Your Ad Here

Sunday, April 11, 2010

student girl seduces

AUTHOR: Bakul Patel EDITOR: Admin One day, I went to Tina’s home to find she had a cousin, about 20 year old to stay. Her name was Meena. She was sexy and a lovely figure. As I was with Tina, doing our usual thing I had locked the door. As Tina was licking my dick, Meena knocked on the door. It took us time to dress up and then open the door. She asked Tina ‘Why did you lock the door?’ Tina said ‘by mistake’.Next day, when I again went there, Tina & Meena were arguing about something… mine’s bigger Tina said. No, No, Meena said mine’s bigger… I said ‘What is the argument girls?’ Tina said ‘I told her mine are bigger…” Just then Meena stopped her and said’ not in front of Sir’. Tina said’ its alright, he is very nice & discrete & in fact he can be the right judge’ Before Meena could say anything, Tina said ‘I told her sir, that my breasts are bigger than hers’. Meena got ashamed and looked down. I said ‘It’s very difficult to judge from exterior, by looking only.’ Tina cupped her tits and said look sir, look at mine. Then she went to Meena & cupped her tits thro’ her t-shirt & said see hers. Meena took Tina’s hand away & said not in front of Sir. Tina said ‘I am telling you, he is very nice & co-operative.’ I said Tina it is still very difficult to judge. She removed her t-shirt. She was in her natty lacy bra. She cupped her boobs and said’ Now, Sir’. I said they look bigger. But I need to see Meena’s breasts and then only I can decide. Meena refused, but kept on insisting that hers were bigger. Tina said you have to remove your t-shirt then only he can judge!! Meena reluctantly removed her T-shirt. She was in a micro bra, which barely covered her nipples, rest of her tits were pushing out thro’ her bra. I said ‘Both of you have almost similar sized boobs.’ Tina came near me and took my hand and placed them on her tits. Feel them and then tell. I cupped her tits, and pressed them… Then I went near Meena and cupped her tits, they were nice and firm. I squeezed them and Meena now seemed to like what I did. She moaned a little, and her legs seemed to go a little soft… I said ‘This is really difficult; I have to feel them without the cloth (bra) Tina Immediately removed her bra. I went behind her and cupped both her tits & pressed them. Then I went to Meena & removed her bra, and squeezed and massaged her tits, my erect cock was throbbing against her ass… I said ‘Meena’s tits are bigger, but Tina’s nipples are bigger.’ I said I need to measure both your nipples, and to do so I need to measure them with my mouth.’ Both the girls agreed.I said why don’t you both lie down on the bed. I, then proceeded to remove my shirt saying it would get crumpled. I climbed on top of Meena, my hard cock pressed against her thro’ my jeans. I suckled her nipples, licked them & bit them, she was moaning loudly now. Then, Tina said ‘why don’t you remove your jeans, your buckle would hurt us. I removed my jeans. I was in my micro briefs now, my cock had made a tent, and my cock hairs were sticking out from the sides. Meena was gapping at my cock. I said ‘Meena, why don’t you remove your skirt, it will get crumpled.’ I removed her skirt. She was in her wet soggy panty now; her cum juices had made a spot on her panty. I said ‘I’m not done as yet with you. I again climbed on top of Meena, and positioned my erect penis on her cunt, and I started to lick her voluptuous tits and nipples. Meena was moaning out really aloud, saying I love this,,, oh god I love the feel of your tongue… After some time, I climbed down. Tina had already removed her skirt, and I climbed on top of Tina and repeated what I did with Meena. When I was licking Tina’s nipples, I could see that Meena was looking at us and fingering her cunt thro’ her panty…I said ‘Meena’s breasts are definitely bigger, but Tina’s nipples are bigger.’ Then, we sat on the bed… I said “Can any off you tell which of my nipples are bigger?” Tina said we need to lick them. I said ok. I lay down, and both girls started to lick my nipples. Their nice boobs were pressed against me from both sides. I loved it and my cock was leaking precum now. After a while they stopped. Again we sat on the bed. I put both my hands on the girls’ shoulders pressing their tits, while their hands were on my thighs, brushing my side groin hairs. Tina put her head on my lap and said ‘Please sir, scratch my back please. She put her head on my thigh, in fact her mouth was breathing hard on my undies. I started to scratch her back. She said go a little lower. My hand moved further down. She said no-no sir. A little further down. My hand was on her ass now, and I squeezed them one by one. She said ‘A little lower sir.’ I slid my hand to her cunt now, her panty was wet. I massaged her cunt thro’ her panty. Meena said ‘me too sir, I too am feeling very scratchy here.’ I massaged Meena’s cunt as well with my other hand. My hand pushed aside both the girls’ panty and was fingering their cunts now… I put two fingers each in both the girls’ cunt… Tina had taken my erect cock thro’ my undies in her soft mouth. My fingers were making a slouchy noise. Both the girls were moaning now… I said “I’m feeling so scratchy here.” And pointed to my cock. Meena why don’t you lick it? She agreed and pulled out my wet precum loaded cock from my undies. She took my cock in her moist wet soft mouth and started to lick it like there was no tomorrow… My cock was now wet with the mix of my precum and her spit… My both hands fingers continued to fuck their pussies. I then came. In Meena’s mouth. She was taken back and immediately pulled away her mouth. Tina immediately took my cock in her mouth and my next spurt was in her mouth and then another… She drank all my cum and licked my cock dry… Tina licked Meena’s mouth as well. She said ‘Meena you don’t like the taste of his lovely nectar?’ Meena said she got surprised. But I liked the taste she said. I continued to fuck and get my cock sucked by both the girls. Anyone want to experience the above

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here