Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Me & My Father In Law – Part XXI


AUTHOR: Jeevan
EDITOR: Shara


Sujata had to go out station to her parent’s house for some function and so we thought to invite Swati, Ramesh and Meghana before we were to meet in their house. (Monday next week) I talked to Ramesh on phone and told him to bring Meghana and Swati to our house in the afternoon. Baba and I discussed the happenings so far and we were happy they took different turn when Mr Pandit came into the scene. I told baba,“Baba I fucked Mr. Pandit, Ramesh and had lesbian sex with Manju, Sujata and Meghana.

Do you think I am becoming sex addict and pervert? We initiated brother and sister to fuck each other and then father and daughter! Where we are going baba? What about our reputation? People will think we are bad and perverts. Sometimes I feel we should stop this and be normal. Sunil fucks me daily and now a days I am demanding more sex from him. What will happen if he finds out about us? I am sometimes worried.“Seemabeti! Don’t worry.

The Pandit family has their reputation too and how will my son come to know unless we tell him. He is too busy with his job and he is busy when he is here and more over he is always outstation. Sameer is a sportsman and he too is busy with his sports and job. He can’t even satisfy Sujata and so she has sex with his friend. Seema! We are keeping this limited to us and Pandit family.

Manju knows this and we keep her happy so she won’t tell anybody. So relax and enjoy! I was satisfied with this answer and stopped worrying about everything. I believed baba and I was to do what he tells me. Afternoons are very convenient for us. MIL goes to her bhanja mandal from 1 to 4 in afternoon and there is nobody to disturb us. I had those vans ha balls and was using them in my vagina.

I prepared meals and we all had lunch at about 12. MIL and FIL went to their room and I lay on my bed looking outside the other window. I saw a dog mounting a bitch. It was very interesting and I looked at their action. The dog put him forelegs near the hind legs of the bitch and held her tightly so that she could not move from the grip. Then it started to push his doggie cock into the bitch’s pussy.

He was trying to locate it and I don’t know how he located her pussy but his thrusts increased (humping action) and his ass jerked very fast and then in 2-3 minutes he lay on the bitches back gasping for air. Then he turned away on opposite side and I saw both the bitch and dog were stuck hip to hip. Some children too were watching the show and they were shouting and scaring the dogs away.

They were stuck for about 10 min and then the dog managed to pull his cock out. His cock was hanging down. It was red, 7-8 inches long and very thick. I remembered Sujata had told me about fucking a dog. I wondered how it felt like. Then I doze to sleep. At about 1 pm MIL left for the bhanja mandal and after she left I went to FIL and told him to call Ramesh. FIL called him and he was home.

He told that Swati and Meghana are yet to come from college but he alone will come now. As we waited for Ramesh I told FIL about the dogs fucking and he too was interested and told me that he will arrange a dog for me. I did not know where this was going to lead me? FIL told me to keep my asshole lubricated for double fucking and so I brought white petroleum jelly and gave it to FIL.

FIL lifted my gown and applied some jelly over my asshole and then pushed some jelly with the help of an applicator. He then made sure that my asshole was well lubricated by inserting the medium sized dildo inside my asshole. He managed to pass my sphincter muscles and he was satisfied I could take any Lund in my gaand. FIL told me that he is preparing me to take 3 lunds at the same time.

I was afraid but he said not to worry. We heard doorbell and knew Ramesh had come. Fil sent me to bring him in my room where we would be playing. I went to the door and opened it. It was Ramesh as expected and I greeted him and welcomed him.Seematai! If you permit I will call Swati’s younger brother and he wants to learn too. He agreed not to disclose this to anybody.

But it’s up to you and baba. If you permit me I will get him inside. Right now he is waiting outside the gate.“Ramesh I am so excited to hear this but let’s ask baba” We both went inside my room and he asked baba for permission.“Ramesh, he is welcome to our group. I want my Seemu to get experience of as many cocks as possible but with caution. He should maintain secrecy and decency.

Ok?” With this Ramesh went out and brought young boy, Swati’s brother. He introduced him as Anand and said he was young and in 11th of junior college. I observed him. Anand was tall and skinny with darkish complexion and nice face. His lips were thick and hair was curly. He was attractive and I liked him very much. Baba asked him to sit on the bed and asked me to give him company.

I sat near him and put my hand on his thigh. He looked nervous and excited as well. Since he knew why he had come here I had no inhibitions and I was not to seduce him. I looked at him and asked him, “Have you been with any girl before? Or is this your first time with a woman?“Seematai! This is my first time and I don’t know what to do. I am very nervous to do anything with you. I feel shy too.

Please try to understand me.”I told him not to worry. Ramesh sat near me and I was in the middle of two young boys. Baba sat near Anand and he was asking the boy to be comfortable. I rubbed my hand on Anand’s thigh and Ramesh put his hand on my shoulder and started to massage my breasts. Ramesh was showing him,“Anand! Rub Seematai’s breasts and see how soft they are. Seematai loves young boys like us so go ahead and do anything you like.”

Anand was encouraged and he started to massage my right breast. Baba started to remove Anand’s shirt and I put my hand on his pant and started to remove it. Ramesh was not idle but her removed his clothes himself and I put my hand on his hard cock. I was holding two young cocks in my hand and rubbing them simultaneously. Anand’s cock was also nice, about 7 inches and slender with nice and smooth glans.

I bent and put my mouth on Anand’s cock and took his cock head in my mouth. Since I had to concentrate on virgin cock of Anand I used both my hands on him. Ramesh and baba were left out for some time. I moved my tongue on the cock head of Anand and he jumped in his seat. I knew Anand was excited. I took more of his cock in my mouth and moved my tongue all over it.

With my free hand I held his balls and massaged them tenderly. My other hand found his asshole and I rubbed it slowly. Baba had also removed his clothes and was massaging his cock watching us. My sucking had Anand near his climax and the poor boy ejaculated right in my mouth. He came in tons! My mouth was full of his cum and some of it spilled through the sides of my mouth.

Since this was Anand’s first time early ejaculation was expected. Ramesh saw this and asked me to open my mouth and show how much cum the boy had ejaculated. Baba too came near me and looked at my cum filled open mouth. Baba asked me not to swallow it but put it in a glass so that Anand can see how his come looks. He may have other ideas too. I spat the cum in the glass and measured the quantity.

It was almost 50-60 ml. Anand was happy and he sat comfortably on the bed. Baba asked me to suck his cock and Ramesh too wanted the same thing. They both stood near me and I alternately sucked each cock and then I asked them to stand near each other and took both the cocks in my mouth. This was the first time I tried to suck two lunds together! The cocks filled my mouth and I moved my tongue on each lund.

Baba and Ramesh tried to insert their cocks in my mouth and their cocks were also rubbing each other. Ramesh had pushed his cock deep in my mouth and was trying to fuck my throat. I gagged once but managed to take him in my throat. Baba told Ramesh that they will alternately fuck my throat and Ramesh removed his cock from my throat and baba pushed in. one cock fucked my throat while the other filled my mouth.

I was a bitch in heat! Anand was getting hard again and was massaging my breasts. I told him to suck my pussy and spread my legs. Two boys and baba were pleasuring me at the same time. Anand put him mouth on my pussy and I told him to lick it with his tongue. He pushed his tongue out and started to lick my entire slit from anus to clitoris. I was in heaven! I had two lunds fucking my mouth and one boy licking my pucchi. I moved my ass and urged anand to lick my clitoris.

I showed him my clit by spreading my pussy and he licked it with his tongue. Wow! I jumped and urged held his head in place so that he will lick my clit. Baba was watching this action and saw that I was excited beyond limit and he asked me to allow Anand to fuck. Seemabeti! Let Anand fuck you now. This is his first time to fuck a woman and so you both be comfortable and show him how to fuck you. Ramesh and I will manage to enjoy while Anand fucks you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here