Your Ad Here

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Love Has No Limits


AUTHOR: Rahul
EDITOR: Admin


Hi readers,this is Rahul ,After receiving a huge response for my story. So I am continuing it. After we started our new relationship my days are rocking and sweet. I am enjoying the best days of my life. One day when she was preparing the breakfast for us I went and hugged her from behind and kissed her on the neck and was talking with her.

In the talk mom asked me what you like in me as you haven’t got much wealth. I said the real wealth is your 44 years old, charming, milky whitish skin color, lovely, caring, wise and voluptuous body.No land on this earth is as worthy as your body it contains Himalayas (breasts), sacred river deltas (stomach) and many more.

The wealth of your beauty, stiff physic, curvature shapes are much wealthier than any wealth on this earth or universe. You are my "karyeshu mantri,bhojyeshu mata,shaneshu rambha,kshamaya dharitri"--- you are like a wise minister in my activities, as a mother while feeding me, while on the bed even Rambha also not matches to you mom, when I commit some mistakes you will forgive me and show me the right way.

Then I asked her what she liked in me and she said no one cares me as much as this after my husband. You give me much importance in decision making and respects my wise ness, you help me in cooking and spare quality time with me and while together we are eating you feed me with your hands some time, on the bed - you take utmost care to satisfy me, you like my body inch by inch,

Involved in different positions which makes me felt much satisfied; most of the all on the bed you make me the queen, and obeys all my words on the bed a good, obedient son cum lover. After this we kissed passionately tasting each other saliva and the door bell rang to disturb us. I went to see who it was and it was the milk man who came for that month’s payment.

I gave the payment and went straight to the kitchen and kissed mom on the cheeks and made her turn towards me and kissed her again on the lips. Then she placed her hand on my penis and pressed it and said make love to me. Then we removed our dresses in seconds and made her lay on the floor of the kitchen naked and went on top of her.

After sucking her breasts for some time I kissed her arm pits and said mom I like the sweet sweat smell from your arm pits. Then she said there are other parts which smell even better and parted her legs. Then I went down kissing and stopped at her pussy. I kissed it and she moaned with pleasure and I started licking it. While I was licking it she was moaning with pleasure.

After some times she said viji(my mom calls me viji instead of vijay ) I cant wait any longer for your manhood. Dig deep in to me with your manhood. After she said I inserted my 9 inch cock in her pussy and moved in rhythm and enjoying the pleasure and pain. After few minutes I cum in her and lay on top of her and kissed her once.

After one hour by the time I woke up mom was wearing her sari. We both smiled seeing each other and stood up and pulled mom close to me and said mom I want to make love to you on the terrace in the moonlight seeing you in the beautiful sari in a sexy way. She said I am yours and I want more love making from you and I want it more often and licked my lips with her tongue and kissed my lips.

I said we will have it tonight mom and she said yes. I asked her to dress in cream color sari because I feel that she look the most beautiful and sexiest way in that sari. So in the afternoon I arranged bed on the terrace and waiting for the midnight. I went to the terrace at11.45pm and asked her to come at 12pm. She dressed in the way as I liked. She was looking more beautiful and sexy. She came to the terrace at 11pm and I am waiting for her.

As soon as I saw her I said you are most beautiful and sexy lady on this earth at this moment mom and pulled her close to me by placing one hand in the tangles of the sari. So she hit my chest with her breasts and took my lower lip between her teeth and later sucked it like a cherry fruit. While she was sucking my lip I slid the hand inside her and caressed her pussy.

After that I took the hand from there and took it in my mouth and said its tasty mom and she laughed for my act. After that I made her back facing me and went down kissing. I like to bite and kiss her butts and did both the things and came upwards. I was kissing her neck and her loose end of the sari was on the ground. Then I took my hands and placed them on the breasts and pressed them hard.

After 10 minutes I stopped kissing and took my right hand thumb and kept it roaming on her lips and kept it inside my mouth I kissed her on breasts and bites them over her blouse and went down to kiss her navel. We undressed each other in few seconds and I pushed her on the bed. As she hit the bed all her beauties moved and it was eye feast for me.

She spread her legs apart as an invitation for my manhood. I went on top of her and rubbed the tip of the pennies on pussy. I can’t explain the pleasure when I was rubbing it against her. She said you know well how to make love to a woman. After moving pennies in and out for sometime, I made huge strokes for sometime and removed it from her pussy. We talked for some time and went to sleep.

Mom woke me up at 4.30am and said lets go down. We can’t stay here for any longer and kissed me on the lips and started to wear the sari. Then I got up in 6 minutes and followed mom to the downstairs. While going down I stopped her at the corner of the steps and kissed her hard. After few seconds she broke the kiss and said you make me hot with your kiss and kissed me again.

While I was kissing her I was pressing her breasts hard. After some time I stopped pressing her breasts and started to caress her pussy over the sari.
The she stopped kissing and said you make me die for the pleasure you give me. Then I lifted her sari along with the petticoat and removed my pant down to knees and inserted the penis in her pussy and made huge strokes by hitting her butts against the wall.

She was moaning with pleasure and pain but she was not stopping me though she was feeling some pain. After few minutes I cum in her and lay my head on her shoulders. After some time I took her down in the same position and lay on the bed.After 8.30 am I woke up and saw mom was not in the house. She was busy cleaning the terrace which was filled with flowers and juices of our love making. I helped her in cleaning the terrace and done by 12pm.

At 1.30pm mom and I were having lunch. While having lunch she said I want to be mother for your child. I was little surprised and asked her again what she said? She said I want to be mother for your children. I want you to make me pregnant. I said I never expected that you will give me such as huge offer in my life mom. I have this thought in my mind but didn’t express as if you won’t like to be pregnant at the age of 45.

She said I decided it when you made love to me at the corner of the steps. I wanted to make a family again and start as a new life as a wife to you and a mom to your child and kissed me on the lips and sucked my lips. After the kiss I said mom I am here to obey what you say and make you happy. I also said that I want to spend some days with you in GOA.

She said that should be our honey moon trip. She said that we have to get married before we leave to GOA for a trip. I said as you say mom.After having lunch we discussed about our marriage and life after marriage. I asked her when we are going to marry. She said we have to leave this area as everyone here knew us as mom and son. So we should sell this property and move to a new area where we should be known as wife and husband.

I said yes as she was right. After buying a new building in a new area and before shifting to that building we should get married. So I asked her to completely deal about selling and buying a new house.So the next day we informed the persons we know about selling our property and as we have expected we got a good price as we have our property in Jaya nagar which is the heart of Bangalore.

We sold the house for 2.1 crores and we bought a new building at 1.4 crores in a new area. Mom has spent another 10 lakhs for the interior decorations of the new house. We wanted it to be our dream house. As we have decided before moving to the new house we should become husband and wife. So we have decided to marry in the morning on the day we are shifting as we are moving to new house in the evening.

Mom has gone to shopping the day before we are shifting and bought new dresses for both of us as I was busy with my office work. She has also bought new mangalsutr. While she was leaving to shopping I informed that she should look very sexy and sensuous in the wedding dress. Everything will be taken care by ‘packers and Movers’ team as we have approached them for shifting to new house.

We should just get married before we are shifting to new house. At 12.05pm mom has decided to get married in front of god photo.At 11.30am I was waiting for my mom standing in front of the god photo. She came after few seconds of my waiting and it was an eye feast for me to see such a beautiful, gorgeous and voluptuous lady. She is looking utmost sexiest I have ever seen. She tied the sari below 4 inches and the blouse has a bra like strap and rest of the Back is empty showing her beautiful soft skin.

As soon as I saw her I went and hugged her and said you are sexy, sensuous mom and pressed her butts. She patted my back and said my voluptuous body is for you and kissed on my forehead. As the time was nearing we stood back in normal positions and mom gave me the mangalsutr and asked to hook it exactly at 11.35am. I did as she said and took her face in my hands and kissed her on the forehead and said this voluptuous body is for me forever and hugged her.

We have to depart from our hug as we heard our door bell ringing. So mom went to her room to change her sari because any outsider who sees her in that sari would definitely do anything to get her on bed. It was the men from ‘packers and movers’ company to shift the things. By 2pm everything was done and we (me and my wife) have to wait till 6pm as it was auspicious time. So everyone left the place leaving two of us alone.

As soon as everyone left I asked mom when our first night is. She said tomorrow night. I asked why not today night. She said it will be good if it is tomorrow. She asked unable to wait till tomorrow night. I pulled her closer and she said you made love to me many times and why are you so eager for our first night. Till now you are my mom and I slept with you and I enjoyed it.

But now you are my wife and we haven’t made love, so I am eager for our first night. Then she kissed me on the lips and said this is the last kiss till tomorrow night. She also said waiting till tomorrow night makes our first night more intense and beautiful.

We waited till 5.30pm and at exactly 5.45pm we left to our new building and reached at 6.45pm and entered the new house as wife and husband. We caught each others hand and entered with a god photo and made milk boil as it is a custom as we enter into new building. After that we adjusted the things where we want them to be. At 10pm we are done with our work. I went and bought the dinner from outside and had it.

Mom and I slept in separate rooms because if we are in the same room we can’t stop ourselves from making love. Next day morning mom woke me up and asked me to get ready for office. I said I am on leave to office as it was our first night. She said keep your holiday tomorrow and today you have to go to office so that I can complete the things that I want to do for our first night. So I said ok and got ready for office and while leaving she said don’t come home before 6.30pm.

This is the worst day of my life waiting for the clock to hit 6pm. Though I was in office my mind was thinking only about my mom. I waited till 630pm and started home and on my way I bought huge number of flowers for my mom.
I went home at 7.15pm and knocked the door. Mom opened the door and she was in the marriage sari which she tied previous day when we married. I gave the flowers to her and tried to hug.

She stopped me and said go and take tub bath and come back to my room. I went and took the tub bath and applied soap all over my body thousand times. I never took bath for such a long time. After 40minutes I came out of the bathroom and wore my jeans pant and came out of the room and called out for mom. I heard her voice from the kitchen saying “Go and stay in my room. I will be there in 10 minutes.”

I said ok and went to her room. As soon as I opened the door the smell of flowers hit my nose along with the smell of the perfume. The room was decorated with flowers of jasmine and rose. The bed was decorated with petals of rose. I went and sat on the edge of the bed and waiting for my wife. After 10 minutes I heard the bangle sound hitting my ear and saw towards the door. Mom decorated herself with all the jewelry she said and was carrying a glass filled with milk.

As soon as I saw her I stood from the bed and moved towards the door. After she came in I said mom you look so sensuous with all this jewellery and sari.
Then she gave the milk glass to me and asked me to have it. I said I am not interested in having this milk, I need your lips. Then she sipped some milk and made her lips wet with the milk and said suck my lips filled with milk.

Then I kissed her lips with mine and said mom, milk never tasted as good as now and continued licking and sucking her lips. She was still holding the glass in her hands with I was kissing. After 5 minutes again she asked me to drink the remaining milk in the glass. Then I asked her when she compels me drink the milk. She said it is a custom that woman who walks in to the first night room with a glass of milk should soon become a woman who can produce milk.

Then I took the glass and drank the milk and throw the glass on the sofa which was in the corner of the room. As soon as I throw the glass she removed her loose end of the sari and showed her beautiful, sensuous and voluptuous body. She tied the sari 5 inches below the navel and it was an eye feast for me. I pulled her closer by placing one hand around her hip and said I never thought a woman looks so beautiful in a first night room.

Then she said do you want to waste time in praising my beauty or are you going to make love to me. As soon as she said this I kissed her on lips by inserting my tongue between her juicy lips.She sucked my tongue and started to suck it like a cherry fruit. After kissing and sucking our tongues I started to remove the jewelry one by one and kissed her inch by inch. I removed the jewelry from the neck and kissed her neck.

Then removed the jewelry of her ears and licked her ears, then her arms, fingers and finally her sexy navel. I kissed her navel and bite the flesh of the navel. Then she started to kiss me and bite one of my nipples hard. Though it is painful I loved her bite. Then we undressed each other and mom was nude in front of me with only mangalsutr on her neck. She was looking so beautiful.

She caught hold of me by holding my pennies and pulled me closer and pushed me on the bed. Then she came over me and kissed me inch by inch. She came down kissing and kissed me on the tip of the pennies. Then she sucked it for 10 minutes and came upwards and kissed me on the lips and said make me pregnant. Then I tilted side ways and she was down and me on top and started to kiss her from head to toe. I sucked her breasts one by one and bite them.

Then I kissed her navel and went to her pussy and sucked it.
While I was sucking she was moaning with pleasure. After 3 minutes she said to dig deep in me. So I inserted my pennies and moved in rhythm and made huge strokes. After I cum I lay on top of her and kissed her on lips. After 15 minutes we slept side by said and went to sleep. Next day by the time I woke up mom was sleeping next to me naked showing her back by folding one of her legs inside.

It was a nice position to see and enjoy. So I kissed her on the back and then on the neck. Then she turned towards me and kissed me on the lips and pulled me more closely and hugged me and said I love you.I too said I love you and kissed her again on lips. As we have not eaten any thing previous night I was feeling hungry. So I asked her for breakfast. She said I will prepare it in five minutes and stood up from the bed. Then I got off the bed and hugged her behind and pressed her breasts hard and said I don’t want both of us to wear any dress for today.

I want both of us to be nude because I don’t want to waste time in undressing. Then she turned towards me and tied her hair at the back with a knot and said as you wish and moved to kitchen. While she was walking her butts are moving in a swing and they are inviting me. After she left the room I went to brush my teeth and came back and went to kitchen and mom was preparing chapattis. I went and hugged her from behind and caught hold of her by placing hands around her belly.

Then she removed my hands and placed them on her breasts and said this is the place where you get the grip. Then I pressed her breasts and pinched her nipples and said there is another place which gets more grip and moved one of my hands towards her pussy and started to caress it. After I caressed for 2 minutes she turned towards me and said it’s better to caress it with your manhood and caught hold of the manhood and guided it towards her pussy.

Then I made her lay on the kitchen table by pushing all the vessels on the table. Then she pulled me on top of her and we made love there like mad dogs.We are taking each and every chance to make love and enjoying it every time we make love send your comments .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here