Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

really in life

It is lunch time on this Saturday. Yesterday the Thula varsham was raining strong. I was dreaming for this day. This is my day, I thought. But, it is not worth my day without my man. Being a woman, I love to get fucked up in the end. I wished to get fucked up before monsoon retreats. Where am I , this horny Jessy now? I am the special guest of Sabari, a computer engineer who was lucky to get work visa to US. Next week Sabari is leaving for Los Angeles . The company will pay for travel and one month accommodation. He will take a laptop and US$5000 with him to buy a used car as soon as he get his driver’s license. Sabari knows his ABCD very well. I wondered what it is until he explained to me by pinching on my ass. I’ll never forget his pinch, never. American Born Confused Desi. There are plenty of ABCD’s in USA . But, Sabari is different. He will survive any challenge. Sabari’s cousin lands nayak Girish is already at home. Girish like khaki and red moccasins. His belts are three inches wide with brass buckles. But, today he was wearing a purple red shorts and white tee shirt. His legs are beautiful. Why Girish dressed like this today? I’ll wait and see for myself. Somehow my spider sense tells me there will be fun and action soon. Oh my gad! It is lunch time. There is no one to help in the kitchen. This house belongs to Sabari’s dad, who works in Dubai . It is worth a minimum of 80 lakhs plus the land on the side. It is an NRI colony. This place is very secure with a very secure gate to the compound. No strangers are allowed in. Some residents have to sign in guests otherwise they will be turned away. I love this place. Yesterday Sabari took me to Pathen’s restaurant for dinner. Then we went to ragam cinema theatre for second show. He did not touch me. He wanted to feed me everything I asked. He even suggested dress for me. But, I abstained because sabari is very bad when it comes to women’s clothing. He is my boy friend. That is all. I went to the kitchen and warmed the Chicken and Appam. Then Girish popped in.What a surprise. I gave him a chicken leg from the curry. He seemed to play with it like a mouth organ. Stop your chicken ragam and start tasting my butter chicken please, I begged. Girish sat down on a gunny bag on the floor. His shapy legs are a treat for me. I wanted to reach out and grab his balls and squeeze it into my pussy. Wait. Where is the foreplay ? My mind sensed that sabari might want to fuck his cousin too. I’ll wait. Let time decide who will have their wish fulfilled. The door bell rang. Appooppy came in. Appooppy comes here, eat something, talk, then take a nap and goes away. I know him. He want good food, charming boys and girls of mature age. He talks on and on and does nothing. Poor Appooppy, that’s all he is good at. Anyway he came at lunch time by surprise. Sabari started to bounce a volley ball. He came to the dining room like many men. When they feel it they will join. I arranged the table and dear Girish helped me. He opened the fridge and took a sip from the milk bottle. No hot drinks. But, Girish is hot. Sabari finished the meal without any talk. He gulped down the food like a frog. Girish was more fun. He took the poovan pazham and offered half to Sabari. But, Appooppy grabbed the half and that was it. I warmed the pradhaman and it was a hit. That was the last item. It took 45 minutes for the send off luncheon. Three bachelors and a single sinister. The back yard was fresh after the rains. Girish took the volley ball and tied a net between the two coconut trees and asked Sabari to join. They passed the balls for quite some time. Men never gets bored with balls. I prepared the drink crystals in a jug with cold water. I filled the tray with the drink. As soon as I came out of the kitchen, I heard a scream. As I later found out, Sabari delivered a smash and that hurt Girish’s fingers. He squatted on the grass below. Appooppy ran to the spot and lifted him up. By supporting on his shoulder, Appooppy brought Girish to his room. A massage was given. Girish lied down on the couch. Sabari was all sorry. But, Girish said forget it. Appooppy and Girish was all alone to give him much needed rest. It seems Girish asked for a massage. He was lying on his tummy. Appooppy pulled his purple-red shorts down and applied the kuzhampu on his back. Soon, Girish turned up with his dick stiff like a rod. Appooppy grabbed the balls and stroked the dick. He started to kiss his thighs inside out. Girish seemed to enjoy every moment of it. Where did my chicken curry and appam go? Now I am left out of the action. I called Sabari to my room for my contribution. Immediately we were on the bed. I pulled his pants and undie away. With one touch his dick was seven inches longer. My ideal size. He lied down and I began to take my sari and skirt off. I removed every piece of clothing on my body. I sat on top of his dick facing against the wall. My knees were on the bed. I pushed his lovely dick into my pussy. Sabari scratched my bum. He stretched his arms to fondle my boobs. Now, I started the rocking motion. He raised his knees for me to support. The game went very well for five to seven minutes before orgasm. It is all over. I dressed up and brought the tea towel dipped in warm water and cleaned his dick. After all, he worked on my ass. I must help him. The King of my dreams is now ready for a nap. What is happening with Appooppy. The fucking bastard likes balls like me. Through my hiding place, I saw Girish squatting on the couch and Appooppy stretched his head and neck to suck the dick. He bit the ass. Sneaky bastard, he stole the action from me. I was dreaming of a moment like this with Girish. Little sabari is asleep like a baby. Now, I’m hungry. I want to bite a chicken leg. I squatted in the kitchen and prepared coffee and snacks for the big boys need it after the games. Appooppy pressed his face against the thighs of Girish and stayed like it. Both seemed to be in communion. With Girish it is OK. Give him delicious food, ready made clothing , and fun, you get anything. He will let you lick his dick. Sabari is dreaming of his life in US. Already he is planning to go to Seattle after a couple of months in Los Angeles . He will fuck some Mexican woman there if he look at them. His first days will be walking with laptop to and from work. Why does he want to go to US. He get decent salary here. May be greed.. As I was looking in the fridge, Girish came rushing. I got scared and fell down and hit my shoulder on the floor. Oh my God it is painful. But, Girish knows first aid well. He covered a piece of ice in plastic and pressed it on my shoulder. He lifted me up. Then he slowly took the hook of my blouse apart and looked at my red bra. I felt his searing eyes focusing on my nipple. I wanted to put it in his mouth. He played with my boobs. My pain was gone. I served all of them well for the send off party. Now, I go home and share these with my girl friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here