Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Nimmi Aunty - Part II


AUTHOR: Satyen
EDITOR: Shara


Friends, let me continue as to what happened between me and my Nimmi aunty. You’ve seen how our friendship blossomed and made us inseperable. There was never any underlying tension to have sexual gratification between us. We understood one another but somewhere in my mind there’s a feeling of sympathy for her, for being so unfortunate in spite of having everything and that made me to be more affectionate towards her.

One evening as usual I was going through my workouts and she was there relaxing with her cup of chai intently looking at me while I was sweating and panting with my exertions, the slanting sunrays reflecting off my glistening sculpted body.(Later she told me that was the point where she’s tripped and fell for me). Maybe I might’ve reminded her days with her husband or maybe

Out of sheer boredome & loneliness seeking an outlet for her dormant physical needs she just left her chai on the table, came running to me, hugged and kissed me on my lips with all the passion of someone on fire.
I just stood there trying to register as to what was happening and I don’t even remember if i had kissed her back, but suddenly I felt weak in the knees and I was shivering and

I dropped my weights and was about to faint. She realized that I was in a shock and unlocked herself from me and took me to the place where she sits. I was looking at her feet and she could see me breathing differently and was trying to bring me to my senses.After sometime she lifted my chin and I had to look into her shining eyes and there was something electrifying in the way she held me and said “I love You”.

Then she spoke softly holding my hand putting it on her cheek, kissing and caressing it that how she had to cross the barrier to bring on a new dimension to our relationship. She wanted something more beyond the platonic love that we both knew existed between us. After sometime I’ll leave her and go and she’s to live her own life. And we’ll remain as friends with all the memories we’ve spent together.

She wanted a bond that would only make her remember me till her death, what so ever direction her life may take. She wanted to remember me by more than anything else and that made her take the first step forward. She cajoled me and told me that we’re not doing any sin and I think love prepossess everything else. She kissed me again and again and I slowly I let go my senses like i am in a dream scape and she decked in white robes leading me in the wilderness on to a celestial bed.

I tried to be my normal self but everything seems to be in a haze and I lost my appetite and not able to sleep for the next few days. She gave me time to think it over and my senses slowly gathered my memories I’ve spent with her. The part of brain which tried to ignore her as a sexual objected kicked in and started to build upon her blemish less beauty, heavenly figure and she appeared as an entirely different person as my perception changed.

Slowly we acknowledged that we wanted more out of our relationship and she was there to initiate, ignite and burn in the ember fires of passion and want. There was never lusting because it was not what brought us together in the first place. It’s something like destiny, (like the saying in telugu ‘chettu meeda kayanu, samudramlo uppunu’) that had conspired to bring us together. After that I acknowledged that iam in the company of a perfect female that would’ve in other times adorned the hallowed walls of the temple Khajuraho.

Just holding her face and kissing those luscious lips by itself seems to be so heavenly that ecstasy was never beyond the reach of my tongue as our lips locked and we probed savouring each other’s taste. The more I smell of her the more my senses reared up and my brain taking the electric impulses as signals, started to wire my whole body and let me loose myself in a realm of sensational discoveries as that was the first time I got myself devoured by passion to give as much and to take as much as possible.

I don’t remember the day, whether it’s day or night but our closeness slowly turned into acceptance that she was made for me and I was for her and the fact that we love one another so passionately made us bold and we progressed from being love birds, smooching and petting to explore uninhibited love and passion. It’s a fact that it took us some time to accept the situation then once the barrier was crossed we exploded like two runners off the starting blocks trying to outrun the other.

We used to enjoy our kissing for a long period exploring and tasting one another. As I said earlier her fragrance used to make me more heady and made my member rock hard with anticipation and pain. She removes her blouse and invites me to explore her nakedness. If you’ve seen the danseuse of our temples you might have seen their ample bosoms, rounded, smooth and heavy with lots of flesh.

Her colour I told you in the beginning is lemon yellow and the big brown areolas with the pointed purplish nipples jutting out engorged with her blood and moving up and down due to her heavy breathing are a sight to behold. The moment I touch them and explore them, softly kneading a shiver makes her body shudder and I see goose pimples on and around the areolas and nipples and taking them into the mouth, licking and sucking the bosom turns them into a mangle of colors of red and pinks.

As I move down south my arms explore her smooth curved back and rests on her derriere which is difficult to describe here. Soft to touch, smooth and fleshy and bounce on their own when you press them and leave them. I had to turn her to see the beauty of her back, bums and the two dimples below the waist just where the curvaceous arse starts. I kissed her from her neck downwards along the spine with my hands

Fondling her heavy bosom and flicker my tongue along the lines of her waist with a slight fold and rest my face on the cheeks of her bottom while all the time she’s moaning and sighing and gasping for air. My hands explored her round big navel and traveled down the valley and rests on the fleshy mound of her pubic area which is a pale shadier when compared to the rest of her heavenly body.

Clean shaven, shining with sweat the love triangle starts tapering to from a keyhole that extends into a long slit that disappears into her folds of her inner thigh. There is a strong intoxicating musk kind of smell emanating from her steamy pussy and when I lovingly stroke her there a cry emanates from her lips as she opens her mouth and gasps for breath.

I cant help but bring my face near her pussy to deep draw the smell and aroma of her pussy and as I kiss the skin between her thigh fold and her pussy she jerks and shudders and I move along her fleshy smooth thighs with the perfect calves and her ankles and manicured legs.

I lick her nail polished toes and move my tongue along her smooth skin enjoying each contour of her legs upwards until I reach her moist pussy lips which seem to’ve grown threefold, engorged and puffed up. I slowly pull the lips apart and which when opened up looked like a lotus flower that had opened up for the honey bee to taste it’s forbidden nectar. I pushed my lips

In and take the outer lips of her pussy as if i am kissing her mouth and I can see my Nimmi clenching her fists and pulling at the bedsheets and pillows with all of passion. As I explore her pussy she arches her back and pushes her hips into my face and my tongue automatically seeks her small soft inner lips and rolls around them. I wast no time in tasting them and enjoying the silkiness of the flesh that surrounds her love hole.

My tongue darts into her hole and I can feel the shuddering of her body. I taste the juices that are now flooding her pussy, saltish but intoxication tasty. Nimmi starts gyrating her pussy upwards countering my tongue movements in her own way and I can feel the urgency in her body tensing up and writhing on the bed.

As her movements start becoming violent it’s difficult to hold on to her, but my arms are wrapped around her bottom and my tongue seeks her clit that had been till then hidden in her pussy folds protruding like a cherry on a icing that had to be taken at any cost. The moment my tongue rolled over her cherry she pushed her hips up and a long moan escaped her lips as she went into an orgasmic convulsion

That seemed to engulf her whole body from her toes to her every hair end of her head as she shuddered and closed her eyes as tears of ecstasy rolled down the corners of her eyes.After a long convulsion her pussy contracts and gets flooded with pussy juices which I lap up eagerly and Nimmi pulls me up over her body lovingly seeking my mouth to taste her own cum.

As my penis touches her pussy it can no longer hold on to the jism that was sweeping through my body as I convulse and release jets of cum as my mouth melts in her passionate kiss. She rubs her pussy mound, her clit and navel with my cum and close her hand over my jerking penis as I rest my head on her bosom.

We lay like that exhausted and she fondles my hair and rubs my back as I lay there savoring those passionate moments. Slowly she rises herself up on her elbow untangles from me and proceed towards bathroom as my gaze follow her undulating buttocks. She slightly leaves the door open and proceeds to shower when I join her under the cold shower suddenly feeling a sense of freshness as I wash her body lovingly touching and rubbing her all over.What happened next follows after your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here