finger kept rubbing his ass as he kept cumming in my pussy.We fucked for at least five times that night . After it was over we became very tired and slept and in the morning I went to the bathroom for bath and suddenly he came from behind and holded me and he kept his cock between by ass chicks and rubbing it and holding my boobs and kissing me in the neck which I was feeling great. I asked him to fuck me like wild dog fucking his bitch yes that night I was his bitch and he agreed. We both took bath and came to the bed room I saw the clock it was 7.30AM now. He made me laid on the bed my back facing towards him he parted my ass chicks and I asked him to apply some oil. He told their will be no fun without pain. He said NO PAIN NO GAIN. He kept his cock at the end of the anus I thought he will do it slowly but I was wrong he pushed it at once. It was hitting inside and I was cumming rapidly.

Some thing was happening inside my stomach. He was playing with my boobs creasing it biting it pinching my nipples I thought I was dead, it caused lot of pain. I shouted at him but he was smiling at me tears ran out of my eyes and I was crying. Now he slowly started to pump me for more than half an hour and then he told that he was going to cum. I stood up and lay in the bed and he took all the cum in my face and boobs and he hugged me tight. He was young and ejaculated huge amount of semen. I spread his cum on my body all over so that I now smelled of his sex.Now it was around 8.40 so he dressed up and was able to leave. As I know he is new in Bangalore, a bachelor and searching for a job I paid him some amount for his wonderful fuck. After many discussion and my sincere request of mine he is agree for that. He said goodbye and then he went. This guy is having more than enough in every thing like his size, timing (30mins at least), giving pleasure for every woman. He is now a good friend of mine. After all a woman feels good if her man is satisfied. And I am eagerly waiting for my next ENCOUNTER.

And this is also true that I am not forcing you, it just a FACT IN MY LIFE .I am telling to you people otherwise you may upset to me good bye.Moreover it’s my personal experience and suggestion to all (WHO WAIT 4 SEXUALLY NEEDS AND PAID TO CALL BOYS ) sleep at least once with that guy. His id is sey_19_79_27@yahoo or his cell no 0345-8278539. But it should be maintained by you in very confidential manner. The rest will be his performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here