Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fucking At Night


AUTHOR: Rajesh
EDITOR: Shara


Hi friends my name is Rajesh. I am narrating my true sexual experience to you. This is my first story so there will be some mistakes. Any girl interested in me can contact me on my mail is sherawat.singh@yahoo.com
Let me introduce myself I am a tall and a average looking guy. The story Started one year back when I gave my board exams and I have two months holiday so I went to my uncle's house. They live in a very calm and composed place away from hectic of city and he is a farmer so he is away all the time for work.

I went there after a very long time when I reached there I greeted my uncle and aunty . Went to mu cousin brothers room there I saw my cousin sister she has changed a lot and had turned into a very attractive girl her name is Rani now let me tell you about her . She is 5'4 tall and a very slim girl her boobs size is 32d and her ass is fuckable. Wow what a beauty she is , I had a crush on her after seeing her.

The whole night thinking about her and masturbating thinking of her. The next day when I woke up I saw her as she came to wake me in my room she had taken bath and her long black and wet hairs were making her more beautiful suddenly I had a erection in my shorts and I think she had noticed it and went away then I started talking to her about her school life and her personnel life and we became friendly soon.

After a week when I was sitting in my room she came near me and said that she is getting bored and can we chat. "I said it will be fine" then I asked her about her boyfriend she told me that she is single and she then asked me about my girlfriend I told her that I am single too she was happy hearing this then I offered her that we can go to city and have some snacks she said yes and was blushing.

I took her on my uncle's bike to the city. she was sitting behind me and her boobs were touching mine back was very excited so I was applying brake so that she will fall on me after coming from the city I bathed and changed to shorts and t-shirt that night she was sleeping in my bed room with her younger brother . So I gathered my courage and went near her and started touching her ah what a feeling I suddenly got an erection.

Then she didn’t moved I got bolder and started touching her boobs wow how soft they were my penis was at its peak then she moved a bit I withdrew my hand and then again I pressed her boobs it was making me more excited as I have never touched any girls boobs Then she got up and saw me and said what are you doing I said nothing and again slept and I also slept in the morning

I was afraid that she will tell mu uncle and aunt but she didn’t and again in the she was sleeping there I moved near her and started feeling her body and my penis got erected and I was so much excited that I pressed her boobs but she didn’t move this time so I again pressed them this time she was moaning so I thought that she was enjoying this I then started to press her boobs she was moaning ah ah ah than

I told her to keep quite as his brother will get awake so I told her come with me so I took her to the roof where there was a place for hiding I took her there and started kissing her she was responding back by kissing me I started pressing her boobs and she was rubbing my penis from outside. Then I took off her kurta and then her bra she was now in salwar standing n front of me.

I started sucking her boobs she started moaning loudly ah aha ah then I removed her salwar now she was in red panty in front of me then she removed my clothes I was standing naked in front of me she was surprised to see my penis as she has never seen and touches a penis Then I told her to hold it first she hesitated but after that she hold it and said it is hold I told her to stroke it wow what a feeling first time a girl holding and stroking my penis.

Then I cam in her hand his hand was full of my cum which she washed then I removed her panty wow a pussy I have seen for the first time it smell was making my penis to erect there were pubic hairs all around and in between there was wet and pink lips protruding outside I kissed them and started sucking it and she had her first organism then

I laid her on the ground and tried to put my penis inside but it was very thick so I tied to put it inside but it was not going so I brought some oil and then tried to put it in first its head went but if was paining her so I pushed it inside but paining and she was screaming with pain and was telling to remove than I told her it was pain for sometime than after that you will enjoy

It after some time of struggle it went inside then I started moving to and fro she was moaning loudly and was enjoying it as I was about to cum I removed my penis and I came outside her then I washed my penis and we wore our clothes and went to sleep. Please comment on my story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here