Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Having Fun At Home


AUTHOR: Sam
EDITOR: Shara


Well I and my family are big fan of incest stories and we like to read it and enjoy it too. My family members include my step mom, my four sisters, and my step mom’s sister. Today I am telling you about my story how all this started with my family. This story begins when I was 18 my elder sis were 21, 19&18 and my younger sis was still young too. Our mom died 10 years ago my dad was 57 years old man who has nothing left in him. One day in our school in break when I was just passing around

I saw a boy and a girl behind a tree when I went near the tree I saw that this was my oldest sister who was being kissed by his classmate who was kissing her passionately and his right hands were playing with her boobs and left was under her skirt this all continued during the break. I walked away from there with a hard on that day after school one of my friend asked me to come to his home because he has rented a xxx cd and his parents were out of the town.

So after school we went to his house and watched that cd it was containing some incest material. While watching the movie I started to think about my sister and this got me on the moon once again I returned to home by 7pm and after studies I chatted with my sisters and we went to sleep. We all bros and sis sleep in one single room on one large king size bed and being the single brother I have got the honor of sleeping in middle.

As all of my sisters slept I was unable to sleep because of what I saw in school and of cd I was just taking sides of the bed but could not sleep suddenly my eyes went to my oldest sister as all of my sisters wear nighties and nothing under it her nighty was up so that I can see her thighs nearing her pussy. And with every breath her boobs were going up and down it was a bit too much for me and without thinking for another second my hands were on her boobs they were so soft yet so hard

I gathered my courage and started to squeeze her boobs she was in deep sleep then I lowered my another hand and put it inside her nighty and started to caress her thighs and ass after some time I lowered her nighty from top and opened her big 38 boobs seeing that got me crazy and I started to fondle them and sucking them one by one then I got rid of her nighty and now she was bare naked in front of me

I started to finger her pussy and sucked her boobs for some time I was in heaven. Suddenly I got an idea to fuck her mouth with my 8’inch cock but it was a risky business and she might have woke. But I was in too much of excitement to think about it I lowered my shorts and my monster was out to be in the business her mouth was closed so I closed her nasals and she opened her mouth for taking breath and work was done

I put the tip of my cock on the opening of her mouth and started to apply some force in seconds more than half of it was in her mouth slowly I begun to pump it in and out of her mouth I was on cloud 9 suddenly my sister opened her eyes and looked at me in anger I pulled my cock back from her mouth she catched her nighty and ran out of room I without wearing my shorts ran behind her.

She went in the room next to ours wore her nighty and started to cry I went behind her put my hand on her shoulder and asked “what happened sister why are you crying”.Well if you think you can fuck your sister like this and I will not say a single word” she replied.Well I saw you with your friend in school making out and then I watched a xxx movie with my friend so can not control myself please let me fuck you. I said putting my another hand on her big boobs.

No we can’t do it and my friend won a bet from me so I was just giving him his reward. She replied but she left my hands on her boobs.
Then think that I too have won the bet and now you are my whore and I will fuck you in all three holes throughout your life but let me fuck you please. I said putting my hand under her nighty on her boobs.Leave me I can’t let you fuck me its sin and I can’t be a part of it and don’t ever speak to me like this ever again.

he replied but didn’t do anything about my hands.
I didn’t cared about what she was speaking and turned her around lowered her nighty and took one of his big boobs in my mouth and crushed another with my hand.Ouch she screamed and then said please don’t do this to me I am your sister.But I cared a dam I tore her nighty and threw it away and started to finger her pussy she stopped resisting and stood there letting me do whatever

I wanted after some time I told her “Get down on your knees I want to fuck your mouth” I never have taken any cock in my mouth please don’t do it. She replied while sitting down.This will be awesome don’t fear suck my cock take it deep down your throat and I will reward you with a mouthful of my cum then swallow it sweetheart. I said placing my cock on her lipsPlease don’t come in my mouth if you want you can cum on my face or on my boobs” she replied while taking my cock in her mouth.

She started to suck my cock and her hands were playing with my balls after 10 minutes of good sucking and deep throating my cock began to stiff. I hold her head hard and pushed my cock to deepest and told her “here I cum baby swallow it for good”. And I came in her mouth splash after splash she hesitated a bit but begun to swallow it and without dropping a single drop she swallowed it all. “How was it”? I asked her

I told you not to cum in my mouth but it didn’t tasted bad so from now on you can fuck my mouth whenever you want to and cum in it. She said
After a minute she asked can I go or you want to fuck my mouth again.
I said wait for sometime I will fuck your pussy and your mouth
No please leave my pussy. She replied.Don’t worry now you are my whore and I will fuck you in your mouth pussy and ass. And I have a little surprise for you as well. Some naughty thought came in my mind.

Don’t say like that I am not a whore and beside that it will hurt as I am a virgin and first tell me about your surprise. She said.Once I saw a xxx movie in which I saw man after fucking the girl peed in her mouth and she dranked all of it that was so wonderful that I always dream about peeing in a girls mouth. So I was thinking to pee in my sister’s mouth Well for that you will have to come in bath room”. I said

She got up and we went to bathroom I asked her to sit and take my cock in her mouth which she did then I told her” look I am going to pee in your mouth and you will have to drink it”.She said “no please don’t I can’t its disgusting do anything else fuck me you can even pee on me but not in my mouth I can’t drink it please leave me. She begun to plead me But I was not going to give up so soon I said “drink it it won’t be that bad and remember

You are my whore so you can’t say no and at least give it a try”.
After resisting for some time she said” I will try but cannot guaranty that I will be able to drink it and don’t force me to do so”.I was very happy now I again put my cock head on her lips she opened her lips and I put my cock inside her lips and started to unload my pee in her mouth she again hesitated but started to take it gulp by gulp and hold me by my ass.

After a minute I stopped she finished the last sip cleaned my cock with her tongue and licked the drops which were leaked from her mouth to her chin and told me “It was not that bad in fact it was amazing now you can pee in my mouth whenever you need to. I loved it. Wait let me brush my mouth then I will come out”.It was 2o’clock in night and I was planning to tear her pussy apart and I think she was ready too so as soon as she got out I told her to lie on the bed and bring her legs apart because I want to lick her pussy.


Wow! She replied. I went for my job put a finger in her pussy and started to lick her she was moaning “ooooooo ahhhhhh pleaseeee.... fuck my you bastarddd ooouuuuuu” after that she came and I dranked her juices and then told her to give my cock a good suck after some time I put my cockhead on opening of her pussy and gave that a push.She screamed but I told her “Don’t panic it won’t hurt for long and let me enjoy it it is so dam tight I am loving it”. She closed her eyes a few tears rolled out of her eyes but I cared a little.

Don’t make me pregnant if you want you can cum in my mouth but not in my pussy”. She said loudly.After 30 minutes of good fucking I told her to take my cock in her mouth as I was about to cum she took it eagerly in her mouth and I came hard in her mouth splash after splash and she swallowed it all. Then I once again peed her in mouth and told her not to go to school tomorrow as I was not going and I had planned to fuck her whole day long.


We returned to our room and took respective places she asked do you want to play with my boobs while sleeping. I told her to sleep so and if I need a boob I will have it from my other sisters.I turned my face towards my second older sister lowered her nighty took on of her big 38d in my mouth and slept.
Next morning I woke up at 9o’clock I was still amazed with whatever happened last night.

I called my oldest sister and asked her to come in bathroom as I needed to pee she said that I go in first and she will follow as all other sisters are to at home I got a little disappointed as I planned to fuck her in all holes through out the day. I said why did you let them at home didn’t I told her that I need to fuck her all day. She said I told them to leave but they refused and she can’t do a thing she said I will give you a blowjob and you can fuck me in night.

But I told her look if that’s the case I am going to fuck my second number sister today and told her to ask my other sisters to go out on shopping with her for full day. After peeing in her mouth I went out of the house and rented 3xx movies cd and 5xxx movies cd. After returning home I said to my oldest sister to leave so that I can fuck my 2nd sister she said please pee in her mouth too. I said ok and they all leave.

As me and my 2nd sister were alone at our house our dad was on his way to his factory.I asked my sis that did she want to watch an English movie which I have got from my friend she eagerly said yes you fix the movie and I am coming there in a minute.I switched on our large lcd and home theatre and put a xx movie in it it was not a hardcore movie but have some hot scenes in it as I put it on she came inside.

She was wearing a fit shirt and a miniskirt which was coming to her knees we sat on the couch and the movie started there were no scenes in first 10 minutes so we sat back and enjoyed the movie I deliberately put remote control away from couch so that nobody can extend an arm and get it. After 10 minutes in one scene heroine and hero started to make out it was a very hot and long scene.

As scene was progressing I turned my face towards my sis and saw her eyes glued to TV and her face was red hot I placed my one hand on her shoulder and begun to take my hands lower towards her boobs she looked at me for a second and then again turned her face towards TV.Till then my hand had reached on her boob and now was squeezing it softly her breathing was

Getting faster so now by both hand I begun to open the buttons of her shirt one by one she didn’t said a word soon her shirt was off her body and now she was in a bra and skirt so I quickly went for her bra straps and opened them without any problem and threw her bra away she said” bro this is not a good exercise” but kept looking towards TV.Well you keep watching the film and enjoy and let me enjoy as I want”

I replied and took one of her big boob in my mouth then I put my second hand inside her skirt and continued to caress her thighs. After some time the movie finished and she said”Game over bro movie has ended” I pulled my head over her breast but let my hands where they were and told her now its time to watch real thing I gave her a xxx movie cd and asked her to run it she asked me about the movie then I told her that’s its better then the previous one.

She put the movie in player and sat next to me topless I once again caught her heavy boob with my hands and begun to fondle them. As movie started there a girl was giving a blowjob to a man after a few minute I asked my sis” why don’t you suck my cock” I can’t I never had and after all you are my bro we can’t do that just be happy by playing with my boobs”. She said.

Come on be a sport I know you will love it and when I’ll come in your mouth you will love the taste and will always ask for more so stop resisting and start sucking”. I told her lowering my shorts, She didn’t replied but opened her mouth little so that I can fuck her mouth with my monster and after 30 minutes of hard mouth fucking I came in her mouth and forcefully made her eat that. She got up from my cock little angrily and said “

Why did you make me swallow that I didn’t liked its taste. Never do this again to me or I will never talk to you again. But my cock was still in her hand. I said “You always think about yourself what a selfish girl you are I enjoy girls swallowing my cum so you will have to do it again and again now come on and suck my cock again and make it erect I don’t want to waste my time

I have many other things to do with you I don’t have time for all this bullshit”
She replied “I will suck your cock anytime but at least tell me before you cum so that I can be prepared”. And she once again took my cock in her mouth and started to suck.After some time I told her to get naked she refused but when I told her once again she agreed and stood in front of me and started to the floor all of clothes which were remaining on her body.

Suddenly in one scene man was peeing in girls mouth and girl was drinking like mad my sisters eyes were glued to that scene and she rewinded it and again watched it.What are you looking at “. I asked her, Bro can you also pee in my mouth I would like to be a whore like this girl and I promise I will drink your pee too just like in the movie but please pee once in my mouth I will let you pee when ever you want to in my mouth on my body please”.

She said I understood she was turned on by this scene but I wanted to make a deal out of it and after a little thinking I said “No you didn’t liked it when I make you swallow my cum so how can you drink my pee and I am not a that bad person.”Please bro once I can do anything for that”. She said Think again anything”. I said.Yes”. She said.“Ok I will pee in your mouth but on one condition look

I have fucked big sis yesterday night and now she is my whore so I will fuck you too in all three holes whenever I want and you cannot say no”. I said“Ok if sis can do it so can I I will be your whore too. Any other thing”. She said all the time her focus was on my cock.Yes and you will help me to fuck remaining sisters too and now on I am your master”. I ordered.Ok boss now can you pee in my mouth”. She said taking my cock in her mouth.

Then suddenly I begun to unleash my pee in her mouth and she begun to drink it like mad after I finished she cleaned me and herself and went for brush and a shower. In the meantime I catched a nap. After some time I felt some sensation on my cock I suddenly woke up and saw that my sis was sucking my cock like a lollipop. She said bro time to give some attention towards my pussy. I said don’t worry and just lay down,

She laid then I went near her pussy parted her pussy lips and started lo lick her. My one hand was playing with her boobs and by other I was fingering her she was going mad and moaning and screaming like mad.
Oooooooo aaaahhhh mmmaaaaaaa aaaahh ddaaaaalllllllllooo nnaa ppleasee she was going mad and all of a sudden she came on my face and as usual I drank all of her juices and kept licking her for some more time then

I got up and put my cock head on her opening and with a little force her virginity was gone I was fully inside her and as you know all pleasures of world are on one side and fucking a virgin pussy is on another side. She continued to scream throughout and after 25minutes I came in her mouth once again then peed her mouth too. She said she wants another round of fucking but I told her to wait till night as I want to fuck my both sisters at same time. To be continued.any lady or girl of any age interested in fuck


Tell us ho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here