Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Great Fun With Ragini Aunt


AUTHOR: Lucky
EDITOR: Shara


Hi friends, this is Sam 23yrs(innocent231@gmail.com)it’s my first post of erotic story...i'm working in an MNC in Gurgaon 5.7'and 7inch dick..k I don’t want to waste your time straightly um coming to my story...at my school age whenever I get holidays I used to spend at my mom’s native place, there my mom’s brother's wife name Ragini age 38yrs a hot n sexy lady....when um in tenth class I suddenly went to her room,

She were wearing saree..really um unable to forgot her beauty 36-24-34....really she is so hot then I decided to fuck her um waiting for the time....at last I got an chance after 6yrs waiting...it’s my brothers marriage behalf of this occasion every one came to my home...my sexy aunty also came on that day really I felt very much happy on her presence....after the marriage it’s an first night for my brother.

Everyone were slept in their allotted rooms suddenly my hot Ragini aunty came to my room with her child of 8yrs...they slept on the floor,i got disturb by the presence of her in my room.....I slept on my bed suddenly I woke up in the midnight and I saw her...she were covered entire her body with bed sheet...my dick got erect up 7-8 inches really um unable to control my feelings I started masturbating um out of control suddenly I went to floor and I lifted her child and placed on my bed..hah what a chance

I and my hot aunty were on the floor...I slowly touching her...she is an deep sleep...I inserted my hand in to her bed sheet and I started to touch her boobs oh at first time I touched her..her boobs are just like an sponge....I started to press her boobs she is moaning ah ah voh umm...I realized that she is sensing my touch if slowly moved my hand to her hip and I pressed...really she is out of control.....suddenly she taken her bed sheet and I she said,

Sam is this u...I replied ah um Sam..she asked y did u slept besides me u have an lovely bed...I replied um not getting sleep with the disturbance of your son who came and slept on my bed...so she said k k..again she covered her entire body with bed sheet....um unable to control my feelings...I took my 7inch dick out and I started to press on her ass...she is giving an response by saying ah ah ah....suddenly she realized that

She is much more elder than me she said pls get away 4m me um scared of your mom but I don’t want to leave this change I stared to drag towards me she taken her child and went out of my room...um shocked and I scared that if she tells to anyone then what’s my position...everyone things that um calm n good guy but with this behavior every one used to hate if she tells to any one...I cried in my heart with my foolish behavior...at last I slept, in the morning

I saw her, she not even want to talk with me....all of my relatives went to their homes including my hot aunty...I stared masturbating by imagining what I had done yesterday with my hot aunty....suddenly I got an call from an unknown number I received and I shocked it’s my hot Ragini aunty....I asked her to forgive me she told that she want to see me once oh um unable to control my happiness...I told that tomorrow ill come..she told that she will wait for me..in the morning I got ready and I went to their town on my bike...

I knocked her door she is alone in her home..her husband went to duty it’s an good chance for me....v both started talking with each other she told that Sam y u r disturbing me yesterday I don’t have an sleep..I asked my husband to fuck me but he refused my feelings..and I felt erot I told her to bring some water for me she went to kitchen room and she took an glass for water I went behind her while she opening her fridge I suddenly went and hugged her from back,i started to kiss her on her neck she is out of control she told that

Sam I love u pls fuck me hard by hearing these words I got full erect of my dick...I taken out her saree wah what a beauty I saw her boobs from her blouse...I started kissing her lips I enjoyed her lips up to 15mins...I completely made her nude I saw her nude body for the first time um unable to believe my fate my hot aunty with me on bed...I started to suck her boobs,i took her nipple in my mouth and I started to suck she is responding oh oh ah ah umm umm oh my husband suck me hard and hard.

I enjoyed up to 30mins..and I saw her pussy with clean save I started to kiss her pussy and I licking hard she is out of control and moving here n there on bed.....she took my dick in her hands and shocked what an big dick u have by saying this she started to suck my dick...oh I feel like heaven while she's sucking....after that I started to kiss her she says my husband pls fuck me hard..then I slept her on bed I separated her legs,

What a pussy she had...I took my dick and started rubbing on her pussy and I slowly inserted in her..she started moaning ah ah..I slowly started to fuck by moving my dick in n out....um out of control I started fucking hard she is enjoying my speed...while fucking I started to suck her boobs.....I fucked her for 40mins and I burst in her pussy..I laid on her for ten mins...then she taken my dick out and licked...when um leaving her home she told that I cant bear your beats while saying this she started kissing me

I told aunty shall v go for second round...and she replied ill surely die if I go for second round....uncle will come pls go Sam...so I returned to my home....from two years onwards um fucking her..her husband is an drunker I used to go in nights and I used to give some alcohol to her husband after he slept v have fun.....really my dream come true...friends do u like my story,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here