Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fantasy Fingering Neighbor


AUTHOR: Urs42
EDITOR: Shara


I am Rajesh 40, well charming and well settled man. I am having a fantasy narrating to u. Please give your reply whether good or bad, based on your replies only i proceed further.

Rajesh: I am ready to start to my office, i came to my car.
My neighbor Aunty calling her daughter lovely, lovely come fast uncle is going to office, he will drop u at your school.She came and requested me, please drop my daughter at her school, she is already late.
I said Its ok. Her school is on the way to my office. Ask her to come.
My darling sexy lovely came to my car,

Her name Sonali age 18 little bit plump, her sizes may be 34 30 34. My nick name for her is lovely.I opened the door and allowed her to sit beside me in the front rowNow i started the car.While going i found car door is not locked properlyI told her door is not locked properly.Close it properly i slowed my car and bend myself in front of her to shut the car door.when i bent in front of her i got a eminent fragrance of pissing smell from her legs

Rajesh: ohhhh
Rajesh: ooo sexy young flashy legs mm
i asked her have u gone for bathroom before coming.
she said yes. Y r u asking uncle.
Have u pissed in the bathroom
her face was blushed and said yes uncle
I asked her have u not washed there after pissing
Lovely : her face was blushed. No uncle u started your car so i came fast without..with blushing her cheeks.

I said i liked the smell and smoothly laughed at her.
Lovely: her face was blushing with shyness
while going i asked her ur piss smell is so emanating and arousing me
Rajesh: if u don't mind can i smell it again.
Lovely: she little bit excited and ohhh nodded her head with yes.

I bend myself in between her two legs and inhaled the fragrance of her piss smell just before her skirt
Rajesh: now i got an idea.
Rajesh: i have taken my car remote and opened the door without noticing her
Rajesh: oh once again the door is opened. wait i will close the door
Rajesh: while bending i told her bag is obstructing , pl.keep the bag down at
your feet as her bag was on the legs and holding with her two hands.
Lovely kept the bag in front of her feet.

I told her u r so beautiful and your fragrance is so provocative to me
She smiled with shyness.shall i smell the fragrance once again i asked her.
Lovely is gulping and smiled at me
Rajesh: i got courage
Rajesh: for bending myself in between her legs bag is obstructing me which was kept at her knees.
I told her i will keep the bag in the back seat
Lovely: she said Ok uncle.

Rajesh: While lifting the bag in front of her two legs i got an idea and smoothly lifted her bag and i pushed her frank back on her thighs with the bag
Rajesh:; mm what a fine sensuous legs she had
Rajesh: ohhhh
Rajesh: i am able to see her thighs up to her black panty now
Rajesh: while seeing her panty my dick was raising
Rajesh: once again i opened the car door with my remote without noticing her
Rajesh: this time when i was pulling the door my left arm intently is pressing her left boob smoothly

Rajesh: she is giving ohhh hissing sound
sujatha_latha latha: i observed she is coming into my line
Rajesh: while locking the door and turning i intentionally caressed my lips with her left cheek
Rajesh: I said sorry
Lovely: No Uncle she said.
Rajesh: i looked at her and simply laughed

Lovely : she smiled with blushing her cheeks
i told her u r so sexy, shall i smell ur piss once again
she said ohhhh mm.
i asked her to come little bit front to the seat edge
she came forward and sat on the edge
Rajesh: i bent and asked her to wide her two legs
Lovely: she opened her two legs little bit wide
Rajesh: now i am able to see her panty on the pussy clearly with her sensuous legs.

I bend myself in between her two legs and smelled her pussy on the panty ohh, She was giggling mm While smelling her pussy smell, ohhhh and smoothly caressed her tender thighs with my lips smoothly
She gasped loudly ohhhh I kissed once again on her tendered left thigh, she was giggling. She was holding door handle tightly and hhaaa giving gasping sound I was smoothly kept my hand and caressing smoothly her tendered left thigh

She is gulping.Smoothly i am taking my hand on to her pussy and kept my palm on her complete pussy on the panty I pressed her pussy smoothly with my palm on the panty She was shivering While pressing her pussy i lifted my face to see her face, she is excitingly seeing me. I asked her r u comfortable. Yes uncle.Can i kiss on your pussy, Her cheeks were blushed and nodded her head as Ok.I kissed on her panty on the pussy, Ohhhh she gave a hissing, How is this baby

She replied with shy nice it is so nice uncle.Shall i kiss hard now baby
Ooo i kissed hard with my lips on the panty, How is this baby. It is good and exciting me uncle. Now i sat straight in my seat and keep rubbing her pussy on the panty with my left palm. She is gulping.I am smoothly removed her panty edge on the left pussy lip and smoothly caressed her pussy lips with my left hand fingers.She is shivering.Uncle is so good don’t stop she was screaming.I am smoothly rubbing her pussy bud with my thumb,
She was shivering and gulping.

She is taking inhale heavily and her boobs are moving forward heavily ohhh
I am smoothly caressing my middle finger in between her two pussy lips from top to bottom, She is getting excited ohhh I am smoothly pressed my middle finger in her tiny pussy whole. I pushed my middle finger and taking out my finger smoothly. Don’t stop do something fast uncle. I moved my finger little bit fast. She is screaming ohhhh

Uncle something is oozing out from my pussy uncle.
Suddenly she shattered and released her squirm oooohhh on my middle finger and in my palm.She backward to the seat and relaxed.
I asked are you ok lovely?
Yes uncle. I am Ok.
How is this lovely.
It is so good uncle with shiny glimpsed look.

Thank you uncle and kissed on my left cheek.I cleaned my hand with a car wiping cloth.I dropped her at her school. Thank you darling we have enjoyed a nice finger fuck.While going she said uncle tomorrow also i am coming in your car please pick up me.I will post the next episode after hearing your remarks.
Rajesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here