Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 11, 2010

my frnd tina

AUTHOR: Rocky R. EDITOR: Admin Hi friends this is rocky....Me doing my degree in MBBS...am a great fan of iss n after reading all the erotic stuff i now feel that it’s high time that i put my sexual encounter in front of you...I am tall, dark and a handsome guy,21yrs old,from Hyderabad...now studying in Pune...one among the guys in our college with a fat wallet...6 ft tall and athletic in built...girls around me go crazy with the skills I’ve got...Known to everyone as the most eligible bachelor...i screwed many pussies till date and still going on....A 2 cm dick can satisfy a female...that's what is taught...but practically a 6inch cock can satisfy her to the fullest...and tats what i got...Now coming to the story...This happened a year ago...Tina a hot n sexy girl with attitude and self confidence this is a one liner to describe her...her stats go this way..36-27-36 good at studies and friendly with me...She looks damn sexy...the way she walks swaying her ass makes me go wild..her melons are her assets...and should be handled with care....She is a student in our college...she introduced herself as she is my junior...we got close to each other coz of studies and stuff...we became so close that we even crack adult jokes...One day we planned to go for a long drive have dinner and come back as it was Sunday ....We were just friends by then...while coming back it rained heavily and we were drenched totally....she was sitting on my bike holding me tight...her boobs touching my back oh god that was the first time i felt something strange happening in me...many girls come out with me but this didn’t happened with anyone....as it was raining we couldn’t reach her hostel in time...its closed...i asked her to stay in my flat...she thought for a while and having no choice to go...she said yes....Hearing this and looking at her boobs covered by wet clothes i had a hard on...We went to my flat cleaned ourselves had coffee and were watching TV...she came close to me sat beside me and was watching the movie putting her head on my shoulder...i had a clear view of her cleavage...her nipples were erect due to cold which can be seen from outside she saw me checking her out before she could say anything i suddenly stood up and went away for a smoke....I came back and was surprised to see that she was sleeping...it was my night suit which she was wearing...now looking at her ass as she turned the other way i couldn’t resist and i switched off the TV...slept beside her and kissed on her ear she suddenly woke up and gave a naughty smile...i went close to her and planted a soft kiss on her lips...she closed her eyes...seeing this i started kissing her slowly...she opened her mouth and was responding well..thinking to myself that’s its my day I started exploring her mouth with my tongue and she was doing the same...both of us smooched each other for about 15min and then i slowly started nibbling her ears...one of my hands cuddling her breasts from outside and the other running through her hairs...then slowly i removed her dress...she is now only in her undergarments...her nipples are fully erect she was looking awesome in her black panty and bra...Black is my favorite color...i started kissing and licking her starting from her neck to her cleavage...i slowly moved my tongue above the bra...she was moaning and hissing....sssss.....uumm...slowly laid her on bed...i turned her back and i started kissing her below the neck and all long the spine...as i know the pressure points on a female body i seduced her soon...i opened the hook of the bra while kissing her.Kissed her for a while and turned her facing me i looked into her eyes and they were closed i slowly started encircling my tongue on the areola and my other hand playing with the other boob...she then started speaking...lick my nipple rocky...lick it right now...i was teasing her still....then i took her nipple and started sucking it like a baby...i then kept alternating between both the boobs simultaneously running my hand on her waist..she removed my t-shirt...and i continued doing what i had to.She reached my dick and started rubbing it...i was even going mad i went down kissing her to her pussy her panties were all wet i kissed her pussy over her hot n wet black lace panty pulled her panties down and saw her clean shaven pussy...now this is what i like as soon as i did this she pushed my head to her pussy i started licking her clit and her labia she started moaning loudly...ummmm...ahhhh lick my clit and eat my pussy....i kept doing that, After a while she screamed with pleasure and shouted am cum baby am cum...i paused and i went above her kissing her lips...she pushed me aside caught hold of my shaft and started stroking it she went for it and kissed it on the glans with her warm lips...i felt like i was on cloud9 before i could reach for her hairs she took my whole dick into her mouth she gave me a wonderful blowjob...i made her lie down and started teasing her pussy with my cock.Her hands holding my face and looking straight into my eyes she said...stop teasing me i cant wait any longer i desperately want your cock in my pussy pls fuck me hard...i told her to do it herself she took my dick and guided it to her love hole it was so warm in there i slowly entered her licking her right boob, my left hand between both of us...playing with her clit and my right hand on encircling the other nipple...fucked her this way and sometime later i was about to cum so i changed My style by kissing her as she was moaning uum...took out my hand from her clit rolled to the other side taking her on the top...now she is ridding my cock and me sucking her boobs she had my whole pole in her love hole after sometime i again rolled the other way round and started fucking her slowly going into her and coming out and teasing her in between by stroking her clit...she couldn’t stay anymore..she started moaning fuck me hard i took out My hand from her clit and she wrapped her legs around my waist i rammed her deep she says....ohhhh aaahh baby you fuck me so good..aahhhh fill my pussy with your cum...um..am coming baby am coming her vaginal muscles started contracting catching my cock...hearing all this even i told her that am going to cum...she biting my ear says i want you to shoot your juice into me...cum inside me sweetheart cum inside me...we both did together...lying in The same position for a while kissing each other we got up fully exhausted went to the bathroom had shower and bathed each other and came back to bed...she said that it was her first sex and enjoyed it to the core...she also said that she always used dildos but they are in no comparison by the way you fucked me...this might be the reason my cock went in with ease i thought to myself....she begged me to fuck her again...i fucked her twice that night in every position possible and slept together naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here