Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Me & My Father In Law – Part XXIB


AUTHOR: Jeevan
EDITOR: Shara


I was astonished that Meghana could talk so boldly! After all Swati is her lover and she could ask anything from her. I and baba did not interfere in their battle but continued what we were doing. Ramesh went to Swati and put his lund in her mouth. Swati was silent now and must have realised her mistake. She now started to enjoy what she was getting. Anand had his Lund deep inside his sisters pucchi and was fucking her fast.

Now baba also rammed his cock in my pucchi from below while the dildo was still fucking my asshole. Meghana came near me and took out the dildo and rammed it inside her pucchi. She was so desperate for cock! I wanted to sacrifice for her and told baba to fuck her itching pussy. Baba threw away the dildo and pushed his already wet cock in Meghana’s pucchi. I was free and so I went below Swati and put my mouth on her fucking pucchi.

I could move my tongue on Anand’s cock that was going in his sister’s pucchi. I found Swati’s love bud and started to suck on it tenderly. Swati was mad with pleasure and urged her brother to fuck her pucchi. Ramesh came behind me and pushed his lund in my already wet pucchi and started to fuck me. Everything was again disorganized and everybody fucked anybody!

Baba told the boys to fuck each woman for some time and then move to other like musical chair. He would whistle and all will switch partners. Wow! Great idea! So after the whistle Ramesh went to Swati, baba came to me and Anand went to Meghana. Brothers and sisters exchanged! Ramesh was enjoying his fucking with his sisters lover. Many times he had seen her with Meghana and now he was fucking her!

He liked her pucchi and said,“Meghana! Your lover has excellent pucchi. She is very tight and so wet! Her pussy has fountain of love juice sister! No wonder you fell in love with her. Now I too am in love with her. I will marry her and we all can enjoy the sexy body of swati anytime!.Anand was not idle and said,“Ramesh your sister is best! Her pucchi has strong muscles and she is milking my Lund!

I will marry her and enjoy her body any time I like. I am younger than her but I love your sister and want to marry her.So they were in love with each other! I signalled baba and asked him to say something.“Boys and girls! You can marry each other’s brothers and keep the enjoyment within our circle. The two girls can also enjoy lesbian sex whenever they want. I and seematai also can call you any time for a change!

Its good idea! Don’t forget Mr Pandit! He too has his right to fuck Meghana and then his would be soonbai, Swati! Ohhh nice idea!” All of us were fucking vigorously and were near our climax. Ramesh asked Swati to swallow his load while Anand urged Meghana to drink his cum and baba did not ask me but put his Lund directly in my mouth. All of us ladies took the sperm in our mouth and I had kept a glass with Anand’s cum.

I told them to spit the cum into the glass and mix it. We all tasted the mixed cum from the glass and were satisfied. Meghana was not satisfied but wanted to have lesbian sex with me and Swati. Meghana glued her mouth to Swati’s pucchi and I went for Meghana’s pucchi and then arranged my body in such a way that my pucchi was near to Swati. We were in closed circle licking each other’s pussies.

Wow this was terrific! The two boys and my FIL were watching us with interest and they too started to rub each other’s cocks. Baba was rubbing Ramesh, Ramesh was rubbing Anand and Anand was rubbing Baba’s cocks. We girls liked the show very much as we had never seen males rubbing each other’s cocks. I saw this and dared them to suck each other’s cocks like we girls were licking each others pucchies.

They looked at each other and accepted the dare and started to suck others cock in same fashion. What a scene! My baba was sucking Anand’s cock and had almost swallowed the entire thing! All were really hard with the action and we girls thought of making good use of them.I told Swati to take baba’s big cock and she readily went to baba and sat on his lap. She started to kiss him passionately.

I signaled Ramesh and Anand to join baba and they went near Swati and offered their cocks to her. Swati took both the cocks in her hand and started to masturbate them, her brother and Ramesh! Baba urged Swati to put her mouth to his cock and suck it. Swati did her best to swallow baba’s entire cock but gagged on it. She coughed and baba asked her to try again, this time he asked her to spit on his cock and try to swallow it.

Swati spat on baba’s cock and put her mouth to his cock again. Baba told her to stop when it touched her throat. He then told her to push her mouth slowly forward so that the cock can go in her throat without making her gag. She did it and wow! Baba’s entire cock was buried in her throat. She moved her mouth slowly on the cock and throat fucked it. Since she was busy in sucking baba Anand came below her and buried his cock deep in her pucchi.

Ramesh saw her asshole sticking out and so he placed his cock on her asshole and tried to push it inside. The poor fellow did not know how to fuck asshole! I lifted my head from Meghana’s pucchi and told Ramesh to spit on Swati’s asshole and make it wet and slimy. He did that and 1 inch of his cock entered Swati’s gaand. Swati was shocked at this but could not do anything as baba’s Lund was buried deep in her throat.

She tried to push away her ass but that made her take more of her brothers cock in her pucchi. Ramesh continued his attack and managed to pass her sphincter muscles and his cock was now buried in her large intestines. So this slut also was pleasuring 3 cocks at the same time like me! I went dirty and licked Meghana’s asshole and made it slimy with my saliva. Meghana too licked mine and even tongue fucked it! Since baba was throat fucking swati we had to satisfy each other. We both came and our choots were flowing with love juice.

Each of us offered our choot to Ramesh and Anand who licked them clean. Swati started to gyrate her ass to fuck the two cocks and moved her mouth faster on baba’s cock. Anand and Ramesh shouted that they are coming and deposited their seed in Swati’s vagina and asshole. Baba too jerked his body and sprayed his cum deep inside the throat of Swati. So Swati had all her holes filled with male cum! Meghana and I cleaned her asshole and pucchi clean and exchanged the sperm of Ramesh and Anand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here