Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Found Heaven In The Bus

Hi friends… Am Sapna from Bangalore. Currently am working as a computer professional in a MNC here. To tell about me, I hail from a very effluent family. My dad n mom r both into business n they have been always busy with their works. My only sis is 6 yrs elder to me and she joined Eng. and stayed in hostel when I was in class 8th. So, after she left I was feeling very lonely in the big house. I was taken care by maids.So, my only time pass at home was TV, music player n computer. I was in my 10th std when v got an internet connection at home. And I started spending more time on net. Accidentally I happened to visit a sex site. It had numerous hot pics. I was very excited with it. Then i became a regular visitor of that site and many other similar sites.I somehow used to find it more excited to c huge naked boobs being fondled n pussy being licked. I was also reading a lot of erotic stories on net.From it I knew how much guys admire huge boobs n all. It was then I started noticing my own figure. I was short with a height of 5’ 4” that time. I had a slim fair body with a nicely shaped ass n soft firm boobs with a cup size 34 which was quite big for a short girl of that age. I started dressing up in such a way so as to expose a decent part of my bossoms and give a visual treat for men.With this I started noticing how men used to stare at my chest when I walk n this always excited me. They used to wait for me bend a bit to have a view on my cleavage.By now I was almost towards the end of my 11th std. I used to travel to my school in our car. But from some of my friends I came to know how much crowded the buses would b in the morning and how the guys take advantage of it. So, I decided to go travel by bus.It was Saturday. When I came got into the bus, it was really crowded. I hadn’t liked it at all. I was feeling very suffocated. I was cursing myself for have come in that bus cause I was almost nearing my school n nothing had happened. Just when v were almost reaching our school still with the bus crowded, I felt a hand on my right boobs. I was thrilled. Whoever he was, I still don’t know, but he was enjoying my boobs thoroughly. He had just touched it at the beginning, then when he found that there was no objection from my side he continued his play. He was squeezing my right boob. He unbuttoned the top 2 buttons of my shirt n slid his hands inside my bra and held my naked boobs in his hands. I was on the 7th heaven. I was enjoying it to the fullest. He then held my erect nipple n started teasing it. By then v had reached our school stop so I had to get down, he gave me another hard squeeze n let me go.I couldn’t concentrate on the class for the rest of the day. I was still in the hang over. Through out the night I was thinking about the incident n I was fondling my boobs by myself. But I had enjoyed somebody else doing it to me. Next day was Sunday, n I didn’t get a chance to get into that bus. Again on Monday morning I boarded the same bus. That day bus was even more crowded. Luckily much b4 my school came, a hand was on my left boob this time. He had much more time to play with my boobs. He was so good at his task that I could feel wetness between my legs. I was just wishing that he would fondle even my pussy, by then as if he read my mind, I felt a hand on my bare thighs. Slowly he raised my skirt n was massaging my thighs until he reached my panties. He slid his hand and touched my wet pussy from side. I couldn’t hide my moan. I was totally out of control. I slowly part my legs for him to ease his job. As if he was waiting for this, he started finger fucking me. I cant explain how I was feeling. He was squeezing my boobs with 1 hand n fucking my pussy with the other. I couldn’t hold my cum anymore cause of my pleasure n I cum on his hands .Then he slowly took his hand away but kept fondling my boobs until I got down from the bus. I wanted to c the person who took me up till the heaven but am a short girl and all people standing beside me where above 6’. So I couldn’t c his face. I had to get down without getting a chance to c him.From next day v had our study leave. So didn’t get a chance to travel in the same bus. I was really missing him. I was not able to satisfy myself, the way he did to me. I badly wanted somebody to satisfy my desires of sex. Next yr I was in 12th std and my parents wanted me to study hard and get into Eng as my sis did. They did not let me travel in bus to go to school. So I missed my sex in bus too. The whole yr, I had to satisfy myself with my own hands. Somehow the whole yr went with busy school schedules n stuffs.But once I finished my 12th std exams n entrance exams. I was free again. I was back on sex sites on net. Again urge to fulfill my desires grew stronger. I studied in girls school, so i didn’t have even friends among guys. I knew I had to find somebody. I had to seduce somebody with my sexy body. And guess what…?I finally found a person who was mad about my body. He was none other than my computer teacher. If u liked my story, do let me know. Then I ll continue my story with the experience I had with computer sir. Only if u enjoyed reading my story n excited to knw more, then I l lost the next story soon with the title Enjoying with computer sir during vacation”. I hope u all liked my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here