Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Night


AUTHOR: Ashok
EDITOR: Admin


Hi this is Ashok near Chennai...regular reader of ISS and this is my first post and my mail id is kohsaforchat@gmail.com and any hot girls and aunties around Chennai can mail me for a chat.This is purely a fiction story..
It was "the night".

Raj and I had talked a few times about sex. Well, maybe more than a few. A friend of a friend, Raj knew more about me than I was totally comfortable with, including the fact that at age twenty I was still a virgin. Raj had decided he wanted to be the one to change my status.

A big part of the reason for my overdue loss of virginity was that I was totally clueless when it came to guys. I was shy, so usually got overlooked. The friend who'd introduced me to Raj was the only guy I was completely comfortable with. I'd fantasized about losing my virginity to him, but it didn't seem likely to happen. Raj was a decent guy, and he was pretty hot, so I'd finally decided to go for it.

The problem was telling him I'd made the decision. We had plans to go to his boss's lake house to toast hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire pit. Raj's boss and his family were gone for the weekend; Raj had been staying there for a while between apartments, so he had the run of the place. It was a beautiful house; a nice place for my first time. But I wasn't sure I dared to tell Raj I wanted to.

When I got to the house, he was at the fire pit, right beside the lake. I went over to him and was greeted with a hug. "You look nice," he said.
I wore a white sleeveless blouse and denim shorts. "Thanks, so do you," I replied.He moved over to make room for me on the log that served as a bench. "So what do you want to do tonight besides toast marshmallows? We could go to a movie or something."

Or something," I said.He looked at me, and I could tell he knew exactly what I meant. "Are you sure?"Not completely," I admitted. "But I think so."
We're not doing anything if you aren't completely sure. Let's do our marshmallow toasting, and after that you can let me know if we're going to have sex tonight or not."Okay." I swallowed hard. "Um, if I do want to, are you, um, prepared?"

Yes, I have condoms. Never without them. Now, find a stick so you can have some hot dogs and marshmallows."We spent about an hour beside the fire, just enjoying hanging out together. Raj seemed pretty relaxed; I knew he'd be okay with whatever I decided. But I couldn't completely relax no matter how hard I tried. It wasn't that I had a question about whether I wanted to sleep with Raj; it was that I was afraid of how he'd react when I told him I did.

Finally, the mosquito drove us indoors. "So what do you think?" Raj asked.
I took a deep breath and nodded. "I want to."You're sure?"Yes."
He held out his hand. "Then come with me."We went into the bedroom he slept in, a small, pine-paneled room with a window looking at the lake. He sat down on the bed and patted the mattress beside him. "Have a seat."
I lay on my back, my head hanging off one side of the bed and my feet off the other. "I'm comfortable," I said, more to make myself believe it than anything.

I'm sure you are. And seeing you lying there like that makes me want to do a few things to you." Raj ran his hand over my belly. "So how do you want to do this?"I don't know. I've never done it before."He laughed. "I know that, and I know you haven't even really fooled around with anyone. You're very innocent, aren't you? How the someone with a body like yours manage that?"

No one seemed interested, and I don't go out much."Well, I'm interested. Very interested. Taking off our clothes would be a good place to start."
My nerves kicked in, and I felt frozen to the bed. "I don't know if I can."
Well, I can't fuck you through your clothes. Tell you what." He got off the bed and grabbed a deck of cards from the nightstand. "Let's play strip poker."

I grinned. "I'll win."You win either way."He shuffled the cards and dealt. My first hand was perfect; a pair of kings and a pair of aces. I decided to try for a full house, and discarded the lone two I held. "That's all?" Raj asked.
Yep. The other cards are okay."Hmm. Maybe I should be worried." He set down three cards and took three more. "Okay. I bet my shirt."I took a card from him and was careful to hide a smile when I saw another king. "Okay. Same here."

He set down his hand. "Three queens."I put mine down. "Full house. Off with the shirt."Raj pulled off his T-shirt, revealing his muscular chest. I almost reached out to touch him, but stopped myself. "My deal."Go for it. And enjoy the victory; it'll be your last."On the next hand, Raj beat my three of a kind with a straight. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall to the floor. "No fair," Raj said. "I'm bare chested; you're not."

You said shirt," I pointed out. "It isn't my fault you didn't think about my bra."
Well, that comes off next."Only if you win."He won. I took off my bra, revealing the boobs that I thought were way too small. Raj didn't seem to have a problem with their size, though. "Very nice," he said. "Can't wait to see what you have on under those shorts."

You'll have to win a hand first."I won the next hand, but all Raj had left was his jeans. I blushed and stammered, and couldn't quite spit out the words I needed to. "Um, can we end the game now?" I said after a moment.
Don't dare to ask me to take off my jeans, huh?" He stood and peeled them off. Under them he wore blue boxers with a very noticeable bulge in the front. Should I take these off too?"

I blushed and nodded. Raj stepped out of the boxers and I got a good look at the first completely naked guy I'd ever seen in real life. I took a quick glance at his cock, then looked away. He laughed. "It doesn't bite, you know."
I know." But my face was warm.You can take off your shorts, too."

I wasn't sure I could, but I stood up and, facing away from him, finished undressing. No guy had ever seen me naked, and I wasn't sure I dared to see Raj's reaction.You're beautiful," he said. "Lie down."I lay on the bed, and he lay beside me and traced my nipples with a fingertip. "Are you nervous?" he asked.Yes."I understand. I'll be as gentle as I can, I promise. Does this feel good?"

Yes." The touch of his finger sent shivers through me. "I'm glad. I want you to enjoy this. It's good that you chose to lose your virginity with me. Some guys would be jerks about it, but I want it to be good for you."

That's good." I wasn't sure what else to say.He kissed just below my ear, then down my neck to my breasts. I let out a whimper; why hadn't I known this would feel so good? I'd definitely been missing out! Raj smiled and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth, while he continued stroking the other with his finger. A jolt shot through my pussy. "God!" I said, and immediately bit my lip.

Don't be ashamed of enjoying it," Raj said. "You're supposed to." He brought his finger down to my pussy and rubbed gently. "That's nice, isn't it?"
Yes!" Should I do more? Do you want me to go down on you?"I had no idea. A friend, the one who'd introduced me to Raj, had told me about oral and had tried to describe how it felt for a woman. Since he was male, he hadn't had much more idea than I did about it. I wasn't sure Raj really wanted to do it, but since he'd offered and I was curious, I said, "Okay."

Raj slid down my body and positioned himself between my legs. When his tongue touched my clit, I jumped. "Oh, good..."He didn't answer, just kept moving his tongue and lips over my clit and pussy. I'd masturbated; I knew what an orgasm felt like, and I knew one was definitely on its way. I forced myself not to cry out, but when I came, I couldn't help it anymore. My hips bucked and I shouted, "Oh, my god!"

With a grin, Raj looked up at me. "Was that as good as you thought it would be?"Yes. Holy shit!"He laughed. "So do you think you're ready? Take your time, and if you've changed your mind, that's okay. But I'd like to make love to you."I want you to," I said softly.Good."

He picked up his jeans and took a condom out of the pocket. Once he had it on, he covered me with his body, looking into my eyes as he lined his cock up with my opening. "It's going to hurt," he warned me. "I'll be easy, but..."
It's supposed to hurt," I said. "It's okay."

He pushed forward, and I felt the tip of his cock enter me. Then he stopped. Damn, you're tight. This isn't going to be as easy as I thought."
Can you do it?"Of course I can." He pulled back, then thrust hard into me. I yelped at a stinging pain. "See? I'm not even in yet. I'm sorry I hurt you."
You didn't mean to. It's going to hurt. I just hope you can get in."
I can."

Gentle wasn't an option; it took several more hard thrusts before Raj finally broke through my hymen. I was crying by the time he was in. He lay still and brushed the tears from my face. "I'm sorry that was so hard," he said. "Let me know when you're ready. It feels so good to be inside you, but if it hurts too much, we can still stop."

No, I don't want to stop." I took a deep breath. "It doesn't hurt as much now."
Do you want me to keep going?"Yeah." Pleasure was overtaking the pain. "Yes, keep going, please. It doesn't hurt anymore." I couldn't help laughing. "Oh, god, it really doesn't hurt!"
Raj smiled. "Okay."

Slowly he moved in and out of me. The pleasure built; it felt like the warmth in my pussy was taking over my entire body. I moaned, said things I couldn't imagine myself saying, things I couldn't remember a moment later. Throughout it, Raj's eyes stayed locked on mine, and I could have sworn I felt his pleasure along with my own. When I came, it caught me by surprise. Fuck! Oh, good, fuck!" I cried.

That's what we're doing, all right," Raj teased. "You feel so good! Is it okay if I come?"Yes. Oh, yes!"He picked up the pace of his thrusts, fucking me harder and faster until he moaned, "Fuck, yeah!" and lay still.After a moment, he pulled out of me and rolled onto his back so he could take off the condom, which he tossed into the trash. He pulled me against him, and I lay my head on his chest. "Are you all right?" he asked.Tears filled my eyes, though I had no idea why. "Yes, I'm good. That was wonderful! I don't know what's wrong with me."

He gently wiped away a tear with his finger. "It's normal for girls to cry their first time. Don't worry about it. Are you sore?"A little. But it was worth it."
He kissed the top of my head. "I'm glad."We lay together for a little while longer, then I looked at the clock and realized I needed to get home, since I'd borrowed my mother's car. Raj walked me to the door and gave me a cheek-peck goodbye. "Do you want to get together again?" he asked.

Yeah, I'd like that."Good. I'll give you a call."He called a couple days later, but for various reasons, things going on in our lives, we never did manage another time together. But I've never forgotten him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here