Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 11, 2010

sexy with sexy student

AUTHOR: Saran EDITOR: Admin Hello ISS friends, I am Saran (saranmech1979@gmail.com) from Chennai. . I am here with the story about my real sex life. Her name was Sanju (name changed). She was a sex goddess. She was about 19 yrs then, fair with a height of 5"4. Her figure was 34 30 34. She was my student in first year engineering.It started normally as staff and student. We came close to extent of exchanging sexy jokes. one day she asked whether i like sex.at last it happened. i invited her to my house.We hugged and kissed each other’s lips passionately. She kissed me all over my face. I also kissed her lips, eyes, neck, forehead and then her ears. When I kissed her ears, she started moaning aaaahhhhh. We continued doing it for 15 minutes. Then I kissed her boobs over her saree and pulled off the pallu of the saree. After that I put off her blouse and the bra.And her delicious boobs were revealed. I pinched her nipples and she started moaning again. Then I kissed both boobs and squeezed them one by one. I wanted to taste those wonderful fruits as much as I could. So, I kept kissing, squeezing and pinching the nipples and boobs. After that her nipples were erect. I kept on doing it for about 20 minutes as we were in no hurry because we had 2 days to have enough sex. I kissed every part of her breast area and the whole area got wet.Then I reached at her navel area and kissed every part of it. It also got wet. In the meantime, she was moaning heavily ooohhhhh aaaaa. After that I pulled off her saree completely. She was in petticoat only. Then I pulled out the string of her petticoat and removed her petticoat. She was in panty only and she was looking very sexy in the panty. I kissed her thighs, legs and feet. Then I removed her panty and her pussy was exposed which was wet.I kissed her pussy area and started fucking her pussy with my tongue. She was moaning heavily aaaaeeeeeyyaaa. After a couple of minutes, I started fucking her pussy with my fingers. She was on fire by then. She removed my clothes and underwear. Both of us were nude.She took my cock in her mouth and started giving me blowjob.I was in heaven. After 20 minutes, I shot off my cum in her mouth. She drank all the cum and took out my cock from her mouth.She kissed me all over my body for 15 minutes. Then I laid down on my back and she came on top. We were in 69 position. I was fucking her pussy with my tongue and she was giving me blowjob again. After 20 minutes, my cock stood erect and she begged me to fuck her. Then we changed the position and she laid down on her back. I inserted my cock in her pussy and started pumping slowly.After 15 minutes, I increased my speed to the fullest. After 20 minutes of hard fucking, she cum and after 5 minutes, I also cum. The juices were flowing from her pussy. She told me to take out my cock and put it in her mouth. I did it. She licked my cock which was covered with my cum and her cum. So, she tasted my cum and her cum.Then she wiped out our bodies and after couple of minutes, we took a bath together. It was afternoon, so we decided to take lunch first and then have sex again.Both of us were still nude and we did not try to wear any clothes. She cooked the food and in the meantime, I licked all over her body in the kitchen. She cooked lunch and we had it in the dining area. When we finished the lunch, she put some ice cream on her face and told me to lick the ice cream. I licked the ice cream from her face. Then she put some ice cream on her boobs and I licked her boobs.After that she put some ice cream on her pussy and I licked her pussy also. It was an amazing sweet dish which I never had in my life. After so much licking on her body, she was on fire. Then she put ice cream on my cock and covered it with ice cream. Then she licked the ice cream from my cock and gave me the wonderful blowjob.I cum in her mouth. She drank all the cum, licked my cock and cleaned it.Then I kissed and licked all over her body. After 30 minutes, we took 69 position again. This time she laid on her back with my cock in her mouth and gave me the blowjob. I was on top and was licking her pussy. When my cock stood erect fully, I took out the cock from her mouth and shoved it in her pussy. I started pumping it slowly and increased the speed after sometime and pumped her for 30 minutes.We cum together. I took out my cock from her pussy and put it in her mouth. She licked it and cleaned it. She took out my cock and kissed and licked all over my body again. She did it for about 30 minutes. She gave me the blowjob again. My cock was hard again, I made her sit in the doggy style and I entered my dick in her pussy from behind. I was fucking her in doggy style and was pumping hard. After 30 minutes, I cum in her pussy again. She also cum. I took out my dick and she put my dick in her mouth. She licked it and cleaned it.Then we rested for 30 minutes. After that we had tea and snacks. Then she kissed and licked all over my body and gave me the blowjob again. After sometime, my cock was hard again. I laid on my back with hanging dick in my hands. She sat on me and put my dick in her pussy. She started riding on my dick. After 10 minutes, we increased our speed and after 25 minutes, she cum and after that I cum in her pussy.The juices were flowing and I took out my dick from her pussy. Then she licked my dick and cleaned it.I wanted to fuck her ass also. Therefore, I took our cum from her pussy and lubricated her ass very well. Then I licked all over her body again for 30 minutes. Then she gave me a blowjob and made my cock hard again. After complete erection, I made her sit in the doggy style and could enter the tip of my cock in her ass which was already lubricated with cum. It was painful for me and for her also.I gave a hard push and could enter more in her ass. Then I stopped for a minute and then gave a very hard push and could manage to enter my cock fully in her ass. She was in extreme pain and tears were coming out from her eyes. I started pumping her very slowly. After 5 minutes, I increased my speed and pumped for 10 minutes. After that I increased my speed to the fullest and cum in her ass after 5 minutes.I took out my dick from her ass and put it in her mouth. She licked the cum and cleaned my cock again. Then we took some rest and took dinner. After that we again started and I fucked her all the night in different positions. We slept at about 5 am. When we woke up at 10 am, she gave me the excellent blowjob. After that we did daily routine chores and bathed together. Then we had breakfast.After that I fucked her many times all the day and night and kept fucking her till the next morning. In the morning, I wore my clothes and said goodbye. Then I reached at my home and realized that she showed me the world of sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here