Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 11, 2010

honey rani se sambhog

AUTHOR: Vasu EDITOR: Admin My name is Raja presently working as lecturer in mathematics in a college in new Delhi. my age is 45 yrs.i have been in this city for the last 20 yrs. i have almost all settled in this city. i am still unmarried for personal reasons.one day morning i received a telephonic call my friend who is staying my native place( a village in telangana region-warangal near kazipet rly. stn-andhra pradesh state) that his daughter's marriage is going to be performed in the last week of this month. He sincerely requested me to attend positively for offering blessings to his daughter. further he informed that our old friends are also reminding me frequently to share their sweet memories when we studied together in high school at our native place.recently i am also feeling lonely and as such i decided to visit our native place and attend the marriage of my friend's daughter. i booked flight tickets for going to Hyderabad. i reached Hyderabad through flight. from Hyderabad to my native place by taxi.My friend received affectionately and my luggage was shifted to guest room allotted to me. i have taken bath. my old friends shared their sweet memories when we studied at high school at our native place. they felt very much happy and i too. they have inquired about my marriage proposals. i said that time will decide.I asked my friends where my old friend Rani is living. they said that Rani is living in this village.my parents lived in this village. my family is based on agriculture income. Rani's parents also lived in this village. we both studied in the same school. she is 1 yr. junior to me. we are very close and liked each other. we go round the village surroundings temples etc.,together. with the age growing, our love, affection became stronger. after completion of high school studies i went to nearby city to study college studies. Rani stopped her studies after high school study. when i was studying p.g. in new Delhi, Rani's marriage was performed. Rani is not willing for that marriage. this news was received late by me. by that time everything is over.then i stopped going to my native place. i tried to forget Rani but i could not do so. as time goes further my parents passed away. since i have no property in the village, i have not gone to village for the last 10 years. At 4 p.m. i went to Rani's house and switched calling bell. a woman age 40 yrs. came out and asked who are you. i shocked to see her. she is nothing but Rani. i said that i am Raja. she invited me. i gone into her house. i sat in sofa in drawing room.she has gone into kitchen and brought two cups of tea. offered one cup to me. after sipping tea, i said"how r u""Routine""how ur husband expired""he was working in coal co. in mine accident he died""where are ur children""both are in America and settled""where are ur parents""they passed away""sorry"she remained silent for 5 minutes."Are u not feeling lonely" i asked her."what do..my life became like that. without my interference, every thing is going on. for the sake of parents, i married my husband. he is fully drunk. for the sake of my children i adjusted with him. at this stage my children are well settled. This is not life. for the sake of others whoever it may be, i am scarifying my feelings wishes and what not every thing. at times, many thoughts are coming into my mind. my mind is not my control. we can control our body and not mind. recently i am thinking of my life. now i am 40 yrs. still i have to lead 20 yrs. life if god permits. i want to break all these customs which are set by our people. i am thinking i am free bird. no body cares me. for whose sake i have to live. many unanswerable questions are raised in my my heart."I shocked to listen the lengthy words of Rani."why u have not married" she asked."u are still in my heart"are u ready to marriage me"i remained silent. i got up from sofa and reached and hugged Rani. her cheeks became reddish. i kissed on her lips. she too kissed me. we remained in the position for 10 minutes. We slowly moved to her bed room."what are u doing" she asked.i kissed her again on her lips.i asked her laid down in the bed. i undressed her. i too became nude. She closed her eyes in happiness. i kissed all over her body. i separated her two legs. i slowly put my head near her choot. sweet juices are flowing from her choot. good aroma is coming from her choot. i slowly put my tongue in her choot. i licked her juices. she moaned slowly."raja lick it fuck it...aaaa...hhaaaaa...raja i love u"She emptied her load in my mouth which i swallowed.after that i slowly put my erected lund in her choot. with great difficulty i inserted it in choot. i started moving my lund in her choot. she is full happiness. she enjoyed fuck. i emptied my load in her choot. we went to bath room and cleaned our bodies.we are in bed. she said Raja i miss u a lot. u have given me this happiness. i am happy. at this age also i am enjoying. u give this happiness for ever.we enjoyed this fuck game whole night. how is our program?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here