Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Neethu - My First Ride


AUTHOR: Sha
EDITOR: Admin


Hi friends I am Sha from Bangalore aged 24 years, I found this site very interesting and would like to share few experiences with the readers, I hope you find it interesting. I got my admissions in Christ college for my 11th grades , the first few days of college I use to dress up decent so that I could make good impression on teachers and fathers soon we had a call cultural fest.

I was a good dancer so I took part in a dance completion all the rehearsals went good and my partner Saloni was a good dancer but for my luck the Final day Saloni could not make it for the performance so I was very upset, then suddenly one of my friend introduced me to this hot chick from a different section , she said she would help me with the performance , we did our rehearsals in 1 hour where there were steps

I hold her close to me she had perfect figure nice boobs and a nice ass too while dancing I felt her boobs twice or thrice a spark strikes between us well the performance went really well as I was waiting for the results sitting in one corner of the auditorium this beautiful angel comes sits next to me and tries to cheer me up as I was too tensed we got the second prize. I wasn’t too happy but

Neethu insisted on treating me so we went to a coffee shop had a chat over coffee then I just invited her to my house , we got very close as I talk a lot , i drove her to my place we sat on my couch and I asked her to feel comfortable.. I had no idea what was going to happen next. i made her some pasta she kept staring at me the whole time so I got close to her and asked her if she liked my company she blushed, I just got close to her and kissed her..

We were deep in it my tongue locks just rocked her off after a while I slid my hand inside her top felt two huge soft breasts , I couldn’t resist got myself on her boobs and started licking and biting them .. big huge and cheesy as I bit her and pressed her boobs my other hand ran towards her pants she suddenly stopped me , but I was good at making my way so managed to get inside her panties well shaved neat and tight pussy .

I understood she was a virgin and I badly wanted to get inside as I got up to kiss her she suddenly held my erected dick through my pants she unzipped me and pulled out my dick she had a good look at it. I asked her if she wanted to suck him up without wasting time she started licking the tip of my dick and then at once she went down completely that was an amazing thing she went up and down made me go crazy.

Then I asked her to come over me for a 69 position. I stripped her completely and our perfect height got me rite close to her pussy it was pink nice and bulged just like budding rose. I licked her up as she was enjoying it to the max then I took her to the table put her on top and spread her legs wide open licked her pussy to the core. I slowly put my dick close to her and pussy and told her it’s going to hurt a little she said any thing for me so

I slowly started pushing my dick inside she screamed to the core as I stroked a little harder she started bleeding . I went in completely. Kissing her and stroking her on the table. I made her enjoy every moment of it then I asked her to lie down backwards by then she came out she said she could not take it anymore but I wanted more of it then I convinced her started fucking her from behind her pink pussy and my long dick fucked her till she came out and this time

I came out too for 15 to 20 mins we just rocked. Then we just hugged each other and lied down as she was getting late we had to leave. I went her to drop her to her place after reaching there we found out no one was at her place too so she asked me to come as soon as I got in I closed the door and pulled her towards me. I pulled her pants off slowly and lifted one leg of hers and pressed against her she went off her mind and unzipped me.

I pulled out my dick and slowly started to fuck her. Then I increased my thrust she could not stop screaming.. ahhhhh that was a pure pleasure. I almost came out so she got down on her knees and started sucking on to him again. I came in her mouth she enjoyed all of it...there after we started dating each other as we were the hottest couple in our batch the whole class use to be jealous

From then we started making out and having sex more often where ever we find place and time had sex in the college basement parking class room tuition's, lift in my car , outdoors in the jungles .. lol guys we broke up after two years , then my experiences went on with other girls, wait for my future stories. I hope u enjoyed it but not as much as I did..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here