Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Cousin Sucks My Cunt


AUTHOR: Fascinating Man
EDITOR: Admin


Hi I am here again to satiate your hidden desires to fuck anyone or everyone who comes across you when you are excited below waist. The incident I am going to narrate this time is about a lady who wanted to be sucked by a young lad. To make him the slave she did everything possible. The story is being retold by Sunita. I am 28 years old. I am married to a doctor who is busier with his patients than me. He fucks me as a routine and after being discharged snort like a dog.

He is always in a hurry to insert his cock in my hungry cock and within a minute goes to sleep while leaving me in burning desire. Sometime I think to run away from him and wanted to be fucked by a hungry cock. I always wanted oral sex but he does not care of sucking me. He always talks about hygiene and diseases. He asks me to wash my cunt with warm water before fucking. Sometimes it makes me sick to be fucked by such a person. It was during those days his young cousin of 20 years came to our house for giving a test for further education.

Doctor has earned so much that he purchased a car for me also. My doctor husband sent me to the airport for fetching his cousin named Sahil. He was reaching from Banglore. I have seen Sahil in my marriage six years back. I went to the airport in the morning in my casuals. Sahil was having my mobile number so that he can contact me after reaching at airport. As soon as he came in the lounge he rang me up and asked how he could recognize me. I told him that

I am wearing a red top and blue jeans. He recognized me after coming out the airport as there was no other lady wearing red top in waiting area. I looked at him while he was coming to me. He looked handsome. A six feet well muscular boy with broad shoulders and well maintained physique. He was in long shorts and T shirt. A piggy bag at his back, wearing goggles and sporting a light beard, he waved at me as soon as he spotted me. I waved back to signal him.

As soon as he reached near me, he immediately took me in his arms and whispered in my years that he was pleased to see me to receive me. I was 6 inches lesser than him in height. My face touched his neck and my breasts were pressed hard in his firm hug. I was not wearing any bra underneath so my tits being frisked in between got hard and erect. Before I could say any word to him, he released me and asked about his cousin. He must be busy so he sent you to fetch me, he himself gave the answer.

We went to parking and sat in the car and I drove it down to my house. On the way he kept asking many questions regarding everything and I answered those with either Yes or No. I noticed that on the whole way from Airport to House he kept seeing me while talking. I even noticed that he utilized much of his times to my lap, muscular thighs and to my erected tits which were clearly visible to him from side of my body. I was getting excited because of his continuous attention to my figure.

He did not show or said any direct comments on my figure. Few if the times he did touch me on my thighs while pressing his points while talking to me but he never tried to put his hand more than required. I understood that he was talkative and extrovert and being a new young lad have a lot of energies. When we reached home my husband was ready to go for his clinic. He was already late but he was waiting for us to reach.

Both the cousin exchange greetings and then my husband left assuring Sahil of great dinner at night. Sahil was shown his room and he told me that he would prefer a bath before taking anything to eat. I went to my room also for being fresh and to take a bath. I put off my clothes and looked myself in the mirrors. My mind drifted and was trying to find out what parts made him to stare at me. I cupped my boobs in my hands and raised them a little, those were quite developed and firm.

The size of my nipples was also not disfigured as we were not having any child. My stomach was plane and hips well rounded, the mound between my legs was quite attractive. I took a razor and shaved off the tiny hair on the mound. I was being self praising of my cunt. I know in college days my friends used to tell me that you have a sexy shape between your legs whenever I wore tight and low waist jeans. During these last six years of my marriage I have taken care of my figure and shape with utmost care. There is no sign of extra flesh since marriage except on hips and breasts.

I know I look sexier after marriage. After taking bath I opened the wardrobe and thought about wearing the low waist jeans and up top. I took care to wear a top which is low cut but fit to my waist. I came out of my room and call for Sahil. He replied from his room that he would be out within ten minutes. I went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast for myself and Sahil. I made eggs and roasted bread and was preparing tea when Sahil came in the kitchen and whistled.

I turned my face to him and he said You are looking like a college girl. I blushed but did not say any word in reply. He came near to me and whispered in my ear that there was no change in me since he saw me in the marriage. I asked me what change he was expecting in me. He said that women get drum after marriage. I asked him whether I was not looking better than those drums.

He immediately said that I was looking like his friends and he was happy to realize that. I extended my hand to him and said OK friends now on wards. He took my hand and shook it excitingly and said friends for ever. He said that now he would not miss his friends here within these days. I took the breakfast from the kitchen and placed it on dining table. We sat in opposite directions on the table. He was eating while observing my cleavage through the top.

I was getting excited to see him watching my boobs. Whenever I look up to him, he just smiled. I can see excitement in his eyes. I asked him what next today. He said he has to go to Delhi University to see his center. I said O.K. Then he said would you accompany me to DU. I said let me ask Vishal. Vishal is the name of my husband. I talk to him on his mobile and he readily granted permission to go with Sahil. We left the house for DU. On the whole way he kept on talking about his friends at Banglore.

Though I did not like his talks but I kept my self under control. We reached at Ramjas and he asked about the exam to be conducted next day from the office. Making himself sure that it was the center he asked me to drive wherever I like as his work was over. I drove to a nearby market and parked my car before a Cafeteria. We went inside. The whole cafeteria was occupied by youngsters.

We choose a table of two which was at the corner and ordered for two cold coffees. I noticed that the boys sitting there chased my body from entrance to the corner. When we sat in our chairs, Sahil told me that these guys were taking us like love buds. I said let them assume whatever those wanted. The table was very small like in any cafeteria around colleges. I can see him seeing through my top. He was becoming more open to me.

He complimented me by saying that I was looking very hot and sexy. I complimented him by saying that Dude you too. After taking coffee we paid the cheques and came out of the cafeteria but Sahil took my waist in his arm while coming out of it. I knew that he was showing off to the lads over there that he was also accompanying a beautiful and sexy girl. He took my hand in his hand after coming out of the cafeteria till we reach up to the car.

I started driving and he sat next to me and I noticed a little bulge in his pants. I knew he got excited firstly putting his arm around my bare waist and secondly while holding my hand in his hand. He only talked about me on the way to our house. He asked me from which college I passed out. How were the days in college and about my friends? I was pleased that he was taking interest in me. He placed his hand on my thighs for many times and for longer durations. The hitch between us had gone. It seemed that we were old friends. We reached home.

He went to his room for preparing for the exams. I made myself busy in routine works. I was happy to find a person with whom I talk and express. I prepared lunch and call him but he did not reply. I went to his room and opened the room. He was sleeping on the bed and his one hand was inside his pant. I knew that he might me daydreaming like other youngsters. But his, this position made me excited. I remained there for few minutes and then left the room.

I was feeling a sensation between my legs. I knew that my cunt was getting wet and wanted to hold something in its lips. I went to my room and put off my pant and top and wore house gown. But before wearing it, I caressed my cunt lips with my fingers. I lied down on my bed and took a pillow between my legs and pressed it hard to press my cunt, which I used to do whenever my husband doctor can not satisfy me at nights. I thought about the Sahil holding his penis in his hand under the pant.

I thought about whom he might be dreaming. My mind replied about his girl friend, but my heart replied something else. It could be me, when this became the reply of my heart, I became very excited. I dreamt about him rolling on me, holding me in his arms, kissing me all over my body and I got wet between my thighs. It was over fifteen minutes before I woke up from my day dreaming. I brushed aside the ideas and thought to wake him up for food.

I went to his room again to see whether he was awake or not. I opened the door a little and peeped through it. He was still sleeping but this time his penis was out of his pant and was erected. I measured it through my eyes. It might be more than 7 inches, I guessed. It was looking so lovely and beautiful that I could not resist myself observing it for quite a minute. The foreskin from cock head has slid downwards and it was glistening with fresh blood in veins. It was inviting to gulp in mouth.

The shape was perfect. My mouth opened while standing at the door in anticipation. My breath became fast and hard. My earlobes were burning. It resisted my temptation to hold it in my hand and went backward. I closed the door silently. After I have retreated my steps backwards I started yelling his name loudly. I heard his voice from the room. Coming, he replied loudly. I came to the kitchen and put on the gas stove to warm the food. He came within seconds and stood behind me silently.

I noticed that he was standing behind me but I moved backward and bent forward to fetch the plates from the shelf underneath. I felt his tool touched my ass cheeks through the gown. I pretended that I did not felt it and went on finding the plates. I choose one and discarded and choose another. I anticipated that he would press forward but he did not oblige me. I moved backward a little more and felt his cock head exactly on my vagina. I was not wearing any panty underneath.

Now I could not pretend more and saw backward. He immediately moved backward and said that he was hungry. I knew he was hungry and his cock was also hungry to enter my pussy. His cock was trying to torn his pant. I smiled and replied that I knew he was hungry. I said that I have made arrangement for his hunger while looking at the huge bulge at his pant.

He got conscious and turned back and said that he would be coming after washing his hand. I smiled sensing his discomfort. We took lunch while watching TV in the living room. He was sitting beside me on the sofa. While eating food he asked me whether he could call me by my name. I replied positively. After taking food I went into the kitchen to wash the utensils. After washing utensils I prepared two cup of coffee and came in the living room.

He was watching TV while lying on the mat on the floor. I handed him the cup of coffee and sat on the sofa while pulling my gown above my knees. He rested his back on the edge of the sofa on which I was sitting. I sat on the sofa while crossing my legs. In this position my gown came up to my thighs. At that very moment the song Bheegay aunth terya came on TV. Mallika Sherawat was exposing her body in exotic manner.

During the song he came very near to my thighs and put his one hand on my thighs and started caressing it. I tried not to give any importance to his activity and showed as I was engrossed in the song. As I was sitting crossed legs on the sofa and was not wearing any panty underneath, my cunt was responding to the stimulus which it was getting from the song and his hand. My cunt was getting wet and its lips were dying to hold something between them.

I saw underneath and noticed that his penis was erect and was making a huge bulge in his pant. I knew that Mallika’s sexy body was making a positive effect on his penis. Then it came to my mind that he could make my wish true of sucking my cunt. The very thought was making me horny and hot. I asked him whether he had seen that movie. He replied in nodding his head. Making him to open I asked whether he had seen that movie with his girl friend. He replied again while nodding his head.

Taking courage I asked him whether he had kissed his girl friend while watching the movie. He replied that he could not muster strength to do that. I caressed his hair with affection and showed my sympathy with him. I teased him by saying that he could not make advances to a girl even watching a hot scene. He turned to me and looked up to my face and said that it was his hard luck.

When he looked downwards up to my thighs, I noticed that his eyes widened. I asked was his girlfriend beautiful. He replied that that was beautiful but his gage was fixed at my thighs. I could see that his penis was jumping in his pants. I became cautious that he might have a glimpse of my bare cunt through my gown. I immediately realized that he could see my naked cunt as my gown was up to my thighs and I was not wearing any panty.

I asked him did he repent not making a move to kiss his girlfriend. He replied in affirmative. He said that he would not miss the opportunity the next time with any girl. I asked him to go to his room and prepare for the exam. He hesitantly stood up and went to his room. I could notice the length of his penis in his pent when he walked away from me. It was six o’ clock in the evening, so I got up and thought of preparing for the dinner. I changed my clothes and went to the market to buy vegetables and other things to be cooked at night.

I was back within an hour and found he was studying in his room. I became busy in kitchen and after nearly an hour I thought to give tea. I prepared tea and poured it in cup and went to his room. I found that the door was closed. I pushed the door but it was locked from inside. I called him but there was no reply. I bent down and saw through key hole and found that he was not in the room. On the very same moment I saw that he came from the bathroom and was completely naked.

His cock was erect and hard. His body was wet. He stood before the mirror and held his cock in one hand. It was looking so beautiful that I wanted to take it in my mouth. He started stroking his cock very fast. I could see his balls were moving upwards. He increased his speed and after sometime sperm fired from his pee hole. I thought he wasted his sperms foolishly; I would have gulped those in my stomach. I stood up and knocked at the door. He opened the door after two minutes.

I knew what he might be doing inside. He opened the door while wrapping a towel at his waist. I was taking bath, he said while opening the door. I placed the cup of tea on the table and looked at him. His penis was quite making its presence noticed though under the towel. I looked at the towel and commented you might be thinking about your girlfriends. He did not respond and I left the room. He came in the kitchen after half an hour. He was wearing only boxer.

I had completed the work by that time. I looked at his bare chest, it was covered with hair. I dreamt of kissing those hairs sometime during next days. I told him that I was going to take bath and went to my room. But while moving out of the kitchen, I deliberately walked touching his body. I took bath while dreaming about him. When I came out of my room he was in his room. At that moment my husband rang me up and told me that he might be late for dinner and advised me to take dinner with Sahil.

It was about 9 at night. I thought of some kinky and put off the gown which I was wearing and changed to long top. I wore pink panty but no bra. I saw my self in the mirror and noticed that I was looking quite hot in the dress. My thighs were clearly visible and my erected nipples were peeping through the top. I arranged the dining table with dishes. I kept a bottle of Red Wine on the table. The dining table was placed in front of kitchen.

Sahil was occupying the room next to my room. I was placing two empty glasses on the table while I noticed that he came behind me and stood silently. In a flash of moment he hugged me from behind and said Sunita you are looking too hot. His hands were on my breasts. His cock was pressing my ass. I did not say any word. His hot breath was touching my neck. I was burning.

But my ultimate desire was that he must suck my cunt. We remained in that position for two minutes then I said let’s have dinner. He released me and stepped backwards. Vishal is not coming for dinner, He asked me. He will be late I replied. Would you like to have Red Wine, I asked him. Only one glass he replied. I poured wine in two glasses and handed over him the one. He took the glass and started sipping it while standing at the dinner table.

I took another one and sat on the dinner table while placing my legs on the chair. He was talking about his preparation for the exam while standing near the chair on which I had rested my feet. Suddenly I saw his penis started raising his head in the boxer. He made a swift move by pushing my one leg from the chair and sat on the chair while placing my feet on his thighs. He was holding the glass in his one hand and rested his other hand on my thighs.

I was waving my thighs in either direction. I noticed that he has lifted my top while talking. I knew now he could see the shape of my cunt through the thin clothed panty. I deliberately put my one feet near to his erected penis and touched it with my toes. The color of your panty is very erotic he said. I pressed his penis very hard with my feet and said So you are being excited. He gulped the whole glass in one go and kept it on the table.

He held my waist with his both hands and with a thrust he made me to sit on his lap. My legs were apart and my cunt was being pressed by his erected penis. He took my lips in his lips and gave a deep kiss. I held his head in my hands while he was kissing me. You took the opportunity to kiss a girls and I said when he released my lips. My breasts were pressed by his chest.

I frisked my cunt at his pole and he leaked through his boxer. I smiled on my success to seduce him. Go and wash yourself I said and stood up from his lap. He shyly went into the bathroom and came afterwards wearing a nicker. I asked him to have his food so that he could have a sound sleep before exam. He silently took his meals and before going to his room kissed on my cheeks and bade goodnight.

I patted at his back and asked him to have sweet dreams. Though I wanted him to suck my pussy that night but realizing his exam, I did not dare to make any further move. Vishal came when I have cleaned the table. He asked about Sahil and I told him that he had gone to sleep. I asked him for a drink for which he readily agreed. I made two drinks and came to our bedroom and he had gone to take a bath.

I closed the bedroom door and went on to the bed. I rested my back at the bed top and was having my legs bent at knee. The door of the bathroom was before our bed. He came out the bathroom being naked as usual he does at night. He saw me sitting in the position and became excited. He came between my legs and I handed him the drink. He started playing with my pussy with one hand and was holding his drink in another.

He removed my panty from my cunt and brought it to feet and fingered my cunt. My cunt was wet already with excitement. He licked his fingers laced with wetness of my cunt and it made me excited. I noticed that he was already having few drinks when he came home. I took courage and asked how cunt juice tasted. He replied Good. I brought my glass of wine near my cunt and poured few drops of wine on it and asked him to taste that.

He took the wine on his fingers and licked them. He stood up on the front and dips his erected penis in the wine and asked me to suck that. I opened my mouth and took his hard penis in my mouth while holding the shaft in other hand. I closed my eyes and started sucking it while assuming that it was of Sahil. While assuming so I sucked it so passionately that he appreciated my sucking technique.

Very soon he emptied his juice in my mouth. I pushed him downwards and he was at my breasts. He sucked them and I tried to push his head downwards. He came up to my mound and then went to sleep. His face was on my mound and I pushed it between my legs at my cunt lips. He was taking deep breath. I became desperate and tried to wake him up but he did not show any sign of gaining consciousness.

I thought of going to Sahil so I came out of the bedroom and went to his room. I found lights were switched off so I came back to my room. Vishal was sleeping naked on the bed. I removed my top and became completely naked. Vishal was sleeping on back. His penis was limp. I took a wet towel and washed his penis. I came on him from opposite direction and placed my cunt near his lips and started sucking his penis after a great sucking his penis got erected.

I sat on his penis and inserted it into my cunt and started moving up and down. I fucked his penis till I came and then went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning, Vishal was in the bathroom. I remained there on the bed naked and opened my legs very wide so my cunt lips were separated and the creek was clearly visible. I waited for his coming out of the bathroom and when I heard the sound of opening of the door.

I closed my eyes. I wanted to see what he would do while seeing a naked inviting beauty seeking his penis in her cunt. I felt a hand on my cunt lips and slyly opened one eye a little and saw he was standing near me totally naked. He was caressing his palm on my cunt lips. I wished he could mouth my cunt and suck its lips but instead he jumped on the bed and immediately inserted his penis in my wet cunt and started pushing his shaft in and out. I showed as

I have waked up by his thrusts and embraced him and clinched his back with my legs. He became limp after few strokes and I had to release him. He got dressed up and told me that he was leaving as he has to check few patients before operation. I wore a gown on my body and went outside to say goodbye to him and came in my room after bolting the main door. I shut the door of my bedroom but did not bolt it from inside and fell myself on the bed,

Suddenly in anticipation I removed the gown from my body and washed my cunt in the bathroom and lay down on the bed. I spread my legs wide in such a direction that if someone opened the door he could see my beautiful cunt in one go. I knew that Sahil had to go for exam at 9 so he would be waking up any time as it was 7 in the morning. I was fantasying about Sahil and his reactions to see my wanting cunt in the morning.

After sometime I heard some voices in his room and understood that he has waken up. Thereafter sound of running water was heard from the adjacent bathroom. I was being excited. I heard my name at the bedroom door. I did not respond. He pushed the door a little and it was wide opened. Sunita he yelled while opening the door and he could not utter the next word. I did not want that he went outside without knowing that

I knew he has seen me naked, so I opened my eyes and said yes Sahil. I did not raise my head from the pillow and showed as such that I did not know that I was lying naked in the bed. He was wearing a towel on his body. His eyes were fixed on my cunt. I noticed that his cock was making a pole in the towel. I tried to sit and showed as such that I was not aware that I was not wearing anything on my body.

I immediately kept one hand on my boobs and other on my cunt. I asked him to hand me over my gown that I thrown on the nearby chair. He went up to the chair and picked the towel from the chair while removing his hand from the towel by which he was holding the towel. As he picked up the gown so went down on the floor the towel he was wearing at his waist. I showed my excitement seeing his massive cock well erected and said So big and went into the bathroom being naked.

He might have seen my beautiful lustful well rounded ass. You better go and wear your clothes and I will prepare breakfast for you. He immediately ran out of the bedroom and I came out of the bathroom and wore the gown without wearing anything underneath and went to the kitchen for preparing breakfast for him. I placed the breakfast on the table and called him. He came out of his room and ate his breakfast silently.

After taking his breakfast, I wished him all the success in the exam and kissed his cheeks. He left the house while saying Thank you, I came in my room and sat on the bed and was amused at my success. He must be enthralled to see me fully naked. He might have some questions to ask when he would be back from the exam. I thought it fit to put these propping questions when he would be asking me.

I measured the length of his cock from the brain image and was sure it was more than seven inches. I thought about the cock head it might be like a tennis ball. It must be as thick as a medium cucumber. I thought about it how it would look in my pussy. I selected one cucumber from the refrigerator like his cock and tried to fix it in my cunt while sitting on the edge of the bed while seeing the image in the mirror. I fixed half of it in my cunt and stood up before the mirror.

The cucumber was looking like a penis. I hold it in my hand as boys hold it in their hand for masturbating. I firmly inserted it in my cunt and moved it in and out of my cunt. I kept it in my cunt more than half and took bath while holding it in my cunt. I wore a panty a little loose so that it should be in my cunt. I did all the work while keeping it my cunt. It was a great experience to hold an erect cock for quite three hours while doing the routine things. It was

12 O clocks when I finished cooking lunch and I knew within next one hour Sahil would be back from his exam. I place two pillows side by side on the bed and slowly came up on them on my stomach. Now my artificial cock was pressed between the two pillows and was fixed in my cunt and I went to sleep. I wake up by hearing door bell. I wore the same loosen panty while cucumber was in my cunt and wore a long frock on my body and went to open the door.

It was Sahil. He came in and I closed the door. He did not move an inch till I turned after bolting the door. I caught his hand and asked about the exam. He replied that he did it completely. I dragged him to my room while holding his arm. I fell on the bed and asked him to sit on the bed. He quietly obeyed me. I saw that his tool was raising his head in his pant so I deliberately asked him to change the clothes for being relaxed. He went to his room. I put off the panty but kept wearing on the frock.

Cucumber was still in my pussy and I noticed that my cunt lips were quenching the cucumber in anticipation. He came in the room wearing his boxer and up waist shirt. His bulge in the boxer was indicating that he was not wearing any underwear. He came and sit beside me in a position that his thighs was touching the side of my hips. I asked him could he concentrate on paper. He said Yes.

I further asked him whether my naked body did not bother him during his exam. He said it was bothering him below waist. I giggled by his reply. You are still bothered below waist I said. He did not say anything. What did you like the best? I asked. He said very slowly Lips. I asked him teasingly which lips? Lips below the waist he replied. Did you work confidently after seeing my tool he asked. Yes I said. Did it not bother you? He asked. I replied. I noticed that he did not like my

No In the meantime I adjusted the cucumber in such a position that it was making a tent in my frock. He noticed it and was perplexed but could not say anything. I took his hand and put it on my frock at the same position where cucumber was making a tent. He caught it and was confused about it. I extended my hand to his boxer and caught hold of his cock firmly. I was not bothered because I was having one I said.

He immediately pulled up my frock and laughed to see the cucumber. If you want to remove it from there, you have to eat it out.He immediately went on the job and eaten it bite after bite, while doing so he came between my legs and I held his head firmly. I had removed the frock from my body during his eating the cucumber. I told him that woman got two pair of lips and it is her desire that both pairs must be kissed and sucked.

He pushed my legs up to the edge of the bed and place two pillows under my ass. He placed four pillows under my head as I requested him to do so. I can see myself in the mirror. My cunt lips has swollen like my face lips because of cucumber which was kept in my cunt for quite four hours. I asked him to apply red lipstick on them. He did that. I could see in the mirror that those were looking very attractive and beautiful.

He sat on the floor and kissed both the lips passionately. He sucked one of the lips for quite some time and then worked on the other. I was being excited by seeing it. He opened his mouth and stuck out his red tongue and licked the lips one by one. I widened my legs as I could. He quietly inserted his tongue in my cunt hole while spreading the lips by his hands. My desire was being fulfilled, as he was trying to go deep in my hole.

He was pushing in and out his tongue in my hole. I was pressing his head while pulling his hairs. I was moaning with excitement. My legs were tightening his neck. A pressure was building in me to release my cunt juices. He was making movement by his tongue. I wanted to come in his mouth and it happened as my cunt released it juices I pressed his head firmly against my cunt. I did not release him till I was fully satisfied.

I released him and my legs were hanging on the edge of the bed. He stood up and I saw his massive tool erected and hard. I asked him to put his cucumber in my cunt. He pushed his cock in my hungry wet cunt and started thrusting it in and out rapidly. I firmly hold my hands on the pillows under my head. He was going wild and asked how I was feeling. In the heave I replied and requested him to fuck me as hard as he could.

He took more than ten minutes to release his load. I wanted him to suck my nipples and asked him to do so. He bent and put his mouth on my erected nipples and sucked them so hard while pumping his cock in my cunt that I came again. After emptying his semen’s in me he collapsed on me and remained there for quite sometime.

After that He sucked me as many times as he could and I fulfilled my long cherished desire. He used to call me on phone and we talked about two pairs of women’s lips and cucumber. He later on told me that many of his girl friends now craved for him because of his cunt sucking techniques. How u like the story lady readers. Tell me about your fulfilled desire. fascinating.man1957@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here