Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Bitch


AUTHOR: Mridula
EDITOR: Admin


THE BITCH
Hi this is Mridula with a new hot lesbian story sent to me by my reader Meghna. I hope you will like it and eamil your comments on sexy_ mridula@yahoo.com

Hi this is Meghna, the only daughter of conservative hindu parents. I have been rebellious since my childhood. I cant stand my father Gopi Sharma beating my mom Anuradha all the time and my mother trembling like a slave. To my father every a woman was a a commodity to be used and abused sexually and my mother would accept beatings as a part of her duties to her Pati Parmeshwar. Bastrd. Such rubbish. I never forgave my dad for treating my mom the way he did. My mom is a good looking woman of 35, buxom, large breasts, fair complexion, wide hips and big round ass which has received numerous spankings at the hands of that bastard Gopi, my dad.

I first saw the humiliation of mom when I accidentally saw my parents fucking in their room, thinking I was not at home. I saw mom on her fours, bending like a slave, butt naked before my dad who rained whip on her asscheks mercilessly and showered abuses on her by calling her" Kutia, sali randi," and beating her and mom bore it all silently. I felt likew going to my mom to help her but dared not for fear. I was 15 then and stood at 5 fet 6 inches, well framed, nice 36 DD tits. firm ass and long legs. I did not have an ounce of extra flesh on my body which sparkled fairly. I called my dad a bastard and a behanchod as I muttered these words in my mouth and promised that I would free mom from his clutches.

It took place when my parents divorced and I began to live with mom in our old house on the alimony mom received from Gopi. I passed my 12th class and got admission in Computer course in University in a hostel. At least she was free from the beatings.


I moved to the university in Banglore with the limited money mom could afford for my studies. To add to my woes, I could not get a room in hostel as all rooms were booked. Just then a woman of about 27 years entered the office. She was a stunner, a knockout. Tall, must be 5 feet 8 inches tall, long slim legs, nice firm boobs, black hair cut like a boy's, high cheekbones, deep black eyes and pouting lips. The clerk said" Good morning Madam Aarti," Aaarti smiled, a loving warm smile while I requested the clerk for the room. When Aarti madam, heard about my problem she offered a room in her house if I wanted to. I knew private rooms cost a fortune so declined her offer but Aarti said" Dear, dont worry about the rent, I live all alone and will welcome any company. Just the two of us will rock the world. I have a three room house on the second floor and I am the only person to occupy it. And moreover if you need any help, I can teach you English little. Shanti how much the hostel room cocts?" Shanti looked at Aarti and said" Madam, Rs 500 per month."

Aarti said to me," Listen my dear, you are like my younger sister. You can stay wiith me and pay me the hostel fee, if you want to and I may get you some tuitions so that you can make some money on the side if you want to. That way you can pass time and make money too. My house is just round the corner." I had no reason to disagee. I liked Aarti madam at first sight. She had an attractive personality and a warmth in her voice. I said ok and the clerk smiled at us. Madam orderd a peon to carry my things to her house ands we got there. It was a nice house, neat and clean, three bedrooms, two facing each other and the third at the back and a living room in front which had a TV and a sofa in it. Each room had a bath room attached to it and the kitchen was quite big. I loved the house and its mistress.

Aarti said," Whats your name, I didnt ask you that,?" " Meghna" I said. Aarti gave me a hug and said" Meghna, nice name, hope we will like to have each other in this house. You are a sweet kid. Now I must leave. I shall be back at 2pm. Till then bye" She hugged me alright and the hug was warm and full of life as her tits crushed against my body and sent shivers of excitement in me.

I made myself a cup of tea and relaxed on the sofa. I changed into loose white cotton pajamas and a loose white T Shirt. I wear no panty or bra and feel more at ease now. At two pm Aarti arrives home, a little tired and I get her hot food but she prefers a shower to freshen up before her lunch. I am shocked to see her step out of the bathroom as she is in a very short frock which barely covers her trim ass. Her long legs are too sexy. I dont know what is coming over me and feel that it is for the first time that even a female is arousing me sexually and I am unablle to move my eyes from her sexy figure. Aarti is very caring and loving with me and she is in the habbit of patting me on my back and thighs whenever she gets a chance. Her touch is intriguing and sexual. We have our food and go to rest in our respective rooms.

In the evening she told me it was her birthday and we went out and she took me to a restaurant where all the guests were women. I asked," Aarti, madam, why are there no men here?" She laughed and said" Its becoz its a female restaurant, I mean here lesbians pick their partners ansd so men are not allowed and one more thing, dont call me madam, you call me Aarti, just Aarti, ok? Do you know the people in the university call me a bitch becoz I dont give a damn and dont talk to men, I hate men, they are good for nothing, bastards, What will you have, I will like a beer?" We had a beer each and on our way home I bought a cake to ceelbrate Aarti's birthday and we returned when it was almost night.

I treated Aarti respectfully but she told me we are just friends and should have nothing formal about our relationship. As we reached home we put our chairs in the yard where there is a glass ceiling which can be removed.

We were tired and Aarti took two glasses and filled wine and handed me one. She wore high heeled black leather shoes and a very short skirt. I did not want wine but she said" Dear its my birthday today and moreover tomorrow is Sunday, so enjoy darling." I took the glass hesitatingly ansd sipped slowly. I felt the effect of wine and Aati came closer to me. I then asked stupidly," Aarti are you a lesbian?" "Yes, she said. What is the big deal about being a lesbian, I love women as they arouse me ansd men treat a woman like a piece of shit. Dont you like me? " She placed her hand on my thighs and I began to like her touch. I felt intoxicated and suddenly Aarti seemed too sexy to me and she bent and kissed me on lips. I responded eagerly and kissed back." You are soooo sexy, baby. I will make you happy, I feel sooo horny, your tits are so big and sexy, you have a nice figure, kiss me darling, kiss Aarti, the bitch"

I realsed that it was too late go go back. Wine was having its effect over me and I wrapped my arms around her and we were locked in a sensuous kiss. I felt wet between my thighs and her hands brushed lightly over my boobs." Aaaahh fuck, your tits are soooo good. The bitch has not had such nice tits for a long time. I want to feast on these glorious beauties. Meghna you are a doll,/" she said huskily. She put her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it. She was fondling my tits with a new force now. " Ohhh Aarti, I dont know what is happening to me. I am losing control over myself. What are you doing to me? I am feeling aroused as I have never felt before. Your touch is full of magic. Touch meeeee, feel meeeee, love meee. I am spoilt now, wicked. But I love what you are doing to me."

She had me hooked to a new sensation. Just then we heard the drops of rain fall on the glass roof." Oh darling, I love the rain. I love to get wet in the rain. Lets make love in the rain. Its soo beautiful, take off your shirt" Arti said passionately and she took off her shirt and then her skirt. She looked beautiful in her white laced panty and bra. She removed teh celing and a shower of rain began to fall on us as I began to take off my clothes. It was dark and light was falling fro our room into the yard. Her choclate skin glowed with drops on ran and I felt like kissing the drops of rain from her glowing skin. I took a sip of wine and put my mouth on the upper part of her tits. She inhaled deeply as my tongue began to lick rain from her tits. Her mouth was open and lust was descending over us. " What do you want me to do, Aarti? I want to kiss all your sensuous body, let me feel your softness, your warmth, ohhh I love it." I said and she smiled.

I continued to kiss her tits as rain fell on me incessantly making my hair wet as Arti ran her fingers in my wet hair and pulled my head to her boobs. In no time I had her bra taken off. Her dark brown nipples were hard in my mouth as I sucked on her tits." Ohhh Megh, kiss my tits, they have been begging to be kissed darling, suck on my nipples. Let me play with yours, ohh god your tits are so big darling. You are all wet, let me take care of you, my baby." I kissed her tits and she got hotter every passing moment. By now I had been naked but for my pany and bra. I broke my kiss on her tits and she hugged my naked body. Rain was falling and a fire was burning in our bodies. We finished our glasses and she returned with a refill. As soon as we were settled again in our chairs, she pushed her hand into my panty where it touched the turgid flesh of my burning pussy," Ahhhh my god, Aarti, I am soaking wet. Your hand has my pussy ooz its juices. My pussy is flowing like Ganga. I am like a bitch in heat, your bitch. I need a cock now, to cool me now. You have set my fire ablaze. Who will quench my thirst Aarti, speak up you bitch. Who will cool my pussy. I want to be fucked." I cried helplessly.

She did not bother to reply but continued to rub her fingers in my pussy as I began to move my hips on her fingers which were all the way into my cunt, fucking me as if a cock were fucking me. She took off my panty completely. She spanked my bottom lightly with one hand. I humped on her fingers. It was becoming difficult for me to breathe. She said," Lets go in. We will be more comfortable on the bed. Naked, I walked into the room. Aarti loked sensational in her undergarments which I pulled down as we reached the bed. Her pubic area was shaveb closely and her mound swelled. Her buttocks looked enticingly cute to my eyes and her tits stood up proudly. The sight of naked Aarti made me crazy with lust which I had never known existed in my body, I ran my hands over her sensuous body my lips kissing her all over." I am afraid, I dont know what to do, I mean to please you Aarti," I expressed my doubts. " dont worry darling, I will teach you every trick in the book. I am proud to be a bitch, just do as I do and you will become good in bed with any woman. Touch me all over, feel my skin, kiss my softness, my depths."

With that she pulled me on the bed and made me lie on side with her. She rubbed my tits, fiercely, my nipples stood tautly under her rough treatment, my pussy went wet with desire. Aarti pushed her knee into my thighs and it touched my cunt. " Ride my knee, darling, rub your cunt on my knee and kiss my tits, suck on my nipples, they are aching for the feel of yoyr lips. I am dying to eat you, my darling, I am going to take you to heaven tonight and you will forget about the lousy men who are good for nothing," Aarti went on teasing me with her knee and I burned inside my body. Then she spread me wide by my thighs, bent forward and placed her lips on my burning twat. I sighed deeply as she inserted her tongue into my cunt. My cunt was dripping juices and she licked my pussy like a cat licking milk bowl. I opened my thighs wider to accpommodate Aarti's mouth. I felt a blissful sensation wash over my entire body as I clamped my inner thighs round her ears.

Aarti was one hell of a pussy licker. Her tongue was like a snake, a cock which plunged deep into my cunt and I moaned with pleasure," Ohhhh fuck me with your tongue, Aarti, my juices are running like a stream, drink my juices, eat my pussy, make me cum, Oh god, its heavenly, fuck meeee," She lapped on my pussy and held me by my buttocks. One of her fingers entered my ass and I came and came on her moving tongue. She continued moving her finger in and out of my ass which made me uneasy at first but then made my cunt cum like a stream and her face covered with my juices which also flowed down my thighs as I bucked my ass upwards to meet the thrusts of her tongue. I rested for a while to catch my breath, my body limp from exhaustion.

After some time I came alive and saw my new lesbian companion cuddled next to me. It was my turn to return the favour. I rose and bent at her feet. I put her toe in my mouth and licked it greedily as if it were a cock. She stiffened as I continued to lick her toe and proceeded to lick and kiss my way upwards to her feet, lower legs and then her thighs, leaving wet trails of my saliva. Aarti moaned and graoned with pleasure. She burst out whebn I reached that glorious triangle between her thighs," Ahhh gaaaad, you are incredibly sweeet, you are a bitch like meee, fuck me with your mouth, Mghna, eat my cunt, bite my flesh, hit my butt, I like when you spank me. I am sooo aroused, I need you bad. Be my lesbian partner, eat my pussy," and I did. I lunged my tongue into her salty stickiness. Her cunt was wet with juices flowing into my mouth and I tasted her nectar for the first time. I opened her pussy lips and felt the pink walls of her pussy with my fingers as I streatched the lips. She opened her legs to my mouth.

I licked her pussy and grabbed her asscheeks fiercely and like her, I plunged my middle finger in her ass. She cringed but only for a moment. Then she began to hump her ass on my moving fingers," Spank me, beat my ass with your hands, hit me harder, Meghna, I want you to hurt me, make me cum, fuck my ass with your finger, eat my cunt," I ate her pussy, drank her juices, spanked her ass wildly aroused by her graons of pleasure. My hand left red marks on her humping buttockes as I rammed my fingers into her puckered hole. My tongue felt her twitching cunt let out a flow of juices in a gush. She began to cum as I increased my movements and fucke dher ass mercilessly. Arti moaned and moaned as she spilled her juices on my face. She came and came to rest like a satiated animal on teh ebd and we lay there without moving in a blissful slumber


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here