Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Me & My Father In Law – Part XX


AUTHOR: Jeevan
EDITOR: Shara


After this episode we waited for right opportunity to enjoy Swati and Meghana. I told Ramesh to give them chance in his room so that we can watch everything from our window. Since there were no inhibitions between Meghana and Ramesh now, it was easy for them to arrange it. This took a different turn and I will narrate the same now. It so happened that Swati had a younger brother who was 18 and had just passed his matriculation.

Ramesh told me that he and Meghana will initiate Swati and Swati’s brother into sex. Ramesh was friends with him and so he used to visit his house often. He asked for my help in giving him nice show when he was in Ramesh’s room. Meghana also asked me to give nice show. They told that they will intimate me when they need the show. That day Sujata had come to chit chat with us. I wan with my FIL and we were playing cards after a long sex episode.

Sujata was wearing yellow sari in her special style. Her belly button was clearly visible so was her fleshy belly. Her blouse was low cut and we could see her cleavage clearly. Sujata smiled at us mischievously and sat with us to play cards. Sujata whispered in my ears,” Seematai! I have a surprise for you. I have van ha balls inside my pucchi. When I move around these heavy balls also stir movement in my pucchi making me horny all the times.

Do you want to see them?” I moved my head in affirmative and she asked me if she can show the balls to me in front of FIL. I said yes! Then the shameless Sujata lifted her petticoat and sari right in front of FIL, she was sitting and spread her legs to expose her panty clad choot. Her choot was little hairy and the hair was nicely trimmed. Sujata spread her pucchi and pushed two fingers deep inside her vagina and extracted 3 nice oval shaped balls attached to each other by string.

The balls were shining with the choot raas of Sujata and she handed them to me. I took them in my hand and found them to be of metal and they were a bit heavy. I handed over the balls to my FIL and asked him if he knew anything about them. My FIL took those balls and put them on the table.“Seema! I am too busy watching my soonbai’s pucchi. That is so inviting that I must fuck her now.

You know how slutty Sujata is! Come on make her ready for my lund.“Baba! I have an idea! I will call Ramesh and Meghana and ask them to move to his room and we can go to our room and show them everything. I don’t know if he is in his house but let’s try. Baba agreed and we moved our game to my room. We all undressed and were in no hurry to finish. Baba spread my pucchi and inserted the three balls in my vagina. He asked me to stand and move around.

Wow! Those balls also moved inside my vagina with every movement of mine. It felt so nice and I had to squeeze my legs together to stop their movement. Sujata was smiling at me and told that these balls are made for keeping in pucchi so that your pucchi will always be wet and you shall be horny all the time. I went to Sujata’s pucchi and started to move my tongue on the dripping pucchi.

Sujata spread her legs wide and held my head on her pucchi urging me to lick her clit and make her cum. Baba had taken off his clothes and was watching our game with his Lund in his hand.. I was enjoying the balls and went to sujata and started to lick her wet choot.My eyes were at Ramesh’s window and I was waiting for him to come near the window. Sujata was moving her hips and adjusting her movements with mine.

Baba came near Sujata and offered his Lund for her to suck. I watched his lund disappear in Sujata’s mouth and she was sucking it greedily. Baba was also kneading the breasts of Sujata while I tongue fucked her. Sujata was ready for baba! Baba went to her and started to fuck her. I had as idea I told baba that I will put the balls in suju’s pucchi and then he can insert his lund there.

He liked the idea and I inserted the van ha balls in sujata’s pucchi and baba pushed his lund in the ball filled vagina of Sujata. Baba was happy! His cock was being rubbed by the balls and he said it was heaven! The balls were also rubbing Sujata’s vaginal walls and she was moaning loudly with pleasure. I went to Sujata and started to lick her clit as baba fucked her. I looked at Ramesh’s window and had shock of my life! Ramesh was not there but it was

Ramesh’s father who was standing there and looking at our window. Hell broke loose! I thought I gave message to Ramesh because Ramesh always was at home in afternoons but I had made a mistake! I had told his father to watch the show and here he was watching us. I got up from Sujata’s pucchi and went to my FIL.“Baba Ramesh is not there but his father is watching us from the window. I think I gave message to wrong person. What to do now? Should we stop?”“Seemabeti!

The damage is done now so why not we continue our little game? Let the old man watch us. We will see him reaction and then decide what to do. Go ahead and lick Sujata’s pucchi. I obediently went and took my place and started the unfinished job. Sujata was nearing her orgasm and she writhed and moved her body and with FIL’s lund still in her pucchi she came. Her pucchi expelled her love juice and I swallowed it all.

I dare not look at the window again. After Sujata came I asked my FIL to fuck her again and put his Lund in the flooded vagina of his younger soonbai. He made her flat on the bed and started to fuck her with her legs high up in the air. They could be seen sideways from Ramesh’s window. I sat on Sujata’s face and urged her to lick my pucchi. As Sujata was licking my pucchi I looked at the window and was shocked again!

Mr Pandit (Panditkaka) had taken out his cock and was rubbing it openly as he watched us. Ohh my Good! I signaled my FIL and he just smiled. “Seema! Let him watch our show. I think the old man is very much excited with our show. Look at him! He is masturbating. I think he will be good company for us. That way we can enjoy father, son and daughter and may be Mrs. Pandit too.

Now expose your breasts and show him how big they are. Pinch your nipples and show him your tongue moving on them. Sujata must do the same thing and make Mr Pandit her sex slave. And put on the tube light so that he can watch us clearly.”I switched on the tube light and the room was flooded with light. We were shameless creatures and were showing our very intimate act to Mr Pandit. Sujata took the dare and looked directly at the window smiling seductively at

Mr Pandit Sujata waved at the older man and signaled him too.
I was watching him and I saw him wave back at us. Then he put on a light (During day time!) and sat on a chair very near to the window. The old man had guts! Fil started to fuck Sujata faster and faster. I moved my pucchi on Sujata’s face and rubbed my clit on her nose. Sujata’s nose was fucking my pucchi! On the other side

Mr Pandit was rubbing his cock faster and faster with the rhythm of my FIL fucking Sujata. Mr Pandit stopped his movements and went to the phone. I was wondering what he was up to! Then we heard our phone ringing and I did not know what to do. I looked at Baba and he took his Lund out of Sujata’s pucchi and went to pick up the phone. That was better! I couldn’t have spoken a single work with Mr Pandit. We heard my FIL“ hello ! Yes I am mr Joshi.

Yes. Ya! Welcome! Actually my other soonbai needs someone to take care of her needs. Yes you can come. But this will be our secret and you should not disclose this to anyone. Ok agreed! See you in few minutes.”Baba hung the phone and smiled at us. “Seemu! Your mistake is profitable to us. We shall get one more partner from Pandit family. I think the real fun will begin when he will know that his children are our playmates. Seema! Will you take care of him for me?”“

Baba! I am your slave and I will fuck anybody for you. Even a dog!”I take your word that you will fuck a dog too like our little bitch Sujata. We leave it on her to arrange for it Ok?”Sujata Agreed. We heard the door bell and my FIL signaled me to open the door and resumed fucking Sujata. I put on my gown and went to open the door. I opened the door and Mr Pandit smiled and greeted m “Seemabeti! We have seen each other many times but today we are meeting.

I answered your phone. You will be surprised to know that my voice and Ramesh’s voice are identical and even his mother is confused sometimes, so it was not your mistake. Of course it’s good I lifted the phone and that’s why I am here.”What could I say? I took his hand and led him to my room. He saw Sujata getting fucked by FIL and he was not shocked. What can we hide from him now? Panditkaka was wearing a pajama and kurta.

He was about 45, younger than my FIL. He had nice body and his eyes were magnetic! He had black eyes and were very prominent. He went to my FIL and shook hands with him.“Mr. Pandit this is very unusual we are meeting. We are shaking hands while I am fucking my soonbai. God! This is so exciting and I hope we can enjoy more of this with you. You must promise you won’t tell anything to anybody.”

Mr Pandit promised and then came to me. He held me and pulled me to his body. I also hugged him and placed my mouth on his. We kissed like lovers as I liked this man very much. My breasts crushed on his chest and his hands strayed on my buttocks. He needed my ass cheeks and pulled my ass on his hard cock. We were kissing all the time! I put my hand inside his kurta and massaged his breasts.

He knew what to do! He pulled off his kurta and allowed me access to his naked chest. His cock was poking my pussy area and I had to remove the nada of his pajama and undress him. He too pulled the gown off my head and we stood naked in front of each other. I had fucked this man’s son and made love to his daughter and now here I was standing naked in front of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here