Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 11, 2010

nangee baten

AUTHOR: Ravi EDITOR: Admin This is Revi again. I got your good response in my “Lust of Shopkeeper” Story. Thanks for it. I want to share my another story with all sex bomb ladies. As I have received good response from many people, in which one of the lady came in chatting and she thought this is all fantasy. My dear friends I know , so many person is writing there fantasy but I am writing true story. Any ways I am introducing myself again. I am 5.7” good looking male. With nice physic and 7” massive cock to enjoy sex bomb with cute boobs n ass.Now come to the main point. This is a story of my neighbor, she is a teacher in school (A primary teacher). Let me explain about her, she is very gorgeous lady with nice sexiest body. I was having always eye on her. She is married women with 1 son of 4 years. She is always busy with her work as well as son. I am always staring at her but she never given me response, might be she was not aware with my intention. Her hubby is salesman in good company so that he is always going outside for his work. We are having good family relations.One day, when I came from jogging and I am doing my exercise after that she suddenly came to my house to ask for something. My mom asked her that what she wants as my mom is in bathroom. She told that she wants some milk as her milkman didn’t came today. My mother told her that ask to Ravi he will give you milk. She came to my room she opened the door, she watched me as I had only on my track and I had taken off my t shirt. I know she came in my room and she is watching at me but I behaved like I don’t know when she came because I my CD player was on with full sound . She was continually watching at me with lusty eyes. I suddenly turn and seen that Reena bhabhi (Her name is Reena) is there. I asked her what happened. She looked at another side and behaved like I don’t know anything. After that she was frequently coming at my house. I have seen lust in her eye but I didn’t got any chance to touch her.Next day I made a plan to make her seduce in such a way that this sexy bitch will become helpless and handover all her sexy body to me. Now from onwards when she came in my house. I am always looking at her so that she came to know my intention. After every visit of her I watching her and give mischievous smile and looking at her gorgeous boobies. She is my type lady , means she is always in saree, when she is walking I always watching her gand. Her gand was moving up and down. I am looking all such movement of this beautiful bitch and stroking myself. One day she told me as her hubby is gone out she wants some help from me. She wants to buy something from tulsi baug bazaar in Pune, so that she wanted me to come with her. I told ok u wait for 5 mins, I am coming with my bike keys. I took my bike keys and get ready. She kept her child at my house. And told my mother to take care if him as we had nice relationship with her. I started my bike and told her to sit behind, she nodded and set behind me. I asked her where to go she told go directly to tulsi baug. My mind was running fast, I took bye from laxmiroad , which is full of traffic, so that I can spend more sexy time with her. I pressed breaks many time so that she can touch her nice round boobs at my back. When I did it first time, I was afraid but she didn’t taken any objection. I did again second time also she didn’t told me anything even she came closer to me. But because of nice relation with her house I was afraid that she will tell to my mother. But I found that she is cooperating and enjoying. I gathered my courage and done it many time she was replying well each time. She asked me r u comfortable? I told yes no problem. She come closer to me but by that time tulsi baugh bazaar came. I told her I am parking my bike in parking. You just wait for me hear bank of maharashtra gate. She replied Ok and went. I quickly parked my bike and went to BOM gate. I want inside, due to my luck that was Sunday and every Sunday there is so much rush in tulsi baugh bazaar in Pune. I thought I can enjoy well today. I told her to go first and I am following her because of so much rush. She nodded and agreed. I asked her what do u want to buy? She told me I want to buy some undergarments. I am following her I touched her gand intestinally but I was very much afraid. She didn’t told anything. I touch my hand again and waited for a while but there is no reply from her. I fold that she is cooperating well and I become some bold and moved my hand in such a way that I can touch full butts. I moved it , I found that she came behind and behaved that so much rush is there. I took this opportunity and put my palm on her right ass. She didn’t told anything but she was aware of this. I told continued and kept my palm on her butts , I took the advantage of the rush and kept my palm fully on butts. My god I was very herd by touching her gorgeous butts. When the shop come I set my self behind her and massage her from her butts. She looked at me and given a smile. I told Reena, take black color bra and panty. She was shocked by hearing my words. I told do not worry take black, it will look good on you. She told ok and taken black bra and shown me I take advantage and grab her boobs in such a way that no one can came to know. She looked at me and told me that don’t do here. I become very bold and every time taken advantage of rush and grab her gand so many times. I told her in ear that U r so sexy she smiled at me and told me wait. And we came out of tulsi baug bazaar. I told her on bike that she is very much sexy and I want her. She told me that it’s difficult as she is married but she will cooperate and I can press her with cloths. I didn’t told anything and said ok. After that her hubby was available in her house for full week, so that we didn’t got chance.One very find day she called me and told me to come at her house. I want there . Her hubby was out of station. She was ready with nice black saree and blouse as she know my choice. I set on sofa and started watching TV she come near me and told me what I was doing at tulsi baug, She told again that she liked it very much and even she also waiting for this time. I came near her and boldly grabbed her boobs very hard. She moaned uuuufffff, aaaahhhi started to unbutton her bra I removed her one hook and looked at her. She told me this is all urs u can have it but come to the bedroom. I took her in my hand and went to bedroom and closed the door. I unbutton her browse now she was in black bra which we had purchased. I removed her saree and make her half necked. yo all know I love boobies very much if u had gone through from my last story. I tore her bra. Hey she told me do it slowly please now I am ur’s. I told I will do as I like u bitch I waited long time for this. She told please Ravi. I said ok my darling now you are all mine. I grabbed her necked boobs wow she is 37. Her figure is 37-28-38 with nice lovely butts. I continued sucking her lovely boobs for 15 mins. Then removed her petticoat, She is now in her panty. She is having nice navel also. I removed her panty. I told her that now you have to jump. I like it very much She told that she feel very shy but I made her honey with my fore play. She told Ravi whatever u want I will do. She has started to jump. I got very hard by looking her marvelous body, each her parts are jumping and moving up and doing I grabbed her boobs from front. And told her to continue jumping she did it. I slapped her gand she was still jumping and bagged me not to slap. But I didn’t listing her. I slapped her 3-4 times, but I have taken care that she has to enjoy I told stop jumping. She stopped I bend down on my knees and come closer and put my lusty lips on her bare navel. She was moaning like hell…Aahhhh, Ravi ahhhhh. Oh Good wow ahhhahhhh. Please ravi I can’t bare much. You are nice sucker. Aaaahhhh, aahhhhh. I looked at her nice love hole . She has so many hairs on her pussy. As I didn’t liked it I told her to clean it. She told me that she will clean it next time. I told her no I want it right now. And I took her and lie her on the bed. I came with the shaving cream, water and razor. She told me now ravi but I didn’t listen her. I applied some water on her love hole and applied some shaving cream and started massaging her pussy. She like it very much and separated her legs for my nice view. She told me to remove all hairs and clean her pussy. I started massaging and she was moaning aaaaauucchhh. Aaaaaaah. Ohhh my Good what a pleasure ….. Ravi u r so good in sex. I am lucky that I can enjoy with u. I liked ur style aaaahhhh. Continue Ravi continue massaging for some time. I did it. After 10 -15 mins I told her that I am going to remove hairs. She separated her legs and I started removing her hairs with razor. I removed all hairs and wow what I have seen. I have seen that she has nice pink lovely hole. I applied water to better look. After clean all this I looked at her she is having so nice good sex hole. I separated her legs she was feeling shy but I did it forcefully. She liked very much when I was looking at her pussy. She told me , She was feeling very honey when I am looking at her pussy I continued to looking . I bend down and setup myself and separated her both legs and kept it on my solder. I came nearer her pussy and put my tong tip on her pussy she like it very much and become mad by this act and told me that Ravi u r so hot man yar. I am your bitch now u can have it .I sucked all her pussy for 5-10 mins. She come on my tong. Then she get up from the bed. She again looked at my cock. My shaft was 7” long and thick enough. She was again excited. She told me that she wants to suck it . I agreed and without wasting time she come and bend down and taken my full lund in her mouth. She started sucking it very nicely. After some 10 mins of sucking I made her lie on floor and separated her legs she was again become honey . She told, Ravi Now I can’t hold I want ur cock. My god it is so massive and good. I love to have it please I bag u just give me in my pussy be fast. I came near and put my lund near her pussy and touched with my lund’s tip to her pussy lips. She become very horny and pushed herself towards me. I told what are u doing sweet. Ravi I can’t hold myself I want it as fast as possible. Just give me I agreed and inserted . She told rrrraavviiiiii It’s too big It will tore my pussy. I jerked again and slowly inserted it. She started moaning aaaaaaahh, ooooohhhhhh rraaavvviiiiii. My god u r so hot. I don’t know u r very hot man. Aaaahh. Uuuiimaaaa. Mar dala . My good give me fast. Aaahhh aahhh wooooo . Lovely fucker he is aaha ahah ahah. I started pumping fast she was very much excited . She cum again. After 15 mis I come on her navel and mouth she licked it . Then we slept on her .After some time. She got up and started to put cloths on her bare necked body. I have seen her ass again . I came her and slapped on her bare gand. She turn back and cried. I slapped 2-3 times very hard and made her lie she told me no ravi. I told her I want ur gand. She told no ravi it’s very painful. I made her lie on her stomach, So ther her bare gand will come in front of me I was very hard again. I partitioned her gand pillow and looked her nice ass hole. I applied some oil on her ass hole and pushed my lund into it . She cried again . Afer some time she started enjoying it. I fucked her hard from back. And cum into her hole. She enjoyed, but afraid that I filled her gand s will it become any problem? I told her no problem dear it will not become u pregnant. Do not worry.Now she is enjoying with me like shopkeeper a marvadi female. She wants me . I enjoyed her body many time. When I got chance. I love to fuck her. She knows that It is very safe with me she also enjoying many time with me and calling me when her hubby is out of Pune.If any female wants to enjoy. Feel free to contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here