Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 11, 2010

driver ka sex

Part Time Driver Had Sex
AUTHOR: Rony EDITOR: Admin Me Rony, I am not a good writer but good speaker in English’s I am 26 years old when I was 18 came to England to stay my father and mother all dead. I am alone in this world. 6'tall with nice 6 packs body most of girl or woman calls me hunk. Happy life no problem at all. i do to many job in my life but never happy last job is a taxi driver. Than joint a private car hire company. The company rent lots of celebrate and their car are posh like bentley, bmw, high tech I love the job. Every day meet celebrate like footballer, news reader etc. I will try to make short story. But solid real story some changes for safety reason but pure one of the nice day i get call for job in a Primumship footballer house they going to party married couple. John his name wife is Angela. She was very famous model in UK and USA, she is look like a angel what body man....skinny model. If never see in my life 25 years old lady like that skinny and light her tits are bigger size of orange she can make a heart attract with a smile but john fucker is a ugly pig but good player. I become their regular driver since first day. I know how to get in to the customer heart good money best car safe life after a year one morning see in the Sunday world news paper sex scandal about John after that they never get well. Angela looking for divorce she got quick divorce from him she get 10 million and house. Angela calls me as usual. When she complete her divorce she threw a party in her house too many riches people are there until 3 am in the morning party was on. I have lucky party night because all the party mad I send home and get plenty of money with very good tips about 5 am in the morning I call her house for anybody left in house to go. Angela open the door oh...my goodness!. She had changed her dress ready to go bed. She is only her dressing gown.Fully visible her matching red bra and panty she say hi Rony! I say any body left to madam she say no Rony only me left here. I say sorry madam disturb you ok good night. Angela say Rony look you do hard work all day thank for your compliment please you come in you have some me hungry too. I say no madam its morning you need sleep and you alone better I go home she hold my hand and say come in. I know you long time and you look after me all the time you should join with me go in than have some food. She also had some salad. I site in the couch she bring bottle of champagne. give me in glass she take one and say cheers Rony for my freedom back with my divorce she say come on Rony you are my friend all night I was busy with friends , I didn’t drink may I get drunk so all gone home now I can get mad drunk please you give me company rest of the night. I think in my whole may I never get like this girl to drink with me. So let’s enjoy some time. I be come some free to air. Angela says Rony lets go to the bar. I say this time bar not open. She say you mad Rony. I have bar in the house we move in the. Oh! what a nice spot small bar but everything there, she put music and disco light. I think this is the best night club in the world she drink too much get tipsy and start dancing herself on the dance floor after 5min. she call me Rony come on man join with me in the floor. I am hesitate to go but she come and take me there personally I am a party boy. I know how dance with English we are dancing but not touch each other at list 3 songs we dance than Shakira, Shakira song she jumping the sky and say I like that song. Start dance like Shakira bend her body all over. she is a professional, dance around me look like I am her boyfriend keep touch me her body more and more she touching she push her arse to my power station and keep push like Shakira every single push get my dick bigger and bigger. I am try to push back but keep coming. I know she enjoying my dick. She turns around and holds me like huge and move around. I can fell her pussy in my dick between my pant and her panty song stop we stop back to drink. Sit in a high tool side by side she make me drink vodka and red bull she took same she become very upset, say Rony I am become alone in the world. My family don't like because anymore. They want I take john back. I can see her corner of eyes water.try to consul her .I say you very good looking, rich, nice. so you have better life again all the famous people will come to and ask for love, she say Rony think I am nice and rich do you think I am sexy? I say oh.....yeah you are she say look Rony lots of people looking for sex not love from any sexy girl. I am bore Rony. I have lots of money but I don't have many Rony some time money is nothing look you happy, but don't have money like me. She say get me more drink Rony and I want dance she change song put shaggy we go for dance continue dancing few song she act like my beach. I am good mood hard to control myself but worry she huge me and left bit angrily she tell Rony are you hate me dancing with you. Why you never give me a huge. I say sorry madam, you are my boss. She say come Rony we are friends we do it again for long time few time dancing cuddling hugging as a couple both of us get arouse sexually. She gives me kiss on my neck. Me too. Angela keep push her boobs in my chest, lower part push in my dick,I place my hands in her small lovely ass and give her press. Same time she take her eye to mine. I can read that she saying, Rony please fuck me. I am rubbing her ass bit strongly and her take breath very heavily. Turn her eyes to my eyes again. I am reading her eyes, give me a hard fuck Rony . I am very hungry. She kiss my lips and place her tong to my mouth her right hand go down to my dick, rubbing my dick top of my jeans. She enjoy the moment me too. Angela takes her left hand down and open bell, put down my jeans and underwear my dick come out free. Angela was shock to see a big fat dick hanging in front of her, she say oh....my goodness! That is too big for me, Angela kneels down rubbing by her hand for a moment, and she put her lip on my dick head. Slow start to give me a blow job. Angela sucks my tool. She is a good sucker take dip throat .I also give comfortable rhythm to her mouth she know how to give pleasure to man. I am in haven. I can't hold me anymore. I say madam I am coming madam. Please stop madam, stop, she get angry and say stop call me fucking madam. Your dick in my mouth call me beach or ange.i can't stop now.shoot me in my mouth if you want. I need this shift in mouth. I never get a heavenly dick in my mouth whole my life than she keep doing. desperate to cure this painful dryness’ am in full mood to come so push in and out. give fuck in her mouth. push in dip and out. stop her breath and hold her golden hair with my hand after few stroke , i spray in to ange's mouth. she sound cricking voice say oh.......good that’s kilo. she run to the bar and get a glass keep them in clean my dick by tongue .ange say Rony you fucking elepant, that’s to much sperm out. i say few hundred kilo in stock to supply come you beach show you how to get fuck. Hope your small tiny pussy take my monster pussy she say you stop blady Indian holder. English lady can take even two black dick same time.english holding soft rubber pussy. Come you my fucking driver and suck my 100 million worth pussy. Take her in bar put her in top of bar i sit in tool. Open her leg a side. Put my finger in and out she was shivering my finger touch her clitoris. she moaning 5 min.... give her finger fuck than put my mouth in.i never do before i am thinking about blue movie and do the same.she was over the moon shaking like head less chakin and say Rony oh...yeh. like that baby.oh...yeh...suck me baby..eat my pussy baby you r the man oh.. oh....Rony i coming baby....bite .....hold me..i am dying. then she spray all over .ange say Rony my fucker . fuck me baby hard. Please give me your dick please. Send me in hospital baby hit me . I want enjoy by your dick she give suck again . i am ready to go ange is sexy beach with sex education my dick like her hand size. I was wonder how she take my dick she take a special cream call bintam. rubbing in my dick. Cream work like tiger blam. vary hot and space but i fell vary good and strong. That’s work like gress in India she rub plenty of cream around her pussy lip and my dick head. and ask me press in. i say you sure ange? May you heart? she say you can put your whole hand in now with cream is made for lady to take your monsters dick in and enjoy this is make moist and slippery with extra pleasure get in now my dog fuck me see how long you fuck how many time make me cum. Sorry guys I have to go now. I will post our fuck season next. story. I will come back we are not in relationship she scare about her name as a celebrate. Last 1 year she is single. But we had sex all the time guys if you like it please keep comment on in than i know you like. so i can continue this story she give me 3 month to think. May we live some other country so comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here