Your Ad Here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Place To Live


AUTHOR: Scat
EDITOR: Admin


Hi readers. This is a fiction and a fantasy.My name is Khushi and I from Gujarat. After Graduation I got a job in Pune in a call center. I knew no one in Pune and had to arrange for my living. One of my friends sister was living in Pune with her husband. My friend spoke to her sister if I can live at her place for few days till I find a place to live.

When everything got final I moved to Pune and went to their house. Her name was Neha and her husband name was Kabir. Mira was 24 years old girl very beautiful looking. She was fair, short boy cut hair and with slim and sexy body. Her fig. Would be 32 24 34. She was working in an IT company and was very forward and modern. Kabir was working in a bank at a good post with good height and gr8 physic.

They were living in a I BHK flat. I reached there Friday morning and Mira received me at home. She was wearing just a silk gown and probably nothing beneath it. I went to take shower and get ready early in the morning and their bathroom had long mirrors on all sides. I could see my self bathing from every angle. I am 5 feet 6 inches tall. Fair with long hair (come up to my ass) with big fig. Of 36-30-38.

I got ready in the morning and left for my office. Did the joining formalities and reached back home early in the evening. No one was at home so I did some house hold work and was watching TV. By around 6 Mira came back and by 7 pm Kabir also came. In the day time I had been to their room which had posters of naked ladies posing and also some sex doing poses as models. Nothing was shown but things were clear in the posters.

I was very uncomfortable going in that room again. After changing Kabir came out in the TV room only in his boxers. He was completely clean shaved and sat on the sofa. Mira came out with 3 cans of beer only in her silk simytransparent shirt. Kabit I was sitting on a single sofa and Mira cam and sat on Kabir lap. As they sipped Kabir started moving his hands on Miras back and waist and then on her ass butts.

Mira got down and started kissing on his lips right in front of me. I tried not to see them but after a few min Mira has put her hand in Kabir's boxer and was massaging his dick. I felt very uncomfortable and so I said I have some work on net and so I went to a cyber cafe. I was searching for hostel or something but everything was very expensive and the places which were not expensive were not safe.

Sad I was sitting in the lawn when Mira came and sat by my side. I smiled and said hello. She said that she understands how I m feeling but Kabieis like that only. I want to help you and don't worry about anything. She said she knows a place which is very near to my office, very good area and rent is also low. They provide living, laundry, 3 times meal and everything at a very low cost. I couldn't believe it.

But she said you can only go there with a reference. They do not keep anyone without reference. Mira said she new a friend whose reference can work and if I can talk to her. I was more then happy. Then she introduced me to that friend and we went to see the place. It was a good bungalow which lawns and swimming pool and pool table inside the bungalow. We went and saw the rooms.

Rooms were very neat with AC and cupboard and cot with excellent mattress. There were 3 girls in one room. Then we met the owner. Owner were husband and five in their 40s. They both were fit and looked very attractive. I was told that since the husband remains a lot on tours so for company and security they started the Hostel kind of thing. Food was prepared by us only and there is no maid comes.

The lady owner said that they have very strict rules and discipline and as they are providing everything at low cost they have to do some of the owners work also. And if discipline is not maintained then there is severe punishment. I thought of meeting the girls who were already living there. There were 5 girls living and I was the 6th one.I met girls and they were looking very happy living there and so I finalized.

Mira asked me that am I sure about it? And I said yes, thinking lets see what his new city teaches me and how strong can I become. The same day I shifted there. 1st week was awesome. I was living in a separate room as the my sharing cot was getting ready. The owner “Neha Mam" took some of my measurements I don't know for what. I used to get good breakfast with milk and fruits and cereals.

There was washing machine to was clothes and a garden to walk. We used to get juices and fruits in the evening. It was like a dream at such a low cost and I decided whatever it may be I will live here only. My office training started so I was having a day shift.After one week Neha Mam called me and told me that I will shift with these 2 girls in their room. She also gave me a small book of rules and said that these are necessary to follow as it will give you a very healthy body and mind.

These are mandatory. There was a nightie only that could be wore in the night and it was a very sexy nightie with short length just covering your ass with side cuts coming up to your upper waist and noodle straps on the shoulder. Most of your body is visible. It was supposed to keep body light and increase confidence. Once you are at home you can not wear bra or pantie so that your body parts and breath and remain fresh.

There is only one common bathroom in the hall which has 5 flushes and 5 showers (very close to each other). It will build bonding among the friends who live together. There is no hook to hang anything in the bathroom as in bathroom clothes get moist and may lead to infection. There was one double bed in the room where 3 girls sleep. (Rest will keep telling as the story proceeds). I felt very uncomfortable and thought of leaving the house when I get my first salary.

Next day I cam home in the evening was watching TV in my room. At around 7pm the Mam came and called me outside. I went in the hall and all wee there. She asked me that weather I am wearing bra or pantie I got scared and said no I m not wearing. She asked me to show. I said no I am not wearing anything so I cant take off my clothes.

She asked another girl to show herself whether she is wearing anything or not. And that girl simply took off her top and skirt to show she was wearing nothing and sat naked in the sofa. Now I was again. I admitted that I was wearing and my 1st punishment started. I was asked to stand naked in the hall till dinner with my bra in 1 hand and pantie in another hand raising my hands high above my head.

I felt very ashamed but did it. It hurt after some time as the pain increased. Once I was done a girl came to me took me in the room. She consoled me saying don't worry dear this has happened with lots of people and we learn gradually. She gave me some pain killer and hugged me tight and then kissed me on cheeks. Dot worry all this is for our good. You will realize it on some time. I felt better , a lot better.

She said in the night she will give me a massage and pain will be gone till morning. After dinner I was already feeling dizzy. Mam came near me and gave a kiss on my cheek and said, dear these things are only maintain discipline and don't worry. Everyone makes mistakes and every one here has made mistakes. So don't feel bad. Its just that punishments make people learn fast. I was fine now mentally.

Next day one of the girl cam in a very bad mood and straight away went to sleep. She was woke at around 8 pm during the dinner time and Mam came to know that she did not change to her night dress while she slept. She was called in the hall. She was living there since months. She cam out and said “Sorry Mam, I just forgot rather I felt lazy changing the clothes I broke the rule. I am ready for punishment. What do I have to do?".

Mam said: first thing you will not be allowed to wear any clothes for next 2 days and you will be spanked now. She said “Ok Mam.". She removed her dress and came near the Mam. She bent down showing her ass to Mam. Mam moved her hand on the girls ass and then slapped her once tight. She jerked. Then Mam asked another girl named Rosy to punish her.Osy came smilingly and that girl also smiled.

Mam went back in her room. Rosy sat diagonal to her as she was bent and then 10 slaps at once. Her butt got red and she was smiling while eyes closed. Then Rosy slapped her breasts 10 times. She screamed but was still smiling. And said."Why on breasts?". Rosy said You have to be spanked and it can be anywhere. Then Rosy asked the girl to stand straight and started slapping her breasts. Rosy spit also in between to hurt her more.

While in way by chance the spit went to her face and she spit back on Rosy's face. They were still smiling and I was confused whether it is a punishment or fun? They both started spitting on each other and beating each others breast. They made sound and Mam came out. Mam shouted whats going on? They again started complaining about each other. Mam said

Ok now u both will get punishment for whole night.Mam brought some thin ropes and tied them both. Mam made both of them naked and tied them in a way that they were in 69 position. They were on the floor hands tied behind and legs tied behind with their hands with legs spread. There faces were against each others pussy. Then she left saying"Girls u can have fun with these 2 bitches."

All the girls giggled and went near them. They started slapping butts. Then one girl inserted one finger in one of the girls pussy. I asked what u doing and she said “you also do. Its Fun." I touched the naked body of the girls for the first time and it was smooth. Girls kissed there bodies and licked there cunts and even ass. Few girls finger fucked them and I was just astonished what was going on.

I wanted to feel the same but was afraid how to do it. So I decided to make a mistake and then get punished. I wanted a very hard punishment. So I asked one of the girl whats the biggest mistake that Mam punishes the most. And she told me if some one misbehaves with another girl then Mam punishes the most. I made the plan and on Friday I insulted another girl by calling her a slut and prostitute on fake basis.

This news went to Mam and Mam called me in the hall. I said that “I said what I felt and I am not sorry about it." Mam got angry and asked to come to the back house. At back house there was a large room covered from all sides. All girls went there including me. She was very angry and asked me to remove my clothes. I again refused. Mam with the help of 2 another girls tied my hands at the back.

Then she came near me and slapped me on my face. She took me in the center of the room and tied my hands above my head with some hook. Then she tied my legs spread by the chains which were on opposite sides that I could not bring my legs closer. She took out a scissor and tore my clothes away. Now she asked me “are you sorry for what you did?" and I refused. She smiled and said good.

You will realize.She took out a thin rope and tied my breasts in round such that my boobs were poking out. And then she clipped my nipples. It started paining. Then she tied me at the waist with some chain through the ceiling and then raised my legs behind and tied them with my hands. I was now hanging in the center of the room naked. Boobs were pointing and paining. I was looking damn sexy to all.

She raised me to the level that my boobs were now in front of her face. She touched my boobs took out the clips and then squeezed them. I cried and then she started sucking my boobs. Then slapped hard twice and then again sucked them. The girl I insulted now came near to me and slapped me hard on my cunt. It was already wet and her hit made it more wet. She then pressed my cunt very roughly and started squeezing my cunt lips.

She was doing it with the best of her strength. “You called me slut na, now I will tell you what a slut is." With this she lowered me. She opened my mouth and fixed something so it could not be closed now. Then she asked me to take out my tongue. I refused. She started opening my mouth more and said either I agree or my jaw will be broken now. I agreed and took out my tongue.

She clipped my tongue with something so that I can not take my tongue in now. Then she spit on my tongue and moved her cunt over my tongue. My tongue was out and she started rubbing her cunt over my tongue. Her taste was sour but good. I was dieing of pain but still liking it. Then she again raised me higher and started sucking my cunt. Oh Goodness she was sucking very furiously and I was moaning like hell.

She was biting me over my lips and then sucking again. Mam brought some dildo it was big.She inserted the dildo in my pussy slowly and complete. My pussy was torn off and I had started bleeding. Then Mam started fucking me with that dildo and I started screaming and shouting. She inserted the dildo in my pussy and tied it so it can not come out now. Then they lowered me on the floor.

With my back upwards, Mam brought a leather belt and started hitting me. Slowly but regularly and I was getting red with the burning sensation on my ass. Then she poured some oil over my ass and massaged it with the floor sweeping broom. It was itching and burning at the same time. Another Girl broth another dildo which was tied with a long rod. And started inserting in my ass. It was all burning but she kept putting in and inserted that dildo in my ass.

Now there I was lying with 2 big dildos in my holes and tied. The rod was untied from the dildo and dildo was left in my ass. Now I was turned facing up. That girl (I insulted) came near me and said “oh baby it must be hurting a lot na." and she took off the clip from my tongue.

She held my face and started kissing me on lips and tongue. Then she spit in my mouth and again started kissing me. While kissing she moved her hands on my boobs and started pressing them. They were already blue with lack of blood flow and her touch was making them pain more. She inserted 2 fingers in her cunt and then put it in my mouth. She put her fingers deep in my mouth that I gagged.

Then she used 3 fingers in my mouth and started my mouth with her fingers. It was like I will vomit any time. She took out the dildo from my ass and put it in my mouth. It was shitty dildo and was smelling hell. I could taste my shit from that dildo and then she wrapped a tape over my mouth so I could not even take it out. They held me from my arms and kept me on the table like I was an object.

My stomach was on the table and my ass was open to them. Mam came and slapped my ass. Now she inserted her 3 fingers in my ass and started fucking me. After some time 4 and then the thumb. My ass was like tearing away and I could do nothing. The dildo was choking my mouth. I was hardly breathing through my nose. Tears were falling from my eyes and I was in a disgusting situation. Mam kept pressing her 5 fingers in my ass and trying to stretch more.

Then she pored lots of oil in my ass while stretching it with fingers and then she forced her hand in my ass. Oh Good! I thought I have died. It was immense pain and I was shouting like anything but all through that dildo in my mouth. Then she started fist fucking me in my ass. I fell unconscious and when I cam to conscious I saw that every one was waiting for me so that they can start again.

Mam straight away fucked her hand in my ass very rudely, while I was screaming she held my neck tight choking my breath and said in ears very loudly. You bitch the punishment has just started

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here