Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Once In A Lifetime


AUTHOR: Remo
EDITOR: Admin


I consider this as a forum to publish my one time experience of having an unforgettable relation with my partner in life. I got the mobile number of the girl from the campus of a college on contact with the girl , I came to know that she is 24 and is working with a central government firm, awaiting for a good proposal befitting to her post.

I introduced myself and send my bio-data to her with all my career details etc. since my post was under ranked to hers, it was a matter of prestige for her to pursue the matter with her parents. However, even without seeing her face, I pursued my tele conversation with her every night to take a firm decision about her marriage, whether to marry me or not one Friday, I asked her to arrange a meeting with her, so that I can see her face to face and talk elaborately.

Further, a matter of concern was our horoscope which was not matching view Saturday and Sunday, holidays for both of us, we rigged up in the best and met at a bus stand. Both of us rigged up to the best create a first time impression. really I got jerked by seeing her beauty- when compared to my look- my eyes stared at her sparkling eyes , her blushed cheek and could not avoid her cleavage of boobs, which seems to be a size of 32.of course, the scene erased my level of excitement and my inner desire at that time was to kiss the tits and squeeze it gently.

Keeping all my passion as covert, I invited her for a good snack(the time was 5). we had a nice coffee, a pastry. Then went to a park, spend good time there also as I projected myself as a very romantic personality and grabbed a three mins smooch when I grabbed her boobs to the best. I could feel her excitement with a rare fragrance and juicy lips. even I went out of the control with my hands patted her butts and fingers going wild to her butts which seems quite this manner at that moment, but what can

I do, all were an involuntary action! The hotness outside forced me to call her to my room near the railway station where I stayed for the day she was reluctant in fear of the illicit relation, but could not stop our natural instincts. The room was non ac, I switched on the TV and went to bathroom for a shower for heat and told her to watch the songs. in fact I cleaned my dick and was inviting for an oral. I cane out of the bathroom with a half erectile cock slightly projected out of the towel and asked for a shower if she wants.

She was not interested, but I sat near her and caught her hand and gave a bite at her finger. I got erected fully and showed my full cock, a six inch one, out of my towel, with a hairy background. Placing the hot stuff at her hand, I told her to grab it , as she smiled, her lips pushed me to place my rod to her face. she laid down on the bed and I sat over her stomach to undress her chudidar, remover her bra hooks from the rear and it was a shocking scene those beautiful pair of boobs,

I am seeing such a wonderful soft thing for the first time, with red tits, I cannot stop myself from playing it with my tongues my towel went completely out of the order and I sat totally naked over her body. Her lower chudidar seems hindering my pleasure and she denied its removal. Much force I applied to undress it to see a watery panty, yellow color, where I put my finger to stimulate her for a ride when I felt that she will not agree to remove the panty,

I unleashed my tongue to her navel and came down slowly, her legs a parted fully and sitting down to the bed I had a wonderful glance of her hairy pussy and licked all the way starting from the very top. A very salty taste gushed through my tongue, but I never stopped my tongue play. I could not make out where is the real vaginal hole as I could make out only a minute temperature near to her anal hole. I pushed her both legs towards rear to see the best of her anus and licked it hard as it seems to be very clean and fresh than her cleavages.

Going ahead with the complete play, i placed my posture as 69 with me on the top and went ahead with my tongue, at the same time thought of a good mouth stroke from her, but she could not come to my expectations as she went completely wet at her pussy and anal hole, I agree died for a ride with her and searched where to put nothing more to think as it was darkening outside, I pushed my hard sleeved cock just at the bottom of her cleavage and with an yell of her and at a surprise to me, I felt myself completely inside her.

I went ahead with the pelvic thrust regardless of her feelings, as it is a fresh experience for her. But she compromised with me throughout the play, reminding me about the condom. I started feeling that something is leaking at my edge. I took myself out and put a condom to go ahead. She started uncomforted as her both legs were fully apart and pushed to the rear. I asked her to pose the doggy style for the remaining section which went failed due to the bleeding

I saw at her vagina and my skin was also tear apart-the pain which I felt as I washed my penis after the play the doggy style was aborted and I recommended with the conventional style of man on top position where she was totally relaxed and I realized that she is getting dried, may be due to the thought of losing her virginity etc. I took out the cocks out of her, putting one finger at her ass,

I shake everything over her boobs to put an end to the play as everything gushed over her body, I gave a hard lick at her anal hole to get the best taste of the sex keeping the alarm clock for 30 minutes we slept at there in that nude posture and took a joint bath with much uneasiness. I felt myself that something I have explored out of her and she seemed to be undervalued, may be her virginity I have taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here