Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chemistry Madam Fucked Me

AUTHOR: Rinku Singh EDITOR: Admin Hi friends, Rinku once again with a hot and real story.At first I would like to thank all the readers for their overwhelming response and love. Now I am going to narrate a story which has taken place when I was doing my graduation. This story is about my relation between my chemistry professor and me. After reading my story on ISS my madam (chemistry professor) sent me some scanned copy of her diary and wrote me to write this story by hiding her name and city. So this story I have written in her words and my part is written by me. I am 200% sure this story will run a hot blood in yourself after reading it. Next paragraph is starting the story in her words.My name is Priya. I am eldest in my family. My father expired when I was only 18 years old. I have one sister and one brother younger than me. When I passed my 12th examination my mother was also expired due to tuberculosis then responsibility of my younger brother & sister came on my shoulders. I was good in studies so I started giving tuition for earning. I have done my masters in chemistry and my sister has done graduation in science also. I spent my father’s insurance amount and other savings for making my sister doctor and brother computer engineer. I arrange marriage my sister to doctor family without giving dowry. My brother was also married with her colleague who works with her in his company.At that time I also became chemistry professor. My age was 30 at this time. Now I am free with my responsibilities. Now I have to think about myself. But I was so busy in college I can’t have time for thinking about myself.In my class I was attracted towards my one of the student named rinku. But he is very shy person but very intelligent in studies. First year he didn’t notice my attraction. Results out and he was passed with good marks. He came to my home with sweets and thanked me for my guidance. He came to my home first time so want to feed him some meal. So I told him to sit for some time. He accepted and sits in drawing room. My heart is beating because I never ever lonely with any adult in my home before this incident and I also attracted towards him.I usually wear loose shirt and pajama at home because I am living alone. I gave him banana, apple and sweets and in salty I made salty suji halwa. He ate and about to go. I told him to come frequently to my home I am living alone and I will also guide you in studies at home.After his departure I went to bathroom and took a shower. I saw hairs on my lower parts so I cleaned it first time. I also waxed my armpits and legs. My boob’s size was 36 at that time, my waist was 30 and hips size was 38. I touch my nipple and started rubbing it without any thought. It was giving me pleasure. I dried my body and without wearing any cloth I came to my bed.There I again pressed my boobs with one hand and feeling different. My other hand went to my pussy and I started messaging my clits and I was feeling very good. I was doing these things first time in my life. My sex desire was awake after seeing Rinku. I want him to like me I haven’t any thought more than this before today. I was rubbing my boobs and caressing my clits. Incidentally my one finger gone in my pussy hole I feel some liquid is dripping and my pussy gate is slippery. My whole body is shivering. I started putting my one finger in and out in my pussy. I was feeling so good and I was flying in clouds. My mouth is creating very strange sounds which I haven’t heard before. After 15 minutes I felt that I was falling from sky to earth and my pussy was flowing hot liquid first time. I understand that this is my first orgasm and what I was doing is called masturbation. I washed my hands and took shower once again. Then I made dinner for myself, took dinner and gone to bed for sleep.In next day I called Rinku in lab in his leisure period. I asked him what you feel about me. He replied that you are very good professor and I enjoy your class and other things he answered. Then I asked what you think about my figure and appearance. He shocked by question. But I told him frankly answer do not hesitate. He is such a shy person from small town he answers that madam you are very beautiful. Then I said him to come to my home in evening I will teach you some new things.My body needs something extra after yesterday’s incident. So I took bath in the evening and used my body lotion and use some perfume on my apparels, applied little lipstick on my lips. I want to appear like attractive girl before him. So I wear tight T shirt and tight jeans from which my whole body shape is addressable. I watch myself on mirror and satisfied with my look.Rinku was living in hostel so there is no problem if I call to his warden for not coming in night. His warden is very good friend of mine and he won’t tell this thing to anybody so I planned to do everything tonight. Rinku came at 6.30 in the evening. I opened the door his eyes were open in surprise and he was speechless after seeing me in this appearance. I became happy that my first step was successful now have to make situation so he will stop at my home tonight.I told her to sit in drawing room and watch TV. I was going to kitchen to make tea and bring some snacks. He was watching my hips while my movement to kitchen as I think I saw him while turning to kitchen and smiled. I made tea and took some snacks in plate and return to drawing room. While drinking tea his eyes was on my boobs I hadn’t wear bra today so my nipples are embossed from T shirt. I am happy to see him attracted towards my body now its time for my second move. I said to Rinku why don’t you take dinner with me and return after some time. He came into his mind and nodded in positive.I made dinner for us. We took dinner after washing my utensils I slipped from only two stairs as about my plans and act like that my leg has a cramp, I cried and I can’t move a step. He came to me after hearing me and asked what happened madam? I replied that I was slipped please take me to my bed. By this he can touch me and feel my feminine smell it will make him hot which I want. He tried to take me on my foot to go to my room. But I was crying in duplicate pain. Then he asked can I take you in my hands to reach the room. I nodded in positive.He took me in his hands my hip is touching his dick while bringing. It was so hard I forget to take a breath. He put me to bed and try to hide his aroused dick in pant I noticed that now he is becoming hot. So I throw my next move and told him to stay today night at my house I will inform his warden that I have cramp in my leg and Rinku will stop at my house today. He agreed then I said him to please rub some iodex on my leg if you don’t take it wrong.He said you are my teacher I can do this thing for you without any problem. He is messaging bam on legs slowly and I was flowing cold blood in my ribs. Man’s touch is melting my ice and I am becoming hot. I told him to please rub some Vicks on forehead and neck because I am feeling pain in head and some cough like pain in neck. He responded like good students.I put two pillows under my head so that he can view my cuts of boobs while messaging my head and neck. But he was very intelligent than I expected. While messaging my forehead and neck his hands were approaching my boobs. My eyes were closed he know that I was not sleeping but he is touching my boobs.Then he is trying to touch my nipples. Then I opened my eyes and said you wicked boy why you have starved me so long. He replied that madam I cut his words and I said him to call me with my name Priya. He said he was noticed her that day when he came to her home with sweets but don’t take step further because of our relation of teacher and student. But after today’s incident at lab about asking what he is thinking about her figure he understands that fire is equal in both sides. If I don’t move forward he came to my house to rap me.Then we both come to bed and he opened my T shirt and started licking my boobs like baby. I was feeling great. His one hand is on another boob and squeezing like lemon and other hand is running on clits of pussy. I was moaning in joy and I am enjoying his lips on my nipples and both his hands are increasing my fire. He chewed and squeezed my both boobs respectively and makes them red and tight like nothing for 15 minutes. Now his tongue is running on my bare stomach he is licking and now his hand is pressing cups of my jeans and trying to open it. In no time he opened my jeans and cotton panty and going down to my pussy. He started licking my pussy after opening their lips by his hand. He was licking from down to upwards motion from pussy gate to pee gate.I was moaning and trying to put his head inside my pussy. But he is licking so nicely that my body is shivering and I was feeling like heaven. I asked him from where you learn these things as you appear in a college like very shy student. He smiled that he is shy but not innocent he watched many adult movies and learn these steps form there.He licked so much that I am going to have second orgasm of my life. Within 5 minutes I cum heavily more than yesterday. He drank my whole liquid and cleaned my pussy by his tongue. Now he want me give him blowjob. I told him to open the cloths. He opened his shirt now it’s my turn to be surprised. I saw his nicely shaped body having little hairs; my eyes were open after seeing his body. Then he opened his pant and underwear. Another surprise is waiting for me now my mouth is open after seeing his dick. It was 7 inch long is size dick. I hold it he guided me how to suck it. Now he is my teacher in sex class.I was giving him blowjob; thickness of dick was increasing slowly. Now it became so thick that I was unable put whole dick in mouth so I was only licking his pink portion. His eyes were closed and he is moaning now. Then after some time he stopped me.Now he said bring some jelly, cream or oil. I asked why? He replied you have sex before I nodded my head in negative. He said you are virgin so entering my dick in your pussy is very tough. So I bring some cream. He applied cream on my pussy gate and on his dick.He opened my legs and put his dick on the gate of my pussy and gives a small jerk. It was in one inch only he was feeling tightness of my pussy. Then he was moving his dick in same position front and rear movement. I was enjoying the fuck then after some time he gave a big jerk then half of his dick was inside my pussy and my hymen was broken but a great pain was killing me. I was about to shout but he closed my mouth by one of his hand. I want to throw him from my body.But he holds me tight and he stopped movement of his dick for sometime. He whispers in my ears that bear this pain some time then you will enjoy like there is no words for that enjoyment. So I decided to take the pain for enjoyment of sex. Now he started jerking once again but this time slowly. After some time I was feeling my pain is lowering and I was enjoying. I told him to increase speed. Now he is fucking me in faster speed and I was moaning like nothing. My words are ahh…. Ohh… come on fuck me hard, fuck me fast and give me full enjoy I was waiting this happiness for long time.Room is filled with loud moaning sound and chipak chipak sound. He was fucking me in very fast pace. My legs are now circling his waist and he is giving heavy jerks. After some time he made me in doggy style and put his dick in my pussy. His both legs near my stomach and he is pumping from upside. I was feeling his dick deep inside my pussy and it is hurting my belly. Pain was arousing in my belly. So I stopped him and tell him to fuck like normal position. I can’t bear this pain any more because this is my first fuck of the life.He agreed and I cum third time but he was running very hard. After some time he was asking now he is coming where you want my cum. I was tired by his dick in pussy so I said him to cum in my mouth. He came on my face and inserted his big dick in my mouth and after 10-15 jerks he burst in my mouth and as he was holding my head so his all material gone in my neck and surprisingly I drink rest liquid myself.Then we left the bed after 15 minutes and we took bath together. He fucked me three times in that night. Now we were living like room partners. He informed his friends that he became paying guest of mine. And he lived with me till his final results. We enjoyed many nights together I was using contraceptive pills for safety measures.So friends how is this story is it hot or boring? Please write to me for your suggestions and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here