Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Time At Home


AUTHOR: Vayanadan
EDITOR: Shara


It was a Sunday and we had just come back from the visit to the temple. As we reached our new house and saw the gate open I knew we had some guests. We had shifted in to our new two story house and the acre campus an year back. My sister had just joined the medical college.

I saw our saffron aunt (as she was was called). I had never seen much of her. though she used to be in the discussions. I had seen her only in saffron. We were weary of her and my sis hated her for her stuck up attitude and puritan codes. She was a walking prayer house. She always used to have the rudraksh in her hand and used to be chanting prayers. My sis shays she is just bitching under her breath.

There was a short interlocutory and it was informed she has come for special prayers in the nearby temple and hse will be with us for a few days. The first floor had two independent rooms one for my sis and one for self witha common bath room attached. The guest room was below, generally where the more noisy and friendly relatives accommodated. The puja room was also on the first floor.

There was nothing seen or heard of her. She had vanished in to the sisters room and one could hear the waxing and waning sound of scripture reading. I was loafing around bored in our campus and kitchen garden when the lunch call came. We all sat on the dining table. saffron sat like a shadow and nibbled at her food whilst mom and dad were talking. She was sitting right opposite to me. I looked at her she was very fair. Her eyes shone thru her specs. She was mostly looking down at her plate. It was by accident that my feet touched hers .

She looked up at me. She did not move her legs. Her eyes seemed to breathe fire. My feet rubbed along her ankles as I pulled them back. My mom went into kitchen and stood with the screeching sound of the chair. I just shuffled my legs again and they just touched her feet which were resting n the foot rest of the table. She didn't respond. I slowly started moving my big toes. I could feel the excitement and fear rushing in to my breath. I just saw her ears turn red and i pulled back my foot. I just felt stir in my loins when i put my feet forward again.

I could feel the tingling sensation when my feet touched hers. I kept playing footsie till all of a sudden she picked her plate and vanished with out making a single sound.My exams were round the corner and i was back in my room with my books. My mind was every where except my studies. I was sitting bored and I pulled out the novel I brought from the library.Before long i was reading my favorite steamy scene. I could feel myself growing hard and felt embarassed. I went back to physics.

My heart was on the beach with the heroine and the hero. For a moment I could feel the itch in my pants. I just opened the zippers and released the penis struggling to burst out in my undies. I was intently looking at the penis. I peeled the foreskin and it seemed to grow larger with my touch. The foreskin stretched and seemed to vanish. I could see the light blue veins on the side. I looked carefully at the bulbous tip. There was a drop of wet gluey stuff at the tip and the was that slight smell. I was busy playing i didn't realize the time pass by.

I heard the chattering of a cup and looked up to find saffron aunt standing with evening cup of tea. Her hand was shaking and her eyes were intense looking at my erect penis. I could feel my throat going dry and felt deeply embarrassed. Time seemed to stand still. I could hear drum beats in my head, I tried to say something my lips were not moving. I just sat their like a frozen statue with a hard on.

She continued gazing intently, put the tea cup on the table and walked with out a sound. I came back once the door closed. I stuffed my penis back in the undies and zipped him up. He was pulsing. Fear ran riot in my mind. I thought i could hear whispers below. I was expecting a visit from my dad. I took out my towel changed out my clothes and ran in to the bathroom. Just as I opened the the room door and rushed in. saffron came in from the other door and i crashed in to her and both of us went off balance to hit the door and slide down the door.

She was half in and out of the bath room with me piled on top of her. s she fell back her saree had run up her legs and piled on her thighs and my towel had fallen off. I could feel my penis pulsing against her thighs. I could smell tulasi and sandalwood. My head was near her neck. I could hear her breath coming in hard gasps. Her hands reached down to pull her saree down and brushed with my penis. Then she her hands just clasped the penis. I could feel a tingle run down my spine.

I let out a gasp. Then she let go and folded her one knee, i was lifted ad then she pushed me away with her petite hands. Her saree bunched up further and i could see the pink color panties with streaks of black hair coming out. My hands brushed her breasts as i fumbled up and grabbed my towel. She gathered herself and showed me out. She closed the door and i could hear the sound of falling water in to the loo and then some more water. She closed the bathroom door with a loud bang. I went inside and took a shower with trepidation.

My heart was pumping hard and i could feel excitement and fear. The cold water helped calm. After the bath I changed and came down and dashed out of the house. I knew she would tell my folks. I was petrified of the parental angst. I wasn't sure whether my dad would take out his leather belt for whipping. Damnation i was going to hell. I was walking around aimlessly in the campus. I was jolted out when my name was called. I knew i was in for it. I walked slowly towards the house I was ready to bolt. Dad didn't have the belt out. My folks were dressed to go out. "

We are going to visit your uncle he is serious". They were off in a cloud off smoke of the car. Saffron aunt closed the gates and locked it.let out the dog and come in " came the squeak from aunt saffron. Tommy was happy and barking away to glory the moment he was let out. I entered the house with fear and embarrassment" She came out with tea and asked me to sit on the dining table. I sat there with the tea in hand and accidentally rubbed my legs her aginst her under the table.

She blushed and continued sipping the tea. There was an awkward silence. My big toes moved and her didn't move her legs. I could feel the excitement and shiver run through my legs. I moved my leg slowly along her leg, I could feel a stir in my loins and feel myself growing hard. I could hear m self breath as my leg moved. I brought my foot down and sandwiched one of her feet in the soles of my feet. I could feel the warmth.

My erection was feeling suffocation. Time seemed to stand still and i could hear my heart pound faster and harder.. She stood up and came around the table. She held my chin and pulled me up.Her hand grasped the penis through the trousers and led me to the parents bed room. I was scared and excited. She closed he door behind and pulled me in front of her. She looked into my eyes and pulled me closed to her. I could smell the tulasi and sandalwood as our bodies met. I could feel my hardness pressing against her. She placed a kiss on my eyes. I could smell freshness in her breath. Her hand went into my pocket and found the penis.

The heat was passing through the trouser pockets. We just stood there locked in embrace.She slowly opened by shirt buttons and took off the shirt. She unhooked the trouser hooks and zipper and my trousers fell to my knees. I was pushed on to the bed she yanked off the trousers from my ankles. She just looked at me slowly pulled off the undergarment. She was fully clothed as she alongside. We got in to a tight embrace. She darted her tongue out and indicated me to imitate. she sucked on my tongue and

I could feel the fire spreading from the tongue to the loins. I could feel my penis stretch and pulse. She kissed my neck and nipples and her hot breath traveled along the hair of the skin from neck to navel and back to chest. She nibbled and then she bit. I screamed in pain with her bite and she smiled as she blocked my scream with a kiss and her tongue was in my mouth sucking my breath out. I placed my hand on her breasts and squeezed, she sighed and smiled. She came astride and was on her knees with her saree gathered to her knees.

She adjusted herself and lowered herself slowly, she held the penis with her right hand and I could feel the penis touching a tuft of hair and then soft flesh. She lowered herself and i could feel the heat engulfing the penis. She lifted herself slightly and lowered herself again i could feel the penis penetrate further, she lowered herself a little more and with the fourth attempt the penis was completely inside. She held my hands and put them on her breast. I could feel them hardening under her saree and blouse.

She slowly started moving up and down. I could feel the heat and the soft sound as her bums touched my thighs. I could feel a wave passing from my groins and felt the ejaculation speeding up. I felt my eyes close as I squirted and felt myself going limb with the next squirt. I winced as she slapped me. her face was red and she was breathing hard, she bent down and placed a kiss on my lips and locked my mouth. I felt ecstatic as i felt last bit draining out.

She broke the kiss with a buchal sound and kissed my chest and whispered in my ears. I felt a tingling sensation, i could not make out what she was whispering.I could feel her breath as she traveled from the neck to the navel again. She came to the side and pushed over on to my stomach. She was kissing and biting on the back. I could feel her kiss travel along the spine to the small of the back. I could feel the tingling sensation travel along the spine.

I could feel the stir in the loin again. Blood was rushing in to the penis as it hardened. Her kisses were in my inner thighs and her breath was falling on the scrotum, i was hard again. She pressed herself against my back and kissed and nibbled again. She gave another hard bite and i winced. I could feel the penis grow harder with the pain and the kiss. She pushed me on to my back again. She smiled as she looked at the penis.

She came astride again, she lowered herself with a kiss on my mouth. Her tongue was in the mouth searching. She sucked on my tongue and i could feel the heat again traveling to my penis and the penis was pulsing. She lowered herself again on to the penis.She lifted her saree well clear. I could see the dense black pubic hair and the red lips in between. I could feel the searing heat as she lowered herself completely.

She put her hands her breasts and i squeezed them. "Harder she whispered". She started moving up and down, " my beautiful horse" she said let me ride you". She let out a sigh as she lowered herself. She started hissing through her mouth as she pumped. I could feel the heat and the pleasing sensation with each stroke. "my horse my sweety" she said horsely, sweat broke out on her face and she was flushed as she pumped hard. "aaayyyeee" she moaned and i was caught by surprise. "'aaayyyee" again her voice came louder.

She shuddered and she had glazed look in her eyes as she she fell over to the chest. I could feel my penis pulsing and was itching. I tried thrusting slowly up. She grinned and she was back riding slowly ' my horsey my stud" she closed her eyes and she was moaning again. I could feel the surge from the testicles the wave of joy being passed up, i could feel my penis stiffen as I ejaculated. I could feel the heat pulsing out of the penis as i squirted. She stiffened and collapsed on to my chest with a sigh and she bit my chest.

We lay there interlocked. I could smell the fragrance of her hair and freshness of her breath. I could swell the sweat on her fore head and arms pit. I could feel the wetness in my groins from me and her. i felt big and i was floating. She sat up as the penis slipped out she planted another tight kiss on my face and gave s stinging slap and said better learn to behave yourself

Next time, other u know what i can do". Saffron got up took my underwear turned around and wiped her privates and threw the underwear on to my face and said "clean up" and she walked away silently like a ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here