Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Me & My Father In Law - Part XIX


AUTHOR: Jeevan
EDITOR: Shara


I went home and my FIL asked about the fucking with Ramesh. I told him it was best ever and that I was proud to take the virginity of the boy. I also told him that he will be visiting our house in the afternoon to meet you. FIL was glad, “Seemu! You are great! I surely will talk to him and maybe we both will fuck you or you want to suggest anything else?”“Baba I know he has a sister, Meghana, who is just 18 years old and in a junior college, I was thinking if you will like to fuck a virgin pucchi.

I know you love young girls and I see a bulge in your lungi as I am telling you this. I am sure Ramesh will help us seduce her as he is hooked on my pucchi. And maybe we can let him fuck our Sujata? “Seemu you are really wicked. It’s true we should get one pucchi from Ramesh if he wants to fuck you. Of course I would love to fuck his sister, Meghana. And if we want to fix him Sujata is best bait for him in addition to you.

Let’s talk to him in the afternoon. I am sure he will bring her on some pretax or other”“Baba! I heard from him that she is weak in mathematics and has even failed in her exams. Can I teach her math and science? May be you could help her with English. I think that is the great pretax to catch her.“You are wicked as well as intelligent Seema! I think that will fix her fine go ahead and talk to Ramesh.”We both were so hot with this that we had to fuck right there!

But I will not tell you the details but you must reserve your sperm and choot raas for the next episode.In the afternoon Ramesh came to our house as decided. I asked him to be comfortable and told him that my Father In law wants to talk to him. He looked nervous and so I assured him that there won’t be any trouble but my FIL wants more fun. He was relaxed at this. I went inside and called my FIL and told him that Ramesh has come,

My FIL entered the hall and the two of them shook hands and said hello. “So you are the young man Seema was talking about. And I also saw you two in the morning and I am proud at my soonbai that she introduced you to new pleasures, she says you have nice equipment there and also that you have one young sister, Meghana who is in Junior college. I want to request you to introduce her to Seema and me. I love young girls too as Seema loves young boys like you.

Please tell us something about her.”“Uncle my sister is nice girl, but I am afraid to get her into this. I can introduce her to Seematai. Ahh! There is one thing I wish to tell you. She is very close to her friend Swati. They chat hours together in her room and I hear giggling and also moaning from her room when they both are inside. I know now that women moan when they do some sexual act. So I feel that they do something naughty in her room when they are alone.”

I said “Wow Ramesh I think our job is easy now. Ask her to meet me in the evening and I will talk to her about her studies and other things OM?”Now Ramesh was comfortable and knew Baba was into this. I was wearing a low cut gown and was showing much of my cleavage. I looked at baba and he winked at me signaling me to go ahead. But Ramesh was a bit nervous in presence of baba so I signaled baba to go out of the hall for sometime so that

I could make Ramesh comfortable. Baba got up and told Ramesh that he wants to take a nap and left for his room. Baba” Seemu I will ask Manjula to give him some tea. He has come to our house for the first time.” Saying so baba called Manju and asked her to prepare tea for us. I was surprised but was sure baba had some nasty plan in his mind to include our maid .After baba left I sat near Ramesh and put my hand on his thigh, rubbing it softly.

Ramesh was a bit tense so I thought to make him comfortable and said, “don’t worry! We can do it here.” Saying so, I put my hand on his zipper and lowered it. My hand sneaked inside and caught hold of his Lund. I took it out of his pants and lowered my mouth on it. His cock tasted nice and I took as much of it as I can in my mouth trying to swallow it. Ramesh put his hand inside my gown and caught hold of my breasts.

My nipples were hard and I felt his hand rub one nipple and then the other. This made me swallow his cock deeper and I felt his Lund touch my tonsils! He loved it very much and started to fuck my mouth slowly. I lifted my gown and exposed my ass to him. He knew what to do and he started to rub my asshole and pucchi with his palm. I began to rotate my hips and at the same time fucked his cock with my mouth.

I felt his cock twitch and then he sprayed all his young cum right into my throat and I had to swallow it. I moved my mouth away and took the remaining cum in my mouth. I heard footsteps and clapping! I turned my face towards the door and was surprised to see my Baba clapping and Manju carrying the tray behind him. Ramesh hurriedly zipped up his pants and stood astonished not knowing what to do.“

Babasaheb I am sorry we got carried away. But I must tell you that Seematai is wonderful and I love what she did to me. She told me that you won’t mind this and on the contrary you love watching her getting fucked by me. I am glad you like it. And I see you have a wonderful maid too.”Baba, “Ramesh! I love to enjoy sex and so does my soonbai, your seematai.

There are no inhibitions between us and so feel free and complete whatever you had started. Manjula is our partner too and she also loves watching her baisaheb. So don’t worry.”With all this encouragement Ramesh sat on the couch besides me, By this time Manjula had walked in and had places the cups of tea for all of us. Manju was wearing yellow sari and matching blouse. She had the sari below her naval and her belly button was clearly visible.

Also her pallo fell from her shoulders when she bent and her small breasts were ready to pop out of her blouse. She was smiling at Ramesh and stood near him. Ramesh could not move his eyes from her body and was staring at my maid’s beauty, absorbing all the details. I had to hold his hand to distract him from looking at Manju. “Ramesh! So you like Manju too! I know young boys love every woman they see but this is different.

Would you love to see her in action? I know Manju and baba both are very much excited after they saw me sucking your cock and swallowing the cum. I am sure they want some action for themselves. Come on baba play with Manju for Ramesh.”Ramesh and I were sitting close to each other and baba and Manju stood right in front of us. Baba started to remove her sari and Manju started to remove her blouse and then bra.

Soon Manju stood naked in front of us. Baba was wearing lungi and he too removed it. I saw baba’s Lund standing proudly and saluting the choot of Manju. Manju went on her knees and started to suck baba’s cock hungrily. Baba signaled me and told me to undress Ramesh and remove my gown too. We undressed and watched the odd pair in sex act. Baba brought his hand on my breast and started to press it hard.

Ramesh too was not idle; his one hand fondled my soft breasts while the other was busy holding Manju’s small but hard breasts. With this activity Ramesh was hard within seconds and his cock stood up. I bent down and took it in my mouth engulfing it as much as possible. Baba was observing me and he began to move Manju’s head on his Lund. Manju’s other hand was busy fingering her clitty and so was mine. We had to do something about it.

I had an idea of foursome! I went down and made Manju lie on the floor and I climbed on her in 69 position with my choot on her face and my face on her choot. We both immediately started our tongue play on each other’s pussies. Baba watched us and went near Ramesh and both sat on couch watching the show. Their hands were busy rubbing their cocks. I knew baba loved this type of show and he wanted Ramesh to watch us too.“See Ramesh how these two women are enjoying!

Your seematai loves girls too and I want to tell you that she is surely going to seduce Meghana, your sister and a time will come when you can watch this show with Meghana in place of Manju. Then you can fuck your sister too. See how these sluts are licking each others pucchi. Now let’s switch partners and you fuck Manju’s pucchi while I fuck your seematai. I love her so much” Baba came behind me and placed his Lund near my pucchi. Manju moved her face and made space for him.

She then licked baba’s cock as it entered my choot. There Ramesh had to bend down to adjust his Lund on Manju’s pucchi and I had to lift my head to make him room. Very first time I saw a cock entering a choot so closely and it was fantastic site. Ramesh was very near me and I lifted my head and asked him for a kiss. Some men love kissing while they fuck and Ramesh was one of them.

We kissed passionately our tongues playing hide n seek in each other’s mouth. Ramesh was very excited at this and started to fuck Manju very fast. Baba was watching this and he in turn started to kiss Manjula. I also felt Baba’s Lund swell with excitement. Thus we four were fucking in abandon and were enjoying foursome for the first time. We were enjoying this game and suddenly the door bell rang!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here