Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Family Love


AUTHOR: Jaysh Sharma
EDITOR: Admin


This is pure true story and all incest lovers are requested to read this and send their comments on jaysh1234@yahoo.com
Me jay 21 mom Namita 42 sister Shalu 18 daughter sim now two years. This is story about 5 years back when i was only 16. My mom Namita is well educated woman as my daddy left us 7 years back in road accident. That time mom was only 37. Before proceed I would like to tall u about my sweet mom. She is very beautiful horny sexy woman well developed tits around 36

DD with knocking nipples and sexy curvy ass with sexy thighs as her waste is around 29. Since my schooling I was attracted to sex as one of my friend taught me about masturbation which I started at early age. My cock was bigger than a normal person because of daddy’s scene’s my sis is sweet girl grown up and following mommy’s body. She is too cute and sexy. And our baby girl sim is now two years.

So I was addict of jerking my cock every day fantasizing about doing nasty things with mom’s age ladies. One day when I was so horny mom was having bath and my sis she was only 12 just playing outside our house with kids. All of a sudden the urges empowered over me and I move to find out how mom looks without cloth. I just move behind and there was some exhaust space.

Since our house is surrounded by heavy trees there was no risk. I slowly manage to climb and without noise if start watching and to my surprise mommy was fully naked and under shower she was having bath. Ohh I can’t say she was having nice pare of boobs with pin brown nipples which is poking out with hardness and her sexy pussy was completely trimmed with black jet bushes and her thick labia was close to each other then she turned and I saw her sexy ass ohhh

I was dying to sniff her sexy ass and to lick her ass hole but somehow I controlled myself and decided to watch more of it. All of a sudden mom sits over the floor and start peeing and I saw yellow thick strip came out between her pussy lips and I shocked when mom start splashing her pee and she hold her pee in mug which was full of moms yellow piss and she then she pore her finger in the mug and start rubbing her pee over her boobs.

Now another had been busy between her legs and she was in her closed eyes moan slowly. Now I was sure that my mom is horny bitch and I must get the advantage of it after few minutes she moan and I thought she cum in her hand she scooped few drops of juices and sucked herself. Now she took throw shower and start wearing her panty and bra both are same matching

And her panty is very short hardly covers her ass and he bra was too unable to hold her bare tits. I saw her used panty and bra were lying over the humped and I was dying to sniff those sexy garments. As I slowly came down and move in front door meanwhile mommy came in her dressing room wearing only petticoat and blouse as she did not mind if her kids are in front of her.

Mom saw at me and asked me to take shower as it is already 11 in the morning. I said yes momma and move to the bathroom. I just close the door and hold moms panty in my hand and sniff them the aroma of mommy’s pussy filled my nostril and my cock become instantly hard. I hold that panty over my face and start licking the main crotch part where I got some trace of mommy pussy juices.

As my eyes move to the mug and found mommy forgotten to drain the mug and to my luck I got that mug and sip few drops which gives me more thrill. I put that mug one side and start putting my cock in the mug and start jerking and after few minutes I could not hold and my cock spurted in the same mug and white cream just floating over the moms pee

And then settled in the bottom of mug. Intentionally I left the mug as it is and come out in brief and bulging still visible inside my brief and mom saw at the brief too without any reaction.As mom was still in front of mirror I went behind and hold her waste and put my face over her shoulder with pure mother and son respect.

Ohh Beta tu geela hai mommy ko wet kar diya na chal hat mujhe comb karne de leking mai hata nahi or jor se mommy ko bheech liya. She did not mind and asked . Shalu kanha hai beta wo bahar khel rahi hai mommy or mujhe feel hua kee mommy ko mere cock ka ahsas ho gaya tha or unhone mujhe hatane kee koshish karee. Chal hat shaitan to bada ho gaya hai chota baccha nahi hai jo mommy ke chipak raha hai.

Mommy Appke liye to mai baccha hi hun or mommy ke shoulder ko dheere se bite kiya or mommy ouch kya kar raha hai mujhe comb karne de. Lekin mera man nahi kar raha tha. Mommy ek baat kanhu haan bol beta. Mommy aapne doosri shaddi kyon nahi kari. App kitni sundar ho momma mere sub dost kahete hain yaar teri momm bahut sundar hain Such mai ? Mommy ne pucha haan momma

Oh beta tere papa ke janne ke badd tujhe or shalu ke alawa dhyan hee nahi gaya or ab to mai budhi ho gai ab kaun karega shaddi mujh se? Momma yadi mai bada hota na to mai kar leta chal badmash maa se shaddi karega or hunsne lagi. Shaddi kaa matlub malum hai tujhe? Wo to momma aap bata deti or innocently bankar bola Hoon to abb mera beta jawan ho gaya hai use shaddi karni hai?Hann momma lekin sirf aap se?

Chal hat mujhe saree pahnene de Lekin mane jid pakad lee or bolla momma mujhse shaadi karogi Mommy ne majak mai kah diya accha chal karungi bus abb bhag yanha se or hunsne lagi. As after talking my cock become so rigig and my breif was shwoing out line of my cock which my mom saw and widen her eyes as i put my pant on and shirt and move out.

Meanwhile Shaul came in and i hold her in my hand And i kissed her chin and lips or wo bhee mere se lipat gayee bhaya aap kitne acche ho aaj mai aap ke paas soungi. Mene kaha chal so jana. Continue in another part


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here